Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flwrs4ever

UPDATE: Secret Santa Cards Rec'd and games ( thread 4)

flwrs4ever
13 years ago

Post here when you receive cards, and to play games ...

THANKS to all the ELVES for making this a magical Holiday !!

Comments (158)

• buturfliis_mom
    13 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Hi swappers...

I received a card from smitty this morning... Yay... It had zinnias, two coneflowers and columbine... Yippppeee.... Thank you so much for the fun seeds. And very cute card WITH SEEDS IN THE PAPER OF THE CARD... LOVED IT.

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

nowhere near close to bingo yet

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    13 years ago

Good Morning All!

After a very long and miserable weekend, I went to the mailbox and found four cards with seeds.

lois in PA. feverfew white wonder, I lack white in the garden so this will brighten things up!

Rosemcttier. coral poppies will look great in my moms new garden!

Xiangirl.an adorable handmade card with blanket flower seeds

Kmpsmom spoiled me rotten! she sent lemon balm, silphium perflorium,heath aster, double feverfew,penstemon smalli,melampodium,heuchera autumn bride and aster macrophyllis!

Thank you all so very much, I needed a pick-me-up this weekend!

Lisa

• keiki
    13 years ago

YIPPEE! I got new seeds.

Thank you Xiangirl for the pretty handmade card and the cosmos.

Thank you also Amberroses who was very generous. She sent me lime basil, tital sunflowers, skyscraper sunflower and yellow elder. Half the fun will be researching those sunflowers :)

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Happy Sunday Morning !

to those that offered to be an extra "helper" I have spent the morning sending out emails to you.

PLEASE note, we did a GREAT job of sending this year ..the lists were pretty even , which was wonderful :)

If you didnt receive an email and asked, please just send me an email.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for sharing a bit of your garden, your love, and the spirit of Christmas with each other ! I truly beleive gardeners make the best friends , and you all are the "cream of the crop" !

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    13 years ago

** One more note...PLEASE if you DO decide to mail MORE cards for any reason........send me a list of who you are mailing to....this includes TODD *****

I would also like to say THANKS to KMPSMOM for sending me a very cute card wth a tree in the snow on the front.

My son use to ALWAYS have to have a Charlie Brown Christmas tree each year, and this reminded me of those years :)

Farmergirl2009 Sent me a HOMEMADE card...you are soo creative ! much thanks :)

How many of you have been WAITING on your mailperson ?? It sure does beat dreading the bills coming, doesnt it !?!?

• nottougly
    13 years ago

Hello Everyone.
    I want to thank sherrih for the coral vine seeds and ilovefarac for the amaranthus & Cotton seeds I recieved.
    And I would also like to thank kmpsmom for the Liatris and the eupetorium seeds.
    Merry Christmas and thanks to all,
    Faye

• yotetrapper
    13 years ago

Hmmm, well, guess we have to wait until tomorrow to see who gets what next lol.

• canyonwind
    13 years ago

Yesterday, I received from Roper2008 a lovely card and seeds.....Marigold Harlequin, Dwarf French Marigold orange and red and Andrew Rahart's Tomato. Linda, thank you so very much!!! You got me on this tomato as I have never heard of it. Looking forward to checking this baby out!!

Merry Christmas!!

Annie

• loisthegardener_nc7b
    13 years ago

Hey, I finally made it to the post office today and found some secret santa seeds!

Thank you, amberroses for the alpine strawberry seeds. I am really looking forward to growing these.

Thank you, fearadyn for the calendula, coneflower (I know just where to plant this in the garden), and Giant Mutant Unknown Marigold. The card with leaves, petals and seeds print is beautiful, too.

Lois in PA

• dan_the_mailman
    13 years ago

Kym, I just want to take a moment and say thanks for doing this swap. It's a huge amount of work and you never know just how it will affect people's lives. For me, this will be the main part (possibly all of) Christmas this year. This is always the roughest part of the year for any mailman, and this year it seems to be a little extra rougher.
    And, to all of you who've so graciously sent cards this way, I want to thank you too! Going to the mailbox after a particularily rough day and seeing those cards has been not only great, but uplifting. Just to know that someone took the time to think about me is a fantastic gift, and I thank you very much!
    You're all awesome, and it's truly a blessing to know you all.
    -Dan

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    13 years ago

Hi everyone ! I had 5 cards waiting for me in the mailbox yesterday !! WOW, what a wonderful treat ! I felt like it was Christmas morning already !

Farmergirl / Ellie sent me TONs of seeds ! yellow clasping coneflower,persian jewels nigella, fanfare blanketflower,texas blue bonnet lupine, summer pastels achillea, ipomea hederifolia var. lutea , las vegas purple gomphrena, sweet peas, chocolate joe pye weed, salvia sclarea clary sage , Sambucus Americana, green syrica aclepias, indian spring hollyhocks , blackberry lily, eyeball plant, anagallis arvensis,leonatus siberian motherwort and lathryus latifolius sweet peas ! Ellie outdid herself and also sent a beautiful homemade card and I am overwhelmed at her generosity !

sandlapper rose / Jean sent stickers ;-) basil and Legend tomato seeds, yum, 2 of my fave things to grow every summer . thank you Jean !

roper2008 / Linda sent Numex Heritage pepper ,Tam Jalapeno, Red AND purple Marconi Pepper Rosa Bianca AND Lousiana Long Green eggplant and Basil seeds !! YUM ! Thank you Linda !

Nuttnhunee sent me Shasta Daisy seeds ! I love them ! Thank you !

KMPSMOM/ Ann sent me a cute Snoopy ( I love beagles ) card with dwarf shasta daisy, echinacea, Clematis crispa, dianthus and banana legs tomato seeds ! thank you Ann !!

Thank you all also for the nice notes you included in your cards, I am touched at the all good health wishes you have sent to me , I hope you all know how much it means to me and how much it is helping me through these tough months.

Iris

• jas_il
    13 years ago

I got my first cards.

--Farmergirl2009 sent me
    Hollyhock Rosea charters salmon pink (wow love it)
    Lima pole beans
    broccoli Italian green
    black raspberries (is it edible raspberry?)
    Cinderella pumpkin
    Pumpkin
    Dill
    Spinach bloomsdale

Thank you so much farmgirl for these many seeds and a cute card. It made my day.

Lois is Pa (odin and thor) Sent me
    poppy pink double
    White foxglove

Wow! thanks a lot for seeds and a cute card. I love poppies so yes it would be great to try it.

Jasmine

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    13 years ago

DAY 5

Each Answer has the word “HO” in it first one is done for you !

1. Where you and your family live h o m e
    2. You do this in stores at Christmastime ___ h o ___
    3. A Christmas Plant h o ___ ___ ___
    4. Place where people stay on vacation h o ___ ___ ___
    5. A place of learning ___ ___ h o ___ ___
    6. His nickname is "Tommy" ___ h o ___ ___ ___
    7. A group of singers ___ h o ___ ___
    8. The writer of a book ___ ___ ___ h o ___
    9. His nickname is "Tony" ___ ___ ___ h o ___ ___
    10. Soup made with seafood and vegetables ___ h o ___ ___ ___ ___
    11. Thanksgiving, Christmas and Hanukkah h o ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
    12. School assignments that you do after school h o ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
    13. A sea creature with a pouch ___ ___ ___ h o ___ ___ ___
    14. A state capital H o ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
    15. A sweet treat ___ h o ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
    16. They help us remember past Christmases ___ h o ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
    17. Opposite of vertical h o ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    13 years ago

ANGEL
    CUPID
    MISTLETOE

• v1rt
    13 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm so very sorry. It was only today that I was able to mail all the cards. I was shocked with my busy schedules plus I had a flu as well. I'm feeling better now but I'm still taking antibiotics.

Thank you so much Margo(smitties), I received your mail yesterday. :)

Apology again everyone!

Neil

• darlyn58
    13 years ago

Hi Everyone! I got my first card yesterday! You can't imagine how excited and happy I was! This is my first year, but I have really been having a lot of fun. It's great to hear and talk to others who love planting seeds and gardening as much as I do! I'm glad my daughter Yotetrapper told me about this so I could be a part of the fun! Melinda, (ilovefarac), sent me Sweet Pea-Royal Family Mix, Morning Glory Mix, and Orange African Marigolds. Thanks so much Melinda! Opening your card doubled my Christmas spirit!!
    As for Bingo, I have 13 words so far. Getting closer!
    We're in a winter storm warning tonight..supposed to get 2 feet by tomorrow night. Big storm moving in off of Lake Ontario. I don't mind the snow, though, especially around Christmas!
    Have a good night, everyone!
    Darlyn

• aimsterfl
    13 years ago

I recieved a card on saturday from poisondartfrog with some nice mater and calendula seeds. Thank You poisondartfrog :).

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

These cards and seeds are what gets me out of bed in the morning - I got 3 new ones!

From pumkingal:
    - Hydrangea 'Pinky Winky'
    - Lemon Mint
    - Pink Mallow
    - Hollyhocks
    - Datura
    - Fancy Poppies
    - Columbine Mix
    You were beyond generous in what you gave - I am so freaking excited to plant all of these! Where did you get the tiny ziploc bags? They are genius! I am most excited about the hydrangeas, the pink mallow and the lemon mint. I have never grown those before so it will be very exciting!!! Love the art print card too - Thank you Thank you!!!!

From vogt0047:
    - Hollyhock Mix
    - Hollyhock - Dark Mixed
    - Hollyhock - Indian Spring Mix
    - Siberian Iris - Blue and Purple Mix
    - Daylily - Blackeyed Stella
    - Daylily Mix
    - Purple (vetch?) - I don't know if I'm reading it wrong! What are they so I can plant them properly? :)
    I am very excited to get all of these planted! I can't WAIT to see the Hollyhocks - i have never grown them before but they look stunning. The Siberian Iris are something new too, and I've never heard of Black-eyed Stella Daylilies! How awesome! These seeds rule! Love the card! Thank you much!

From Jodie74:
    Columbine - Mckana's Mix
    Corn Poppy - American Legion Red
    I LOVED the way you taped the seeds to the card in a way that it looked like presents! I loved 'opening' them and finding my surprise! I loved the cute Christmas tree card as well. I am really grateful for the columbine McKana Mix - I tried the McKana mix last year and none of my seedlings survived :( I'm happy I get another chance with that mix! I looked up the red poppies and they look stunning! I tried orange ones before but never red - THANK YOU!!!

I am beyond grateful for the generosity of seeds that I got so far from everyone. I can't thank you guys enough! These brought tears to my eyes - thank you!!!

• debby_1
    13 years ago

Hi everyone,

Got 2 more cards Saturday. One from sandlapper_rosa with candy cane zinnias, butterfly bush, and dianthus supserbus. All of which I love. My 2 1/2 year old granddaughter was with us this weekend and she helped me open the cards. Her day was made when she saw the stickers. Thank you.

Linda, Roper 2009 sent sweet carneners pink tomato, I know I didn't spell that right, but I can't read what I wrote. I got scarlet starlet marigolds and serata basil. I can't wait to get everything started. The grandkids will be spending time helping ( 1, 2 and 3 years old) with the garden.

Thank you,
    Debby

• bustani_mama
    13 years ago

im excited as wellk got my first 2 today both have cool cards as well

roper08 sent
    holy red and green basil (wasnt specified but still something iv e wanted to try thankies!)
    white queen tomato
    valerian arterner zuchting (sounds german i get to look it up fun fun!)
    and stevia

and yoletraper sent
    genovenese basil (which i know is what im smelling and am entised by)
    dokat short dill
    northern lightsa tomato
    and horehound

thankies both of you!! on to the buffet the cards go

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

I GOT MY FIRST CARDS TODAY :)
    SO excited!! Even though we have almost 2 feet of snow, I shook my happy dance all the way back up the driveway (almost fell too :)

Thank you!!!

farmergirl2009 :Ellie. she sent me Gaillardai and some Black Eyed Susans (LOVE!)

AND

pumkingal :Lisa. She sent me Black Eyed Susan Shrub ( I am so excited to look this up! ) Gloriosa Daisy (LOVE) and Double Rudbeckia

Thank you so much for your generosity!

vina

ps. the beautiful cards are hanging up on my archway by the Christmas tree in the living room. I'm going to hang all my cards up the archway so they hang down around the tree.

• nottougly
    13 years ago

I received 3 cards today.
    redthreaddiy I received foxglove, ladybells, marigold and aster seeds. Thank you so much.
    I also received from pumpkingal love lies bleeding, maltese cross, butterfly pea vine, princes feather, poppy, and orange trumpet lily. Thanks.
    And from dan_the_mailman I received white star jasmine seeds.
    Thanks everyone for making this a great holiday season.
    Faye!

• loisthegardener_nc7b
    13 years ago

Hurray, DH brought in 3 more secret santa cards....

nlb52 sent pink sweet peas... I am sooo looking forward to having lots of sweet peas to cut for bouquets....

sherrih sent pink mallow, lantana, texas star red, touch me not fushia... My hummingbird must be just licking his chops right now at the thought... Do hummingbirds have chops?

yotetrapper sent tomato seeds black krim and anna russian, and also sent sweet peas... Thank you so much, yotetrapper, those tomatoes sound so good, I am really looking forward to growing them!

Lois in PA

• dan_the_mailman
    13 years ago

in the words of the young Boy Wonder..."Holy Jingle Bells Batman!"
    amidst the blizzard we're currently experiencing, I ventured out to the mailbox during a lull in the snowstorm, and what did I discover? Not one, not two, not three, four, or five envelopes, but TEN!!! Talk about having an OMG moment! ***chuckling***
    In order to get this right, I'm going to tell you what I received as I open them all, so read slowly. I'm not going to be writing this very fast...
    SHERRIH sent cosmos, large pumpkins, marigolds and morning glories
    FEARADYN sent watermelons, coneflowers, & mutant marigolds (I love that description!)
    ROPER2008 sent morning glories, zinnias, marigolds, and watermelons
    FARMERGIRL2009 sent pinhead gourds, poppies, marigolds, morning glories, pumpkins, more morning glories, nasturtiums, and hybrid morning glories
    JODIE74 sent poppies and painted daisies
    RANE-GROW sent blanketflowers and mammoth pumpkins
    REDTHREADDIY sent watermelon, white pumpkins, garlic chives, coneflowers, 2 marigolds, morning glories, carving pumpkins, 2 foxglove, mystery pumpkins, sunflowers, ladybells, 2 blanket flowers, datura, pie pumpkins, and gloriosa daisies
    (pausing to wipe my brow and give my fingers a break)
    PUMPKINGAL sent poppies coneflowers, and baby pumpkins
    YOTETRAPPER sent 3 packs of watermelon, cosmos, and pumpkin
    LISA831 sent coleus seeds

And now I'm thinking that the whole group involved in this swap needs to come over to my house sometime in September so we can all eat watermelon while we carve pumpkins, and y'all will go home with a huge car-filling bouquet of flowers!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Let the snow come down, I'm making plans for next Spring, thanks to all of you!!!

HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS!!!
    -Dan

• pumkingal
    13 years ago

Yippie 2 more more cards;; oh I am lovin this so..
    Big thanks to Lisa-Ishare for her cute little made card with surprise seeds in it,nigella african bride,, can't wait to plant,, thank you ever so much.

Big thanks to Lisa831;; wonderful card and roma tomato,,
    Thanks to the 2 Lisa's today,, me makes 3 of us,, lol

Hey redthreaddiy;;; you are too funny,, oh got my cute little baggies from a jewelry site,, they are really cheap their,,glad you liked them,, hard for me to open them though,,
    A bright and merry christmas to you all,,,
    I now grab the mail out of his hands,,that is excited,,stand in the cold on the porch just a waitin,,too funny,,thanks again Lisa

• msirie
    13 years ago

What a joy it is to go to the mailbox lately. I recieved 3 cards so far.

Thank you Alana, Lisa and Jeffrey/Lois. I am looking forward to planting Helichrysum, Larkspur and especially my Veronica Spicata.

Thank you all so much. You guys are the best!

• frostythecat
    13 years ago

Received 3 cards today.

Thanks you to margarita10. I didn't even know what Gaillardia were but one quick google search makes me want it to be Spring so I can start sowing them!

Many thanks for Alana for the Salvia Lyrate and the Purple Dog Creek Tomato. The tomato itself seems to have an history, and I never grown such a large tomato before so I can't wait to try it out.

Thank you Jodie74 but your card came to me incomplete. I only have the front part of the envelope. It appears the post office tore it to shreds. Nevertheless, its the thought that counts, so thank you and I'm grateful for the time you put into it.

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

"SORRY - MY 'A' ISN'Y WORKING PROPERLY" - My son spilt my pop on my keyboard so it sticks...

Todaay in the m*il I recieved many joys! I got:

Jodie74 - Cosmos Sensation Mix, Zinnia Californi* Gi*nt Mix

Ilovefar*c - 4:00 Mix, Trumet Lily Afric*n Queen

Pumpkingal - Pink Rose Hips, Gaill*rdi* Blanket flower, Columbine Pink Bonnet, Purple Lilac

Rane_Grow - Fanf*re Bl&nket Flower

Dan-the-mailman - Pale yellow Iris

Feard*dyn - Cal*ndul* Field M*rigold Yellow, Gaill*rdi* Bl*nket FLower, Mutant M*rigold of unknown type

Redthreaddiy - Rose bush, Lant*n* Band*n* cherry, Petunia M*ddness Pink, Blanket Flower, Zinnia Purple Prince

Thank you *ll so much! This w*s * wonderful day!!!!!!

• paulan70
    13 years ago

I recieved my sewcond card today and it is from gardendad_zk10 and he included marigold snowdrift I can not wait to see this bloom, Pie pumpkins, Datura Lavender. Thank you very much

Paula

• Melinda Hagen
    13 years ago

I had a great day!! Rec'd 2 wonderful cards today! I got Brandywine tomato from Lisa831! Yeah!
    And from Redthreaddiy I got Stella de oro daylily, sea pink "splendens, and red husker's penstemon! Thanks so very much. Melinda

• fearadyn
    13 years ago

Holy Christmas Cows! I got Six cards in the mail today! I love them all~

Thank you so very much~

Jodie 74 for the~blue bachelor buttons, painted daisys, and cosmos~and the wonderful card,

Pumkingal for the~fancy poppies, cosmo mix and blue flax, and beautiful card,

Xiangirl for the~morning glories and cosmos, your card is just lovely, it made me feel like spring is just around the corner,

erika_ct, for the bachelor buttons blue boy and your beautiful card,

yotetrapper for the double white hollyhocks, boston pickling cukes,zucchiino rampicante, and the case knife beans and your wonderful card,

ilovefarac for the poppy mix and morning glory mix and the wonderful frosty card~

Heres wishing all of you a wonderful holiday season, you sure have made mine very happy~
    lynn

• roper2008
    13 years ago

Received a card today from redthreaddiy! Thanks for the wonderful
    seeds! She sent me, Blue Shrimp plant, Snowdrift Marigold, Petunia
    'Madness Pink" , Purple Turtlehead and Geranium 'Rozanne'.

Linda

• graanieb
    13 years ago

One of the busiest days, freeze predicted and have been bringing plants inside and corner of the patio to cover them later on tonight, picked more seeds and clipped some of blooms for the vase.
    Happy with my nice card today from Angela -Yotetrapper, peppers, wh. squash and Cosmos Picotee my daughter is thanking you for. Many thanks for all.
    Speaking of moms- daughters..Hi Darlyn, glad to meet Angela's mom.
    I'll start sending mine out tomorrow, been rescuing some of neighbors' seeds ..better me than the freeze.

Wishes for blessed Christmas,take care all, see you soon,

Bea

• smitties
    13 years ago

Wow Dan, that was worth trampling through the snowdrifts for.

I received my first card today and it was from Sandlapper-Rose aka Jeanne. It contained yellow 4 O'clocks, yippee and Blanketflower. As I stood up, a sheet of stickers fell on the floor so I believe they fell out of the envelope as well. :)

Only a dusting of snow here but it is bitterly cold. I am ready for spring already.

Margo

• yotetrapper
    13 years ago

Today i received White Pampass Grass from Smitties, Dill, garlic chives, and utah celery from pumpkingal, and Chatenay carrots from danthemailman! Thanks very much everyone.

Now, an announcement from me. I will be leaving for a week. I can read the thread from my mothers computer, but I will not be home to see what cards I receive until December 15th. My father is going in on Wednesday for open heart surgery, a valve replacement, and I'll be leaving in the morning, to go to NY.

Luckily, my cards have already been sent. However, Kym, unfortunately I will not be able to send any cards to those not receiving many, sorry.

• barb1814_fuse_net
    13 years ago

What a day, here we go!
    From: Aggie, received linaria, hollyhock,cleome and a purple surprise. A great handmade Christmas card.
    From:: Yoletrapper, 2 different bean seeds and Hollyhock in Black in a very pretty Christmas card
    From: Iris, Pink Hollyhocks in a great Christmas card with sparkly pink ink - love the ink Rane_Grow.
    From: Jodie74, two types of lettuce and spinach in a very cute card.
    From: Ann KMPSMOM mixed morning glory, MG President Tyler and hardy hibiscus in a really cute card.
    From: Pumpkingal, lettuce, hollyhock mix, cleome and blue bird hibiscus in a pretty card.
    Thank you to all of your and have a very Merry Christmas!
    PerkyBarb Barbara C. Zone 6 Cincinnati Area

• maozamom NE Ohio
    13 years ago

I received my first card today. Pseudacris crucifer sent A. tuberosa and compass plant.

• neohippie
    13 years ago

I got three cards today!

Thanks roper2008 for the basil and datil pepper seeds and lovely Christmas cactus card.

Thank you Lisa831 for the Thai peppers and beautiful holly card.

Thank you pumpkingal for the rhubarb and lemongrass seeds and awesome Santa Claus card (I'm always a big fan of the Man in Red).

Also, Basil, Lilly, and K.K. would like to thank pumpkingal for the catnip seeds. My last two catnip plants died after Basil ate them down to the ground one too many times. This time I'll try to protect it a bit better!

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

I received three cards today. What fun! I received from Nancy (NLB52), Lisa (Pumkingal), and Ann (KMPSMOM). In order as listed, they sent:
    Tall Sedum and Hardy geranium
    Parsley, Dill, Sedum Autumn Joy, and Green Bell Peppers
    Wax Begonias (white) and Dill - love them all so thanks to all three of you and Merry Christmas!
    Jeanne

• jas_il
    13 years ago

What a day it was I got many cards. Wow! very excited.

From Jodie74
    Lettuce red salad bowl
    candytuft

From Dan
    Roma tomato
    Lg watermelon

From rane_grow -cute card

From Yotetopper
    Turkey cowpea beans
    Red peter pepper
    Tomato vortherm light
    hollyhock double white

From NLb52 nancy
    Hosta
    Zebra grass

From gardendad_2kio Christian
    Roma tomato
    Foxglove red husker's

From fearadyn
    Gailardia red
    Calendula field marigold
    Mutant marigold unknown

Thank you so much everybody for cute cards and seeds.

• michiet
    13 years ago

Me too! I got 7 cards today. My first day I received them.

Jodie(Jodie74) sent me plenty of zinnia and gaillardia seeds
    Lisa(pumpkingal) sent me zinnia orange, gaillardia, black eyed susans and daisy (what a nice selection)
    Angelu(yotetrapper) sent me moon & stars watermelon and jarrahdale pumpkin (I have to look these up - am excited for these)
    Iris(rane_grow) - fanfare blanket flower
    Lynn(fearadun) - gaillardia (red/yellow), mutant marigold, calendula (unique card)
    Ellie(farmergirl) - canna , zinnia and gaillardia
    Katie(redthreaddiy) - canna, balloon flower and gaillardia (I will check out your website soon - I like that you put what type it is in your own seed packet like half - hardy - I think I messed up some seeds before due to that)

I'm excited to start wintersowing. I thank you so much for the nice cards and seeds. I will attach all these cards to my wall...

Thank you Kym for setting this up. It involves a lot of time to organize this.

I will have various zinnias and gaillardia. =-) Hope they will flower the first year.

Michelle

• karendee
    13 years ago

{{gwi:1313483}}

Thank you!
    I got 3 more cards today!

I also got one from Otis and Thor (Such cutties too). thanks

Lois (Odin and Thor) (I forgot to write the seeds before throwing in my stash)
    Dan the Mailman ��" larkspur
    Yotrapper ��"marigold, Ruds, and dianthus (The dianthus will be great. Maybe in my large urns?)
    Jodie 74 Thyme and 2 types of daisy

Thanks everyone! I am waiting for payday to get my stamps then my cards will go out,

Karen

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    13 years ago

Thanks goes out to pumpkingal for the nice card and lavender Rose Of Sharon seeds. This is great to get all the cards and seeds to boot!

• barb1814_fuse_net
    13 years ago

Today I received a really cute card from Micyrey (Michelle) along with Morning Glory seeds and Cleome seeds. Thanks so much Micyrey!
    PerkyBarb Barbara c.

• barb1814_fuse_net
    13 years ago

OK here we go again:

MissMojo - Liatris Seeds in a wonderful handmade card.

not-the-green-thumb (Erica) really cute handmade card with cucumber and green bean bush seeds.

Flowergirl134 - Hibiscus - 2 different & Hollyhock seeds in a pretty card with Horses !

Beauswatch (Joyce) Red Texas Star Hibiscus and Lemon Basil in a pretty card.

Thanks to all of you and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!!!!

• barb1814_fuse_net
    13 years ago

Sorry about that!

• barb1814_fuse_net
    13 years ago

Today I received 2 envelopes:

Frances Coffill, Hibiscus seeds, Thanks so much.
    Carolynp, Nasturium, Snap Pea and Sugar Peas - TY

Thanks to both of you and Merry Christmas!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    7 years ago

I'm doing the Christmas Seed Dance around the house and my teenager thinks I"M TOO LOUD. lol Amberroses sent me 4 kinds of sunflower seeds! Oh I love the Christmas card swaps! No chance of getting coal or socks. It's a card and seeds. Thank you! It's my first SEED CARD of the season! Heidi

P.S. Amber--the USPS ripped the envelope open on the left side where you start to write the person's name and address. I thought that was a strange place for it to tear open, but the seeds were safely tucked inside. I don't know if anyone else had that trouble.

• flwrs4ever62
    7 years ago

this is a thread from 2010...look for the NEW swap from 2016