Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
budsnblooms

UPDATE: 10,300 Traveling Daylilies

budsnblooms
16 years ago

This round robin is an extension of a wonderful group of talented, generous and spirited traders, the Traveling Daylilies, who when at all possible trade Daylilies. The way into this group is to have traded with at least two of us and to be recommended for membership by one or more members of the group. We are not snobs, we just want to protect each other and you from any game traders... should there be any. If you know any of us, email privately and they will be allowed to get you in on their recommendation. We'd love to have you!

More changes to our Christmas Swap will be posted shortly.

Debbie

Comments (101)

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Hugs back sister Dawn:)

• rockyridge
    16 years ago

Carol,

I'm glad you liked your box. In the spring maybe we can do a trade and I'll just throw in the lilies. Belonging to the co-op is almost like getting plants/bulbs for free. I got some this fall for like ten cents on the dollar I would have paid retail and they were twice as big as I could have found around here.

Rox

• TakingRoot
    16 years ago

Hi All,

Sorry for not checking in more than I do.....

First....I am very late on welcoming any and all new members....A big Welcome!

Second......HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the DECEMBER babies!!

I have alot to catch up on with you all......may take me awhile....LOL!

I have been in Ohio for quite some time and feel I am blessed to have that kind of unlimited time to do so.....my grandmother who is almost 90, isn't doing well....so I needed to be here. Although I'm not enjoying the cold and the snow...(smile). Cant' wait to get back....home.
    I will be here until well after the first of the year so I want to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    oh and by the way.... I was able to purchase a large PINK PLUMERIA plant for a $1.99 in the middle of the winter.....hope I can keep it going until I get back.....I'm so excited! Will try to catch up later....

Everyone take care! Miss you all!

Jaye

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Hi All,
    Just checking in, as I will be getting baby D in the morning & not sure if I will have time to check back before Christmas. Don't faint, but Susan is sticking to the court order & letting us have him for Christmas this year, I am such a big baby, I started crying when she told me that, I thought for sure she would back out of it, I can only imagine how hard it is going to be for her to wake up Christmas morning & he not be home, so I will keep him long enough to go to my family's to eat at 1:00 & take him back home around 3-4, that way she will still get him for a bit of Christmas.
    We are going to do our at home family's Christmas when we get back with him & Joey in the morning, I think by bed time D will be done opening his gifts, He is like most kids, I don't care what's in the next box, I like this toy & I'm playing with it till I'm done:) Going to be a LONG day!!

Jaye,
    Your X-mas card went to GA, Sorry I did not know. Sorry your Grandma is not doing well, 90 WOW, What a great long life she has lived:)

Happy Belated Birthday To All December Babies I Have Missed!
    Angie Dec 3rd
    Nancy Dec 20th
    Happy Birthday To Any Still To Come!!
    Shriley Dec 24th
    Jaye Dec 31st
    Ellen Dec 31st

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL:)
    :)Anita

• cannahavana
    16 years ago

Hi all!

Dropping by to say Merry Christmas to you all! I am so sorry that I have been MIA.

Doug and I took Maleah to see Santa yesterday and got her picture. She wasn't quite dressed for it and I wasn't planning on getting her picture done because they are so dog-gone expensive! After her picture she was getting on a train to ride at the mall and lo and behold, here comes Santa and gets on the train with her! I thought she was just going to pass out from excitement. I will miss it when she becomes to big to believe.

My brother came home on leave from Iraq a little over a week ago and will go back for 3 months on the 29th. I have been able to spend a lot of time with him and it has been wonderful! It also helps that he lives just a few streets over from me. He was also able to be home for his son's 6th birthday last week. Maleah and his son are best buds and go to Kindergarten together. Oh, and he's a redhead too :). Everybody thinks they are twins.

Dakota is doing well in middle school. He just received his mid term grades and was one point away in one class from 1st honors! That is the closest he has ever been. He also just received First Class rank in boy scouts and having tons of fun with his troop.

Just a little update on what I have been up to. In November, I decided to go back to school and take classes to become a real estate agent! I am done with my classes and am fully licensed now. I will be entering a mentoring program with my broker to learn the ropes and start earning some moolah after the kids go back to school in January. I am hoping that Doug will soon quit his second job and will be able to spend more time with us. Bless his heart, he has worked himself to the bone for me to be able to stay home and raise the kids. It's my turn to bring home some bacon now :). Doug is also wanting to get into real estate and get away from where he is working now.

Another bit of news that is in the works is Doug's mother and step-father are wanting to turn their daylily business over to us! So, we may be doing that also come this spring. Things are looking up!

God bless you all and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2008.

~Canna

• toomanyanimals
    16 years ago

Canna, what a beautiful picture of Maleah. Congrats on the real estate license. And I'm crossing my fingers for you on the possibility of the daylily farm. I'm so happy your brother got home safely. My nephew came home a while back, now his wife will be going to Iraq soon. Its a little easier for them since they don't have any children yet. How hard it must be for the men and women who have to leave their kids to defend us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THOSE WONDERFUL DECEMBER ANGELS!
    Wow, there sure are a lot of birthdays this month.

Anita, how fantasic you get to have him for Christmas.

Jaye, nice to hear from you and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year right back at you.

We are having our Christmas celebration on Christmas Eve this year ... my turn to work Christmas. Only 8 of us this time.
    I'm off to work in all this yucky rain, got my boots on too!
    Sharon

• dirtpig
    16 years ago

Merry Christmas one and all
    Warm wishs for a lovely holiday
    season.
    Christmas Hugs :)

Happy Birtday to the Dec babies!!

Got to run,so much to do yet.hehe

Hugs Jean/Dirtpig

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Sharon-We had Christmas last evening also it makes it much easier for our family. Dawson had so much fun with the things he got, kids are wonderful and they sure make Christmas extra special.

MaryS-Yes it will be great to start trading plants again. 2 weeks off how nice, that will give you time to get all the Christmas things packed away.

Roxy-Love the poems thanks for sharing.

Jaye-So nice to see you post sure have missed you.

Anita-So glad to hear you had little David this Christmas. I bet he was like Dawson tearing into those presents.

Canna-So happy to hear that your brother got to come home for a visit. Way to go Dakota and the picture of Maleah with Santa is darling.

MaryB-I received my wonderful box from you and I thank you so much. I knew you had 3 children but gosh girl you look so young. Loved the picture of your whole family.

MaryB sent all this in my box:
    Candy kisses-I'm a chocolate lover so YIPPEE
    Holly Jolly Mistletoe Bath & Body Hand Soap
    Amaryllis 'Blossom Peacock'-I love Amaryllis and have one blooming from another box I received. Can't wait to see this one bloom.
    Angel pin-Just so cute...thanks
    Christmas hand towel---Just beautiful
    Velvet tablecover-This is gorgeous...definetely me
    Angel ornament for the tree
    Candle 'Cranberry Balsam'
    And of course my picture

Thanks again MaryB for a great box.

Debbie just e-mailed and said Annette did not receive her box from me and I am so upset with the PO. I will go to the PO tomorrow and see if they can find out what happened but I'm sure they will tell me AGAIN they are not responsbile for lost packages.

Annette-I will get another package out to you this week and I'm so sorry. I did post above on Thursday December 20th and let you know it had been mailed on the 14th and to let me know if you had received it. I had no idea until this morning you had not received it.

I hope everyone has had a very Merry Christmas, wow the New Year is approaching fast.

God is good all the time.

Shirley

• marybz5ny
    16 years ago

Just popping in quickly to say Merry Christmas to all of you. Hope everyone is enjoying the day.

Shirley, I tried getting on yesterday to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, but for some reason GW wouldn't let me log in. Soooo.....belated birthday wishes to you today. Glad your box arrived.

Will try to check in later.
    Love you guys,
    MaryB

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

MaryB-thanks for the Birthday wishes.

I just received some wonderful news Annette got her box today. The PO called and said she needed to come and pick it up and she did. Neither of us realized the PO was open today. God does answer prayers.

Shirley

• annette_1964
    16 years ago

Shirley,
    Received my wonderful Christmas box today and it was a very pleasant surprise to have the PO call and say they had my package today. Did not realize that the PO was open but my husband stated that they had so many undelivered packages they had to work to get them out. So glad they called. It was a box filled with many exciting things that I will treasure that you sent from your town which I have visited before and it is a beautiful place. I missed your posting earlier. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.

Canna - your picture of Maleah was beautiful. I also have a red hair granddaughter who is 6 years old.

Roxanne - what is the co-op you mentioned where you purchase plants?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Annette

• TakingRoot
    16 years ago

Hello everyone,

Had a great time with both sides of my family and hope everyone enjoyed the day with FAMILY as much as I did!

.....and I just wanted to wish EVERYONE......

JAYE

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Dawn??? I am wondering if you disliked your box?

• mellen
    16 years ago

Good evening Angels, It was a wonderful day here. An absolutely beautiful day to celebrate the birth of Jesus. First, I hope that all of you had a beautiful Christmas, too. Second, Happy Birthday to all of those who had birthdays and will be having them soon.
    Blessings,
    Mary Ellen

• mamabirrd
    16 years ago

MERRY CHIRSTMAS EVERYONE!

Better late than never, I guess. : ) I hope you all enjoyed the day yesterday....we had a fabulous time here.

Anita, quite the contrary! And I apologize for not getting here sooner to tell about it. I'm just not able to get things done like I used to "pre-baby", lol. We had lots of family in and out over the past few days and I cooked, cleaned, and entertained non-stop. We are pooped! DH is back to work this morning, Talon is asleep on my lap, and I FINALLY have a few moments to myself. So let's talk about that box.....

Anita sent such a wonderful swap box, and even thought about Talon & my DH. So very thoughtful!

I first opened the card and found a beautiful holiday picture of Anita and baby D.! I have the perfect frame and will keep it here by the computer. Love it!

Everything was wrapped so nice....I opened a box and found some Hershey Santa's....and gobbled one up right away! My favorites! Also inside was an Angel notepad, personalized "Dawn" notecards, and a 2008 pocket calendar...all very needed items here in the office. Already using all three! I love those notecards!

How did Anita know I needed a new hairbrush? Well, she sent a whole slew of them! Along with clips, pony tail holders, and combs. If you saw my hair, you'd know I needed this! ; )

A beautiful holiday tapestry wall hanging with a church & all of God's creatures gathered in the snow. Very pretty.

Yay! I've always been envious of those of you that have those glass Daylily vases....well, Anita sent one of those too! But it's blue! I have never seen one that color and I love it so much. I can't wait to use it. Thank you so much Anita. It's gorgeous!

And if that wasn't enough...she also sent DH and I matching coffee mugs. They are covered in birdhouses and say "Birds of a feather flock together". You know I love, love, love these! We were in need of new mugs...the only nice ones we had were the ones Jo sent us last Christmas! I was thrilled to have pretty ones to serve my guests coffee in on Monday. : ) They came in very cute boxes...I have to find a use for them too.
    On a side note, DH and I got a new espresso / cappuccino maker last week so the new mugs are extra perfect!

I think my favorite thing in the box was this amazing invention...I can hardly contain my excitement! Anita sent me a special pitcher that is for rinsing baby's hair! It is VERY neat and works really good. I've never seen this before and we LOVE it! It has a soft, rubbery side that you place against baby's forehead that keeps the water from running into their eyes and face. Whoever thought of this is a genius! I will have to take a picture when we have bath time.

I also received 3 different sized jar openers. These are really handy looking and I can't wait to try. Maybe I won't have to give the pickles to DH to open anymore. : ) Great idea Anita. Something else that I could really use. ...

• mareas
    16 years ago

Thank you all for such sweet posts. I get tears.

Now, then, so will all of you who pitched in on our beloved Gloria's gift certificate. Here is the email I just got home to find in my box from Gloria:

THE MAIL DID COME....
    I CANT EVEN BEINGE TO EXPRESS WHAT I FEeL CAUSE IM NOT SURE I HAVE EVER IN MY LIFE FELT THIS FEELING.. WHATEVER IT IS... ITS LIKE A BIGGER WORD THAN shoucked... a bigger word needed to express what says "happiness" but i am overwhelmed... iam just plain overwhelmed with this blow a way gift of your love.... for me... for me???? I dont understand at all who would be this kind to me... whats that called....
    all i know is i am so glad for yall... so glad.... so glad and for reasons you wont ever know.... all i know is this...
    whatever daylilies get sent to me as soon as they mulitiply i will share one of each with you.... i just have to have.. its the only way i can bear it!!!!! I thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.... as i cried for three hours my face hurts!
    thank you for your friendship and heart!!!!!!!
    love gloria

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Good Morning Everyone,

Dawn,
    Thank you so much for posting, I was really thinking maybe the PO played kick ball with your box & you did not want to tell me:0) so glad everything was intact.

Marea,
    Thank you so much for organizing Mama G's Christmas surprise, I was also thinking her mailman was getting some new Daylilies,as long as it took to reach her:)

Mama G,
    I hope you get some nice ones:)Glad you liked it!

Shirley,
    Yes, He tore right in, did not matter to him if it was his or not:)

Yes, It was very nice to have D for Christmas morning, but I got something better this year, YES, BETTER!!
    It has been 6 years since the last time all my 7 brothers & sisters have been together for Christmas, I got a complete family Christmas this year & it felt wonderful. My Mom was delighted to have all 8 of her Babies at the same time, in 2005 we managed to all surprise her for her 75th birthday party, but that did not feel as good as Tuesday did:) OK before I need a tissues I better go get busy, my 1 sister that lives in Tennessee can handle going back, but my sister that lives in Ohio & has for 28 years has a melt down every time she has to go back, she is so home sick, I wish they both would move back to NY, but I know that will never happen.
    Have a great day everyone.:)Anita

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Good Afternoon TD's,

I have just finished catching up on the posts and viewing the photo thread. I posted the Christmas Swap Box picture that Dawn sent. Go over to that thread and check out the picture.

In the meantime, I am going to list all the goodies I found inside this marvelous box.

First off...she sent the most gorgeous Christmas Tree Basket. The center of the tree is cut into progressively smaller squares that eventually make up the basket when turned sideways. Love it.

A beautiful pillow that says: Faith, Family and Friends. The colors are perfect and I have it in my living room now.

Some extra padded knee pads were included to make it easier in the spring to work in my garden.

For the item that represents her home state (PA), she sent a "STEELERS" kitchen towel....Dawn says she often decorates in black and gold this time of year....GO STEELERS!!!

Dawn also included A candle, lotion, and lip balm that her sister Amanda makes. She has a business making them. I wish I could send these wonderful scents from all three of these items, they are teriffic. I would love her e-mail Dawn, so I can reorder when I run out of these.

She also included a pink flamingo plant pot or garden ornament that is absolutely adorable.

A bookmark with a "Love Never Fails" pin. The bookmark says "Faith, Hope, and Love are the priceless treaures that give meaning to our lives."

A picture of Dawn and her 2 sissy's, in front of the tree. They all three are just as gorgeous as I had imagined them to be.

A Christmas Card from "The Schoedel Family" with the most adorable picture of Talon.

A special ornament that has the face of a snowman painted on a small dish shaped ornament with a wreath crown painted on it. At the bottom is written "Warm Hearts." It is beautiful and will be on my tree every year and will remind me of Dawn and her family for years to come.

Last but not least...Chocolate goodies. The first chocolate delite I pulled out was, a bag of chocolate covered banana dip, the instructions listed various ways to use this dip and all sounded yummy...This was from "Jenscreations.com. The next two items were from Holmans Candies in PA. One was Chocolate covered pretzels and the second was Chocolate Balls...ummmm. The last chocolate morsel was from Wilma's Candies, also from PA...this was a packet of chocolate covered Oreos. Yes they were as rich as they sound.

Thank you Dawn...you went beyond generous. I loved my box and know you spent a great deal of time planning and putting it together.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Debbie/budsnblooms

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Thankyou Marea, for doing all the hard work for us, you are the best. Mamma Bear your baby bears miss you say hi once in a while. When people want to send you love it is because you deserve it, and we all love you. hope you are having wonderful hollidays. lots of love to you all. hugs carol

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR....... I'm on the road again,and we are expecting some more of the white stuff. I think my area is suppose to only get a couple of inches. I do hope everyone in the path of this round of snow stays safe.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Anita-Dawson tore into his also...after he opened all his he wanted to open everyone elses. He is so funny he has a girlfriend at church named Hannah. He came home today after Church and was so mad at a little boy named Abel. Seems Hannah told Dawson she liked Abel and he was her boyfriend. Goodness he's only 3, boy do they start young now.

Gloria-Please let us know which daylilies you pick out....Have fun.

Sure miss the ones who have not been posting....Please post so we will know you are ok. Cindy, Sherri, Angie, Jo, Paul, Cody and Gloria. It takes forever to finish a thread it seems.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year in 2008

Shirley

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

• pchanggeo
    16 years ago

Shirley, I'm here :-). There's some X-mas photos in the other thread.

Happy New Year everyone!

• mareas
    16 years ago

Happy New Year Daylilies!

Remember to eat black-eyed peas today & you won't go hungry all year. I'm serving mine with ham jambalaya & spinich. ~m'

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi TD's,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Mine is starting out with a bang...My son and his girlfriend called yesterday to report that she is 5 weeks
    pregnant. So it looks like I have another wedding to plan and a new grandbaby to plan for. I wish the wedding ceremony had been first...but it makes no difference as far as our grandbaby is concerned...so as you can see I am just thrilled.

I hope all of you have a wonderful and prosperous NEW YEAR>

Debbie

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Debbie-How exciting...Congratulations on a soon to be grandchild. My son has fallen in love with a very sweet lady but she can have no more children (she has two daughters from a previous marriage). DH was terribly upset when he found out, he so wanted our son to have children of his own. I told him we can't tell him who to fall in love with. Thank goodness I have Brittney and Dawson. I am so fortunate that I live beside them and get to be a part of their lives. I did get to meet the two girls at Christmas and they were both well behaved and beautiful. Personally I think love has no boundaries, I can love them as well as my own grandchildren.

Marea-Whew I hate black eyed peas... I will have to substitute. LOL

Paul-I did not mean to add your name to the no posting list. I did see your pictures on our picture thread and even responded to them. Hope your family had a Happy New Year.

Bad weather is headed our way...we get spoiled by the nice weather and then BAM. I have cleaned closets out today. I can't believe all the stuff I hang on to but never use or wear.

Shirley

• annette_1964
    16 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

Shirley, you are right, you can love any child even if it is not blood related. I hate black eye peas also so substituted field peas from my freezer and also had fresh collards out my garden. Boy were they good.

Everyone stay safe and happy this coming year.

Annette

• veeja11
    16 years ago

What is a black-eyed pea ? I think if my lil green pea has a black center it is rotten or a bug !!! don't wanna eat it. we rented the movie stardust for new years it was a great movie. anyone know what a lum dog is ?Hope you all have a blessed 2008.
    hugs carol

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Carol-I can't believe you don't know what black-eyed peas are. They are very different from the green pea, of course I don't like either. I have not seen the movie Stardust but I do like Michelle Pfeiffer, she is a good actress. OK tell me what a lum dog is.

It got down to 7 degrees here last night...I heard Florida even got some freezing weather. Whew not used to this.

Shirley

• mareas
    16 years ago

I am amazed that those beautiful dried white peas with black eyes are not relished by everybody! All the more for me. *grin*
    What IS a lum dog Carol?

Poor Shirley , that is mighty cold. Been in the 30's and 40's here for a month and we got snow for Christmas & buckets of rain for New Years. My iris and semp pots are all up on pallets to keep them from drowning. Very lush part of the world here, but twice the rain I'm used to is the reason why.
    Here's hoping yall get just enough rain this year, and the best daylily blooms ever, marea

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Marea-I'm hoping for more rain this year, last year was pitiful. We have had more rain this Winter than we had all last year. The bad thing is it rains and then turns bitter cold so I have probably lost all my dahlias and cannas. I did not get to cover any of them and this colder weather is brutal. I would love a snow on Christmas day...how beautiful that would be.

Shirley

• mamabirrd
    16 years ago

A belated HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!

Sorry i've been MIA....very busy with baby T. lately. I'll try to update w/ some pictures tomorrow. I have some that I promised to Anita...and I think Canna asked for a few. : )

Debbie....congratulations! Wonderful news. Please keep us updated on the little pea in the pod. : )
    Glad you liked all your goodies. I will be sending you an email as soon as I have a few spare minutes.

Speaking of peas.....hmmmm....can't recall eating black eyed peas Marea...but i'm sure that I have. I'll have to make some and see if they are as yummy as you claim. HUGS!

Oh, and Santa brought Talon something with you in mind Marea. Wait 'till you see. : )

Carol, how is your pea?

I am preparing to watch the Steelers in our 1st playoff game with DH & baby. Debbie, your kitchen towel works like a Terrible Towel as well!

Is Doug waving his?

Hope you are all doing well.....I think it's time for a Traveling Daylily check-in. : )

Where is Barb? And MamaG? Susan? Jo? The Mary's?

HUGS2ALL,
    ~Dawn (mamabirrd)

• veeja11
    16 years ago

First of all Dawn my pea is fine, Shirley I have hear of black eyed peas a southern thing but never seen nor tasted them. according to dh anyone who has ever been to florida knows what a lum dog is. best hot dog in world, he says. just checking to see if we had a florida girl or guy. do you cook black eyed peas with salt pork ? my stepmother was from ky she used lots of salt pork. boss gave us all a couple of bunches of tulips cause they were a week old. if you cut a slit in the stem they last forever, so am enjoying them in my living room. Shirley thankyou for the amarayllis info. I have 5 new ones and 3 that didn't bloom so will try your advice. Mamma and Mellen come outta the woods please. its deer hunting season and you are both dears so I worry about you. hugs carol

• bourret
    16 years ago

Hi Guys,

Just checking in. Anita called me and said that I really should let everyone know I'm doing fine.

My Laptop's hardrive crashed and I lost all my important information. DH installed a new one and I'm trying to recreate loads of lost data. Remember, BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP!

Lisa

• toomanyanimals
    16 years ago

Black eyed pea ... lum dog ... nope never seen'em in my part of the woods. Sound like good pet names though. ;O)

Marea, your seeds are starting to sell on the LA. I've been checking up on you there. :o)

Debbie, congrats on the new baby to be in your family!

Can't believe the warm weather yesterday and today! We got up to 66 degrees ... we broke the record! I was outside walking the dog and such. Way to wet to be in the garden though. It melted all the snow so there is tons of water in the ground.

sharon

• toomanyanimals
    16 years ago

I dreamt of Daylily seeds last night. Watching them grow and then bloom all in the same dream. So Satisfying.

I hope the real blooming flowers are half as beautiful as the ones in my dreams. Do you think that each and every seed I grow will be a keeper like in my dream?

sharon

• mareas
    16 years ago

"If you can dream it, you can make it happen"

Sharon, i am quite in love with your Reason for treason x John peat sdlg & am more grateful than ever you let me have that one!! I call it "Sharons Reason" *grin* That photo on your LA seed auctions is so yummy. Can you please tell me one more time the pedigree on that pink & gold sdlg you sent me? THAT flower's seeds are not going to market this Winter.

OH yes, dear Debbie, congratulations & here's hoping this 2nd wedding will be a breeze!
    marea

• zengeos
    16 years ago

I have stellas if anyone wants them, this summer. Also have an unknown orange/red with vestigial double flower petals. Quite interesting. This is a later bloomer and I wouldn't give it to anyone until they saw pics of it. I like myself....very fast grower.

I will try to post pics when these come into bloom this summer. stellas I can send as soon as they start making growth in May.

Mark-

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Hi All,
    Just passing by for a quick HI!!!
    Marea, thank you for checking in, was gettting worried about you, as I am a few others that have not posted in a LONG time.
    WOW it was almost 70 here yesterday, so strange to be sitting on the deck in Jan.
    Debbie, Congratulations!!!

Off to get busy, have a great day all:-)Anita

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Carol & Sharon-Believe me you are not missing anything never tasting black-eyed peas....yuk I do not like them. DH loves them and I fix them for him but I can't stand even smelling them.

Marea & Sharon-You are giving me Spring fever talking about all those daylilies and seeds. Our weather here is gorgeous too. I checked the calendar and daylight saving time begins on March 9th this year. WOO HOO can't wait to play in the dirt again.

Shirley

• toomanyanimals
    16 years ago

Marea,
    I tried looking for my 'plant diary' last night. it should have the name of the cross. Is this the tall BIG flower, or the pretty pink with a gold edge? Still looking ...
    sharon

• User
    16 years ago

Morning all!

It's been close to 60 degrees here for the past two days. Spring fever sure hits fast and hard at that temperature. All my snow is now melted.

Sounds like everyone had a great Christmas. All the gardening catalogs starting to pour in at your house, too?

Take care!
    Dianne

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Dianne-We have been getting the same nice temps..raining here today though. Yes the gardening catalogs are arriving, too many wishes and not enought money though.

Shirley

• dirtpig
    16 years ago

Morning all :)

Sigh it's 20 here and snow still.No warm weather..hehe
    But we did have a white Christmas,first one in a few years.

Sharon,of couse all your daylilies seedlings will be keepers.You always have beauties :)
    Wishing I had some daylily seeds to play with..hehe
    Winter is starting to get to me,sigh.

Daylight saving time in March ..WOW...Come on March

Congralulation Deb..what fun!!

Dawn hunny..the Aunties are waiting,hehe
    More picture please hun :)

Gardening catalogs YES Oh YES
    Now if hubby can only find a new job
    this spring.

OH who's Mark???

Waving to all,sending Hugs

Jean/Dirtpig

• mareas
    16 years ago

Wow, Dianne, not ONE catalog here yet! I must have gotten lost in my move. But thats OK - I've been keeping the gardening spirit alive by going thru my Summer photos for auction listings & repotting my semps in between deluges...
    We've been having tornadoes, earthquakes, snow avalanches, pouring rain at the rate on an inch a day and just generally hell & high water here in Oregon. Somehow I've stayed safe & snug so far.

Jean, I have a thousand daylily seeds that have just the pod parent ID'd - want some?

DAWN!! i MISS YOU TERRIBLY!!
    ~M'

• dirtpig
    16 years ago

Oh yes please please.I'm not fussy.
    Will get me playing in the dirt..hehe
    Thank you

Jean/Dirtpig

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Can you see my Pooh?

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Hey guess what? I found that it's not that hard after all:) Don't ya just love me:)
    OK, Now how do I get my name on them? HELP

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

{{gwi:1264636}}
    Oh, I bet you all are so happy I can do this now:)

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Anita-Those are so cute....you did add your name!!!!!!