Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
veeja11

BF fall and costumed children pics

veeja11
16 years ago

Okay blooming friends lets see your yards and cute children in their haloween or fall costumes, My children are all grown, but will post barren yard pics later. hugs carol

Comments (12)

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Some might have seen these over on the MNF post ,but for all those who haven't:

7 Deer in our field.
    Princess Taylor
    Fireman Brett
    Brooke the Poochie
    later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

April,
    I'm glad you posted. I did not see them before. The kids look great! I especially love the pic of Brook!
    I have no kids pics and I missed dress up day at work so here's a recent rose photo.

Remy

• veeja11
    Original Author
    16 years ago

cute kids my favorite is brooke the poochie, Remy your rose is beautiful, come on you proud grannys, lets see those babies. front of house with sparse new lawn.

hugs carol

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

April your kids are just soo cute in their costumes! What some sweeties you have : )

Remy..beautiful rose..looks so full and fluffy!!Does she have a name? : )

Carol..I Love your house! You are going to have a blast landscaping I bet! Looks gorgeous in my eyes just as it sits : )

No babies(mine are 31 and 28) or grandbabies in my life to post..All in good time..for now I am just enjoying my nephews babies.I will try and snap a pic next time they are here.I just want to gobble them up..lol

Hugs,
    Nancy

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Carol,
    Everything will be full and overgrown before you know it: )
    What does the sign in the window say? No Trespassing. Violators will be... prosecuted or possible used as garden compost? lol.

Nancy,
    The rose is Clotilde Soupert. It is a polyantha type that always look best in Fall.
    Remy

• veeja11
    Original Author
    16 years ago

The sign says no trespassing vialators will be shot survivors will be shot again. my dh liked it and bought it.There is a big bed of mini roses in front of the mini lawn. will get a pic of it in spring when it is in bloom, come on ladies lets see those yards and cute kiddies hugs

• veeja11
    Original Author
    16 years ago

bump

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Remy, I love the rose! I have a few I bought at Wally World last year that on clearance, I 've seen bloom once. The dang pup kept them chewed to the ground. Seems he is starting to outgrow that a bit now. Thank Goodness!
    Carol, I'm jealous of all the dark soil I see. All we have is red clay-rocks.Would love dirt like your's! I'll be doing research on compost,that's for sure.
    Thanks for all the compliments on the kiddos. We think they're keepers!
    Later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

• redsnowflake
    16 years ago

I'm not a Blooming Friend, but could I still post a pic of my 2 little guys in their Halloween costumes? I love showing them off.

Amanda :)

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Carol,
    I knew that sign said something funny! lol.

April,
    I know the damage doggies can do! I still love them though : )
    I've seen that awful red clay stopping in Georgia on the way to my dad's. I didn't understand until I saw it myself. We've got it here lower in the soil, but it right on top down there!

Amanda,
    I didn't start the post, but I wouldn't mind seeing more cute kids.
    Remy

• redsnowflake
    16 years ago

Well, I'll post the only pic we got on Halloween. My oldest, Orion, will be 8 next month. The little one, David, will be 3 months the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We'd walked for over 2 hours and David didn't fuss one bit. Until we got back home and I wanted to take a picture, that is! LOL. Anyway, here is that picture:

Here is a pic of David wearing a Trick or Treat hat and socks. We realized, after Halloween, that he never had worn them, so we put them on him for a bit. LOL. Whenever I look at this one, it makes me think "Trick or treat, smell my feet!"

Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do!

Amanda :)

• veeja11
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thankyou for posting them Amanda, I can see why you are proud, dalmations seem to be in this year. everyone is welcome to post their cute kids and pretty yards. us bloomin friends love looking at cute and pretty pics. yep my dh has gotten some of my humor.April you need to add compost but sand will make concrete, peat will make it too acidic, so compost, clay has all the organics needed but is is packed and squishes all the air out of it. add leaves, grass any greenery, we have a pile in the corner of our yard with grass clippings, leaves and all our kitchen garbage. we actually have clay also but bought soil and have composted ours, you can add course sand even gravel. good luck on it the results are worth the work. hugs carol

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz