Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
micyrey

NEW: Cracked Pot Gardeners**Dec**

Michelle Reynolds
15 years ago

hello

December is apon us, I have sorted out the partners for this month, since we can't do plants and have already done seeds this month pick out a gift(gardening or other wise) please try to send it so they will get it before christmas.

Partners:

Micyrey and Galium

NcGardengirl and esiuol

Gypsysparrow and sguanzon

well we are a small but merry group this month, lets all send our partners something special

michelle

ps please don't forget to post when you send (with DC#) and when you receve

Comments (29)

• galium
    15 years ago

Michelle you and I have not been partner's for a long time. I'm really looking forward to it!
    Mariann

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello
    mariann - I got your box on the way today
    DC# 0308 2040 0001 8762 4670
    I didn't wrap the gifts, I hope that is ok.
    I did send snail mail since I have been shipping so many gifts this last week, I rilly needed to save a few bucks.
    I hope some of our swapers come back after the holidays, I miss hearing from everyone.
    michelle

• galium
    15 years ago

Michelle-I'll be on the look out the your box.
    Mariann

• gypsysparrow
    15 years ago

sguanzon ,
    can you send me your address to my email?! thanks!

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

I contacted Louise. :0!!
    :) Fran

• sandlapper_rose
    15 years ago

Just stopping by to say hello. We are off to get our Christmas tree today. Sometimes we find one right away (well almost right away) and other times we walk the fields for what seems like an hour! LOL
    At least the sun is out and it's a pretty day.
    Hope all of you are on your way to getting ready for Christmas. Just barely starting here, but I will make it one way or another.
    Jeanne

• galium
    15 years ago

gypsysparrow-You have mail.

Jeanne-We haven't had a live tree for a few years now. It just became a real hassle. Our DD not living at home anymore so just hubby and me to decorate the tree. We use a small artificial one these days. It is cute though. I can have it up and decorated in less than 2 hours.

Michelle-I'm working on your box. Should get it out next week. Thanks for the Christmas Card!

How are everyone's Christmas plans shaping up? I think I took on a little to much this year. Some how it always gets done though.

• galium
    15 years ago

Sharon

• galium
    15 years ago

Michelle-Your box will go in the mail tomorrow.
    DC#0103 8555 7495 6715 8722
    Hugs-Mariann

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

OH, those graphics are soooo cute.

I got my stuff ready to send...I just didn't make it to the PO today!
    Sorry

Fran

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Louise your DC# is: 0308 1400 0000 2495 3223 I truly hope you enjoy what I sent.

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

Gypsysparrow, I see you asked for my address, but I think that Mariann may have already sent it to you. Let me know if you still need it.

We finally had to turn the heat on here yesterday. The house just doesn't warm up enough during the day to keep it warm at night.

Hubby and I would like to get an artificial tree (never thought I would say that but the real ones, although pretty are such a hassle and mess) but DD will not hear of it. She'll be a Senior next year so once she's in College --- I think we'll get our way - LOL!

Not nearly done with shopping............sigh

Sue G.

• galium
    15 years ago

Sue-I emailed gypsysparrow with you addy. We've used an artificial tree for several years now. Instead of searching all day for and putting up a live tree it takes us maybe 2 hours. Of course our DD isn't at home anymore so she can't object.LOL

Just wanted to let all of you know that the Cracked Pot Gardner's will be on hiatus until March. We'll post a new swap in the middle of February. It'll be an Annual Flower and Veggie seed swap. I will be starting a new thread letting everyone know that we won't be swapping in Jan or Feb.
    Have a great day everyone,

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello
    I got a great gift box from mariann yesterday
    she sent me all kinds of card making supplies, I rilly want to learn to make nice homemade cards, she sent
    a gift bag of mixed stamps
    three diffrent color stamp pads
    recipe cards
    thank you cards
    colored and pastel blank card stock and matching envies for making my own cards
    and some homemade soap
    and they were all wraped so nice

oh thank you very much, you rilly are sooo sweet.

HUGGG

thanks
    michelle

• galium
    15 years ago

Michelle-I'm glad everything arrived. I'll be expecting one of those home made cards!
    Hugs,
    Mariann

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Gosh, it looks like everyone disappeared from here huh?
    Mariann I love all the graphics you keep posting. I just don't have the patients you do to do that...hehe.

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Just popped in to wish you all a very happy holiday and New Year!

look forward to SpringSwapping (I hope)

All the best
    Frances

• galium
    15 years ago

Frances-Happy Holiday to you too!

I know it's quite over here! Where is everyone? Probably as busy as I am.
    Mariann

• galium
    15 years ago

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    15 years ago

Mariann,
    Thank you! ;)
    I've been so busy, but things are finally settling down. We had the estate sale over the weekend and did really well. Now, we just have to paint (indoors) and do some landscape in the spring. I'm going to do that slowly.
    I've been so busy, I've hardly had time to grieve. But, it's sinking in today. Mom always called on my Birthday, and it's not the same without her, she always invited me over for pizza, or lasagne, or made something I had a taste for.

Anyway, I can't wait for spring! We have tons of snow down, and an ice storm is expected by Friday. Great, more slipping and sliding while driving. I drive my Daughter to school each day, and love going over the bridge sideways. ;)

I'm constantly running out of birdfood, I swear I'm the only person feeding the entire neighborhood of birds! All the Parrots stop by each morning and scream (from the sky while flying) when they see me filling the birdfeeder each morning.

Be back later, I miss everyone!

Hugs,
    Deb

• esiuol
    15 years ago

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Fran, your box is on the way. (#03080660000074067690)I hope you like what I sent.

The box you sent arrived the other day. Thank you so much. I love wind chimes (she also sent a nice purse size calender and a really pretty note pad).

I wish all of you a very happy and healthy holiday season!!

Louise

• galium
    15 years ago

Deb-I know what you mean about missing your mom especially on your birthday. My mom's been gone over 10 years and I still think about calling her to share events in my life. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
    Hugs & Love,
    Mariann

• galium
    15 years ago

Michelle-I received your box today. You are so very talented!

I received 2 gourd bird houses. Both hand painted by Michelle. One is green with different types of green beads strung into a hanger. The other one is red with multi colored beads strung as a hanger. The way they are painted they look like crackle with gold shining through. You have to tell me how you did this! I also received a gourd to decorate myself. I've never done this before and I'm really looking forward to what I can come up with. Michelle also sent me a bird feeder. I love bird feeders and my birds are going to be so happy. Just as happy as I was when I opened the box. Plus she sent me a beautiful Christmas Card.

Michelle-you are the sweetest! I just love the bird houses and the feeder.
    Hugs,
    Mariann

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Shoot, I just check the comp # from Louise and it just says

Your item was processed and left our PITTSBURGH, PA 15290 facility on December 18, 2008.
    I KNEW THAT ALREADY I wanna know if it has left PA yet!
    Dingbat mail info, don't they KNOW we need to KNOW?
    I wanna see what she sent me...lol.

Louise I really do hope you liked those windchimes. I thought they were pretty. I need to go back an get me a set. LOL.

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

WOW Louise you sent me too much! It was posed to just be a Merry Christmas simple thang! In her box she included:
    A flameless candle (blue base)
    A snowflake candle holder for the flameless candle
    A stocking stuffer box of Mrs. Flelds Chocolate assortment
    A package of Mini Note Cards with envies
    A package with 6 ornament holders
    A Christmas Package of 3 pet toys with a squeaky Santa, and rubber ball and a seasons greetings rubber bone
    10 Jiffy Pellets
    A cute Kitties Christmas card
    A Backyard Living magazine
    A Garden Gate magazine
    12 Plant Markers
    Seeds:
    Potentilla- Monarch's Velvet
    Knautia Macedonica
    Physostegia Virginiana "Summer Snow'
    Melva 'Zebrina'
    Salvia Cardonna
    Hibiscus Mix
    Perilla frutescens/Shinso
    Dianthus 'Siberian Blues'
    Gaillardia 'Arizona Sun'
    Hibiscus 'Helen'

Thank you so very much. I will enjoy these seeds. I wish you had kept mine as simple as I did yours. I appreciate all you did. Thanks just doesn't seem to be enough!

Merry Christmas EVERYBODY!

• galium
    15 years ago

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE
    MAY YOUR DAY BE FILLED WITH HAPPINESS, JOY, AND LOVE OF FAMILY THOSE HERE AND AFAR AND FRIENDS HERE AND THERE!!!

:)Fran

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

I received my package from gypsysparrow. I got a really cute Tinkerbell windchime, a garden stake for a hanging pot and a wonderful Christmas ornament (is this handmade? It's lovely!)

Thanks so much, I'll get your box out shortly, my car is in the shop so it might not happen until tomorrow.

Sue G.

• gypsysparrow
    15 years ago

I rec. my swap from Sue. I received some seeds, seed starter pots, a small pillow, and a snowman candle holder. Thanks much!

Celina