Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

UPDATE: Nov. - Garden Circle Exchange Ring

sandlapper_rose
17 years ago

Well, here we are - getting almost to the end of the year. Where did all those months go --- just zoomed right by...

It sure has been fun.

Beth - I mailed your Nov. package today. It should show up in a few days. (Santa may want to send goodies to others in your house in December. Either post to the board or let me know by e-mail if there is a hubby there, or children, or pets.)

Remember that Kelli will be our hostess for next year so I hope many of you will sign up to do this again... and some new folks - join right in!

Happy Birthday to the November birthday girl(s)

Jeanne

Comments (59)

• gardeningmomof3
    17 years ago

Micke...Michelle Keep watching for the official post as stated above. You'll be able to sign up for being in next years than.

Marie, Will keep an eye out for the packages. Also the son which had the broken arm, what not two weeks ago was it? LOL Is already back at soccer. Indoor soccer now.Cross our fingers, that nothing else gets broken. The other mothers were sort of picking on him, saying what is he gonna break now. Of course my reply was NOTHING> They said well maybe a leg this time. UUGhh. Than he goes and gets hit in the face with the ball. EEEkk. Thank goodness just a bloody nose. Right back into the game as soon as it quit bleeding. Can't stop em from being kids can we? Oh,well one game done and seven to go. they lost the game 7-1. Atleast they scored, being it our teams first time ever at indoor soccer. How's your daughter doing?

Stephanie, Get plenty of rest if you can. Us November babies are a handful. Only kidding!! Keep us posted, and wish you all the best.

Deb, Think we all pretty much got spoiled last Winter. Just hoping now that Spring comes quickly, seeing how the flowers are done already this year. :( Still have the indoor ones though. My cactus are just starting to get some buds. :)

Dee, hoping to get your package out this coming week on Tuesday. Will post for sure when I do.

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Gardeningmomof3 - A belated Happy Birthday. (Yes, I know I wished a Happy Birthday to those who celebate this month, but you deserve your own special acknowledgement - sort of snuck up on me here.) I think Kelli will do better than I did and will ask on the form when everyone's birthday is... not having that on the bio form was definitely a mistake on my part! LOL

• RainbowLake
    17 years ago

Debbie, I just wanted you to know that I am sitting here eating a Snickers from the goodie bag you sent me, and my husband is chowing down on a Reese's in the other room. I figured I would share the calories. We both send you a hearty thank you.

Ann, glad you are enjoying your package. We all deserve a little pampering, especially after the long hot summer we endured.

Happy Birthday GardeningMomof3. Hope it was a happy one.
    Stephanie, I agree that you picked a good month for your little one. My little granddaughter will be 2 this month and she is the sweetest, smartest, cutest baby any grandma could hope for.

Karen

• gardeningmomof3
    17 years ago

Thanks ladies. Its actually tomorrow, so will see how it goes. :) Sanlapper_rose, Love the color in the Happy Birthday, how'd you know.

• wynative
    17 years ago

Suzanne ~

Happy Birthday to yoooooou,
    Happy Birthday to yoooooou,
    Happy BIRTHDAY Dear Suuuuuuzaaaaaanne,
    Haaaaappy Birrrrrrrthdaaaaaay toooooo yooooooooooou!!!
    Hope it's a good one :)

Megin got her cast off last week and is now the girls basketball manager. I thought that was the safest way to go.... No, really the doctor said that he would rather she waits till next year. The team hasn't lost a game yet but they have only played 3. Good luck to your son's team!

Marie

• abcgirltx
    17 years ago

Suzanne - happy birthday! My singing can't compare to Marie's, but the sentiments are the same.

Deb, believe it or not, I am actually enjoying the cooler, even colder, weather. I was so tired of the looooooong hot Texas summers. And you're definitely not the only one not done, I still have some bulbs to plant too. I was gonna move some astilbes from one bed to another also, but I don't know if it's better to do it now or wait until spring. Anyone have suggestions?

Marie, I'm still working on your box, and I want to send you those herbs I promised you too. So maybe you'll get two packages this month.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Alicia

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday to you Suzanne!

Have a great day!
    Sassy

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Forgot to post that I received a box from Dee. Dee I have to go to work (yes, they pulled me back in) I'll post tommorrow what all was in the box. Thanks so much dear!

Diane

• faintheart
    17 years ago

{{gwi:1313093}}

Hope your day has been filled with lots of surprises and much joy and may the year ahead bring beautiful blooms and many blessings!

Hugsssss,
    Dee

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday Suzanne
    Wish I knew how to make the words pretty but the thought is warm and sincere.
    Jeanne You are one fantastic swap partner! I got the box today and it is delightful. It smelled good even before I finished opening it.
    Jeanne sent me the cutest Turkey/cornocopia shape basket full of goodies. Beautiful purple and white fringed tulips, They'll go out front tomorrow. The best smelling green bath fizzie ( I'm going to look for more like that, It's to good to use if I don't find another to save for the smell) There is a sheet of old-timey looking Thanksgiving stickers in nice mellow colors, Green body cream in a size that is pocket-able. For cold weather, that is a good thing. Coconut lime scent and rather yummy smelling too.
    A pumpkin Pie candle finishes off the smelly things UNTIL, I start using the Thanksgiving cook book. Then I'll have the neighbor's kids ,dogs and cats campimg on the back steps. Some very interesting looking recipes in there. I like to try something new just to keep things interesting and there are so many to choose from. MMMmmmmm.
    The Thanksgiving card is so nice and I want to say I'm thankful to belong to this group of terrific gardeners and especially to have you, Jeanne as a pal.
    BB

• gardeningmomof3
    17 years ago

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes, and the singing was beautiful.

Marie: Glad to hear that Megin is doing well and has her cast off. Being apart of the team even as managar is great! Still apart of the team, thats what's important.

Faintheart, your package is being mailed today on my way to work. Yes, to the question about the towel you asked. Was only the second one I made.

Another nice day today, well cloudy, but its already 56 out. Tomorrow to be high of 64. Got to love this while it last.

Have a great week everyone.

• gardeningmomof3
    17 years ago

Recieved my package and in it was.....a turtle stepping stone(love it) some goodies for the boys, books and cracker jacks. Plus a amarylis bulb(cinderalla). So excited. It is all planted and waiting for it to grow. LOL Also a very cute Thanksgiving card, and birthday card. That was in box one. In my birthday box,:) Was a Butterfly windchime w/gazing ball. Will wait till next spring to put it up. Thank you so much MARIE! Oh, and must not forget the dark chocolate. Yumm Yumm! My favorite.

It is absolutely gorgous out today. Wish I had some bulbs to go plant out . LOL Almost bought some more at Steins on Monday. Figured though I had enough, is that such a thing? :) Hope the rest of you have great weather and are able to get out and enjoy it.

Stephanie, Just thinking about you, hope all is going well.

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Finally getting to post what was in my box from Dee....
    Tulips (Greigii) Calypso
    Tulips ( Kaufmanniana) Heart's Delight
    Tulips (Double Lace) Angelique
    Tulips ( Kaufmanniani) Albion Star
    Peony (Sarah Bernhardt)

Thanks dear you already know I love everything but wanted to post. Can't wait to see them at the new house!

Sassy

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Alicia,
    Your box went out today... USPS #0306 1070 0004 0393 3766.

• daisy_me
    17 years ago

Very quickly....2 things....

Jeanne - don't watch too hard for that box, it hasn't gone out yet, sorry. I'll have it in Saturday's mail though!

Stephanie - I got the package, thank you! I'll post more about it later, but wanted to make sure you knew it arrived. Did you have that baby yet?

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Deb your box went out today, Mellen one can never have too many bulbs, in response to your post on another thread saying maybe I had too many bulbs. NEVER!!!deb I included your hostess gift in the box, hope ya don't mind as if all the flooding here isn't enough we have an arsonist running around, not close to us tho. will fire burn the mold offa me?Did anyone ever tell me why jeanne was deserting us and why alicia is no longer in texas? I need to know hugs

• veeja11
    17 years ago

sorry I am late, Happy Birthday Suzanne

• faintheart
    17 years ago

Suzanne,

Thank you so much for my box of goodies! The fall towel is great! I love them but have never tried making my own. You did super. The candle is perfect for my bathroom and I love the scent of ocean breeze. :) The gemstone beads, cord and little containers are so neat! DD and I have made a few bracelets in the past and with winter on the way, I am sure we will get back to it. I've never seen that particular magazine before and spent last night looking through it. Found some cute ideas. Books are always welcome and now I have a new one to curl up with on these once again cold evenings. A whole bag of Snickers!!! Wooooohooooooo!!! Thank you for everything!!!

Hugssss,
    Dee

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Carol (in response to "Did anyone ever tell me why jeanne was deserting us") - what can I say - maybe that being coordinator is so much fun that I want to share the experience? LOL Anyway, I hope to still be a member next year. This is a great group.
    Well, the weather is so pretty here lately... I think I am going to head outdoors for awhile!
    Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Jeanne

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Jeanne, I am elderly and don't take well to change so almost didn't play when you took over last year, but am glad I did you have done a wonderful job. I am the proud g ma of two little jack russells today, november babies.I breed every couple of years for vacation money, with 2 I guess I won't be going far hugs

• daisy_me
    17 years ago

From Stephanie/Pastvast.....

Aaron Clark Millsap was born on Wednesday, November 8 at 3:41pm. He weighed 6lbs 7ozs.

He and I are both doing well and are home now.

• gardeningmomof3
    17 years ago

Congratulations Stephanie!!!!

• atravers
    17 years ago

What great news! Congratulations Stephanie!

• mellen
    17 years ago

Dearest Stephanie, Sending you many ((((hugs)))), happy wishes, and thankful prayers on the birth of Aaron. What a glorious start to a new chapter in your lives! Mary Ellen/Mellen

• abcgirltx
    17 years ago

Congratulations Stephanie!!! I hope you can post a picture or two soon.

Carol, you are so funny, your posts always make me smile or laugh. I left Texas for love! I met the most wonderful man earlier this year, and I know he is the man that God put on this earth for me. So here I am, in the nw suburbs of Chicago, and happy as can be. He has his own business - growing culinary herbs and edible flowers, and there are a couple of greenhouses just a short walk from my front door. He's even made space for me in one of them to grow my seeds, so I'll be learning to grow in a greenhouse this winter. And congrats to you on your new little pups, maybe you'll get super top price for them and be able to go on an exotic tropical vacation!

Deb, I received your box Thursday, sorry I didn't post sooner. As always, thank you so much. I love the fall-themed Yankee Candle topper! And thanks for the gardening magazine (I can never get enough of those!), the soaps with the tree and leaf designs that don't fade away, and the bath stuff. And I can't wait to try the recipe for the blueberry breakfast rolls - yum!

Marie, your box goes into the mail today. I went to the PO Saturday, forgot it was Veterans Day so will go back today.

Alicia

• wynative
    17 years ago

Stephanie ~ What wonderful news! Congrates Mommy.

Carol ~ 2 Jack Russells?!?! Wow, you will have your hands full in a couple weeks! A friend of mine raised them several years ago and I have NEVER been around another breed that had that much energy. But they are sooooooo cute and make great pets. Congrates, Grandma!

Alicia ~ will be looking for it and will let you know.

What is everyone doing for Turkey Day?

My daughter and I get to go see my baby sister and her family & my ex-step daughter and her family.

Now for the BEST news! 23 years ago my ex-BIL took my nephew for a visit and disappeared with him. 2 years later my Mom and I found them and got to visit with him for a couple of hours. Then they disappered again - searched for him using PI's - Texas, Idaho, California but no luck as they would move as soon as we contacted them.

Fast forward to present: I did a search on google for his Dad's name and found them 18 days ago!!! They live about 2 hours from me. My daughter and I get to spend the day with him on the 22nd!! I am so excited, nervous and all that other stuff. I have spoke to him on the phone and am having a hard time thinking of him as an adult. I know that he is 27 but the last time I saw him he was 6.... All the other Aunts and Uncles have spoke to him and his Mom is still in shock! They haven't had a chance to see each other yet as her husband just had back surgery and can't travel but talked for HOURS & HOURS on the phone. This is going to be a WONDERFUL Holiday season!!

Marie

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Alicia,
    I LOVE Yankee candles. I'm always picking up seasonal lamp shades, candles. The shades fit on any large jar candle (purchased from anywhere).

Wow, a greenhouse.. I would love to see a picture of it!

Deb

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Congratulations Stephanie to you and your husband. Wonderful news!
    ... and a warm welcome to the world, Aaron!

• daisy_me
    17 years ago

Want to let everyone know that the sign-up post for 2007 will be up by Wednesday so keep an eye out for it! :-)

• zoegurl2001
    17 years ago

Well what happened to everyone the last couple of days, everyone's dissappeared! lol. Hope everyone is well.

We have been here almost a month now in our new home, and are slowly starting to settle in.

Just wanted to post to say that Susan, in my e-mail to you yesterday I know I said I was going to mail your package today, and I promise I had EVERY intention of doing so, but I am feeling really under the weather today, and it has been raining with really strong north wind, and gusts up to 50 miles per hour!! Wow. I pray no real damage will be done to our fence or house. But never fear Susan, I am GOING to mail your package tomorrow! ;)

Jeanne, I know I'm late this month, hope you're not upset with me. Sorry I am so late, that's usually not like me. I will post conf. # tomorrow after I mail.

~Summer

• zoegurl2001
    17 years ago

OH!! And a big congradulations to Stephanie, I am so happy for you, and for Marie, too! What wonderful news, wow!! Hope you have the best holiday season, both of you!

~Summer

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Marie, that is wonderful news that you located your nephew. I hope you have a great visit with him and his dad.

Kelli, you package arrived today and I posted on the 2007 heading about it. Thanks so much, as always and have a woderful Thanksgiving Day!

Also, wanted to share these pictures of my camellias with the group. I was out taking pictures this afternoon because we are supposed to get a bad rainstorm this evening so trying to get pictures before the rain messes up the flowers. The last one with the white flowers is the type of camellia that you can use to make tea - as you can see, something was enjoying the leaves!

{{gwi:1313095}}

{{gwi:1313097}}

{{gwi:1313099}}

{{gwi:1313101}}

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Carol's package arrived on Monday. My computer crashed, so I'm on my Husband's laptop. Hopefully, my computer will be fixed in a day or so.

Let me share with you what Carol sent- a boxed memo pad, Lilac mineral soak, Almond Sunset tea (box), Candy, blueberry candle, yellow crocus bulbs, and a box of apple cotlets.

I have the blueberry candle burning now, it smells so yummy! Carol sends the best packages, thanks so much Carol!

Deb

• wynative
    17 years ago

Alicia ~ My box arrived in record time! Once again you outdid yourself but I love it :)

I recieved
    2 magazines - Country Living the Holidays and the latest issue of BHG. Haven't had a chance to look through them but the Pumpkin Pie with Cranberry sauce on the front cover looks YUMMY.
    2 Fairy Pot sitters - already sitting on their new homes
    4 candles
    Box of Lady Bug wrapped chocolates - that I am savoring now
    Set of Angel Gift cards - perfect for Holiday notes
    Vanilla Sugar scented shower gel, lotion and body spray
    Garden Angel Sign - very cute - lady with a big hat, big glasses and bling, bling
    2 Matchstick Gardens - Herb's & Wildflowers. These are so neat!
    And a new HOUSEPLANT! Not sure what it is but I have it tucked into a blue checkered ceramic sandal in my office window. Looks great :)

Thanks and enjoy the the weekend,
    Marie

• zoegurl2001
    17 years ago

Okay Susan, heads up, your box is finally on it's way. Conf. # 0306 1070 0002 9260 5676

~Summer

• giverny4me
    17 years ago

Congratulations to Stephanie and DH on your new baby son. Yea! to being on maternity leave over the holidays, hope you get lots of paid leave. That is my Christmas wish for you. My oldest is a December baby, that first Christmas is just the best.
    Hi Debbie, I have a confirmation # for you...0301 0120 0003 0836 5695
    Sandlapper did your camellas get blown away, they are so gorgeous. I want to put a couple in this fall, have never tried them before do you buy them all locally or do you have a mailorder you could recommend? I havent seen anything other than pink here...
    Hi Summer, gosh honey you are always so good no worries about packages please! I've been away from the'puter doing home improvement/housework all week, Friday I intend to do xmas shopping online and then read, (and write my friends!) getting up only for frequent coffee and potty breaks (one necessitates the other) I am wacky tired, need a hit of celebrex and plaquenil then was going to bed but "The Boy" (actually a term of endearment for my 17 yr old son, sounds funny I know) needs me to run through his Economics review with him. Its just starting Stephanie! I love it though.... 'night Ladies....

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Giverny4me, the flowers did fine. So sad for the areas that got major damage from the storms and those places where people died. We got at least three storms that came through one after another with really heavy rain, but that was it. I went out the next morning and the flowers still looked good - surprising! As for where to buy camellias. The pink ones were bought locally and yes, they are sold at just about every nursery around here, including places like Lowe's. I bought several Yuletides locally but can't seem to get them to bloom. They are small so maybe next year! The two others were given to me by one of my daughters and come from Camellia Forest Nursery (http://camforest.com/index.html) They have a nice web site if you want to browse and read up on camellias. Camellia sinensis is the one that I have with the white flowers and it can be used to make tea. The other one is Yume. Depending on whether you get a sasanqua or a japonica, you have blooms in the fall or in the winter. Anyway, they are nice to have because I don't have a lot of other things blooming right now - just some pansies, violas, snapdragons, and a few late blooming mums. A few of those don't make nearly the same impression as a whole bush of flowers.
    Have a good weekend!

• mellen
    17 years ago

Beth, thank you for another great box of gifts. She sent the following items:

-Treasures chocolates filled with caramel
    -more Big Red for hubby-mucho thanks from him :)))
    -beautiful, thick red potholder and oven mitt--match my kitchen perfectly!
    -for Thanksgiving she sent a burnt orange-colored long apron with an embroidered turkey on the pocket. VERY cute! I will be wearing it.
    -2 kitchen towels that match the apron-awesome!
    -suet feeder and two packs of suet for our birds--thanks a bunch-will put this out in the morning
    -Moulin Rouge sunflower seeds--I love sunflowers! I was so tempted to join your swap, but in the end I just didn't have the time. I do have quite a few varieties. If you let me know what varieties you have, I may still have some that you don't and could send them to you in the seed swap. PLEASE let me know, Okay?
    -lastly, an amaryllis bulb--The googled picture is GORGEOUS!!! I will pot it up tomorrow, too.

Many, many thanks again, Beth, for being such a great and generous friend. Have a blessed Thanksgiving. Mary Ellen

• abcgirltx
    17 years ago

Marie - congratulations on finding your nephew, what a wonderful gift to be thankful for!! I hope you all have a wonderful visit.

The plant cuttings I sent you are from a jade plant which my sweetie has. I don't know how old it is, but it is big - about 2 feet tall and 3 feet wide. We have it in a bright window with a southwestern exposure. The biggest trunks on this one are about 1.5 inches in diameter. I just looked it up and found that it flowers! which I did not know. Supposedly in winter, so I'll let you know if this one does.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

• giverny4me
    17 years ago

Good Evening Ladies
    I received my box from my pal Summer, as usual full of cute stuff. Thanksgiving napkins, which I set my table with this evening. A tin of butter cookies with a fall theme on the tin, many crocus bulbs...(these arrived in great time, I am playing bulbs tomorrow, trying to corral them all in one place, lol) mocha latte lip balm...two of my favorites -chocolate and coffee! A cute nature ornament...it has a birdhouse with a cardinal and acorns and berries. A handtowel for the powder room with a pumpkin on it, potholders with gourds on them in cranberry, hunter green, and gold colors, pretty.
    a tablecloth in a cranberry color with the gourds and pumpkins around the border (cranberry is my fav. shade of red and the tablecloth size is PERFECT for my table...Summer has ESP) Pumpkin spice simmering liquid to make my house smell great! AND a Good Housekeeping hardcover cookbook on "Roasting" ... and also a card and a note inside ...What a great Thanksgiving theme box Summer, I had fun going through it and everything is useful and will be enjoyed. I hope you have a very nice warm snug Thanksgiving in your new home, Best Wishes!!!!/Hugs, Susan/giverny4me

• Boomer _Lady
    17 years ago

I received my package from Giverny over the weekend but wasnÂt able to get online until today.

She sent me some of the most delicious chocolate covered peanuts. They were double dipped & oh so good. Plus more chocolate in a basket. Some tea to enjoy with it.
    A disposable camera that will come in handy & a picture frame to display one of the photos in. A wonderful smelling cranberry-orange candle. A beautiful fall kitchen towel. A crosswords puzzle & sticky notes. Several packages of seeds that I plan to winter sow. A butterfly bush she started from a cutting. I was really impressed with that. I have never been successful at starting bushes from cuttings.

Susan,
    Thank you for another wonderful package! I'm sorry I'm late in thanking you.

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

It's a little early, but I want to wish all who are traveling a safe holiday. Also, to everyone, enjoy your special foods on Thanksgiving Day. I hope you get to be with family and friends!

Jeanne

• mellen
    17 years ago

My package to Carol will be mailed tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Mary Ellen/Mellen

• RainbowLake
    17 years ago

Debbie, I received your lovely package today. There is no need to apologize for being late. I thought that the package of candy I received on Halloween was my November package since it was the second one you sent that month. This one was a delightful surprise. I feel thoroughly spoiled.

Debbie sent two packages of Burt's Bees products. One was for my hands and one was for my feet. The package for hands has Hand salve, repair creme, hand creme, Almond Milk hand creme and lemon butter cuticle creme. The package for feet has a pumice stone along with coconut foot creme and a buffing cloth. These will surely help me get thru the winter in good shape.

Thank you so much Debbie for being such a wonderful pal. I have really enjoyed your letters, e mails and packages this year.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of lots of family and food and fun.

Karen

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Sorry everyone, don't have time to catch up posts but wanted to say received a wonderful box from Dee, don have time to post what...right now, but Dee, I loved it all as usual (the magazine would have been enough!) Girl I'm still looking thru that thing! Thank you sooo much and
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in case I can't get back until afer.....

Summer, darling I have not forgotten you, I could have sent it off already but wanted to put some baked goodies in there, and just have not had a chance until today! So
    sorry but I hope its worth it! (If you don't like my cooking, please DO NOT post it on the boards! lol)

Later girls, I promise to try to get back on before Thanksgving!

Sassy

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Mellen outdid herself again, beautiful wood wolf welcome sign says welcome friends I love it I put it next to dh's sign, which says tresspassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again. I just love my new sign, thankyou Mellen, your the bestest pal ever. hugs

• daisy_me
    17 years ago

Just a reminder ladies.....sign ups for 2007 are open till midnight on 12/1! :-)

• mellen
    17 years ago

Carol, You are welcome for the gift. So happy you like it! I am so sad that there is only one month left to send you gifts. This has been so fun. Mary Ellen/Mellen

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Mary Ellen, you send perfect gifts, no need to stop, continue for another few years if you wish, I will be happy to accept them. I don't think I will be in next year, as I could never have another pal as wonderful as you.Alicia, glad you found a new sweetie but don't like illinois, couldn't you find one in seattle area?I would be a good neighbor. glad everyone had a nice thanksgiving, I got 2 in of snow today hugs{{gwi:1239384}}

• wynative
    17 years ago

Alicia, thanks, I thought it was Jade but I am not good with names. It already has 2 new tiny leaves!

My visit with my nephew, his Dad & other Mom (very nice lady!) was WONDERFUL! We talked, hugged, talked, hugged, hugged... well ya know :) It was great I just wish I had had more time and no other plan's. But had a real good time with my sister & ate to much of course. I lost 8 pound since I saw her last and every time I turned around they were stuffing me with goodies and planning the next meal. So much for my loss... BIL watched both girls so that we got to SHOP all day on Friday by ourselves! Thats a gift in itself!

Hope everyones holiday was as good & better than mine!
    Marie