Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
UPDATE: Flowering Annuals and Grass Swap - Mailing 11/21!

Posted by jselwa 5B (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 20, 06 at 19:05

To my small, intimate group of seed swappers!

I finished all the packages this afternoon and they will be out to you tomorrow. I hope everyone likes the variety being returned - I think almost everyone sent giant sunflower, marigolds, and cosmos - my apologies if you get a duplicate back! Close to all of you got one of everything, even if you sent two and three of the same variety. Enjoy the bonus packs!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and be sure to post when you get your package! - Jenifer

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UPDATE: Flowering Annuals and Grass Swap - Mailing 11/21!

Thank you for hosting, Jenifer.
It was good of you, with everyone so busy now.
Will post when mine arrive.
Thank you again,
Mildred

o

Hi Jenifer,
I received the seeds today. I really like the selection and thanks so much for the bonus. You did a great job!
Mariann

o

Hi Jenifer,

I received my package today - thanks so much....I loved everything!!! I really appreciate the bonus packs too. Thanks for all your hard work - super job! - Lisa

o

Hi Jenifer!
I got my package in yesterday's mail, ripped into it the second I saw it stickin out of the mail box, even though I was in a huge hurry with a million other projects, gave it a quick glance and am now leisurely re-looking over my morning coffee.

I cannot believe the variety of stuff! I'm excited to try all of these new grasses but, I'm particularly excited about the veggies I got cause I never really grow them.

Thanks so much for all of your work and thanks to everyone for their contributions.
Eileen

o

Glad to hear that you ladies got them ok and that you're pleased! It was a blast - I don't know how the gals that host a RR with more than 10 pull it off, LOL! Happy Holidays!!

o

Hey Jenifer,

Got my packet in great condition! Was hard to believe the nice variety in it.
Was SO happy to get the Bluebonnets. You would think that they would be easy to get in TX, but not so. My other ones died in the drought & I missed them so.
Thank you so much for hosting, you did a great job!
Mildred

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here