Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
andrea81_gw

NEW: Vine Swap

andrea81
17 years ago

I tried to host another swap earlier and did not get much response, so I thought I would try something different. I really love morning glories, sweet peas and well any vine really!! So, I thought it would be fun to have a vine swap. You can send any vining plant seed that you wish. I have lots of morning glories, sweet peas, some clematis, etc. that I would love to exchange for different varieties.

DETAILS:

This will be a named swap only. You may send as many packs as you wish and you will get back as many as you send plus a bonus from me. :-) I think since a lot of the vining seeds are larger and sometimes harder to come by 5 seeds should be the minimum per variety. You can send more if you wish but please understand that others may not. Please label your seeds including your GW name. Include at least a 5x7" bubble mailer and postage equal to what it cost to send your seeds to me. I also would like to have delivery confirmation as well since it is the holiday season and the post office will be very busy. So, if you don't mind to either include extra stamps to cover the cost or 50 cents I would greatly appreciate it. ;-)

I would like to get this back to you before Christmas. So, I am going to take sign ups until December 3. Seeds will need to be mailed by December 14 so that I can get them sorted and back to you quickly.

If you're so inclined, just post here and I will email you to get your information and give you mine. Make sure you have unblocked your email! :-) Also, please include a vine wishlist with your post so that others can see what you are looking for. I will match up seeds mailed to wishlists.

I think this will be a fun swap and also a good way to get that one special morning glory or clematis seed that you have been eyeing for a while. Thanks for playing!

Andrea

Comments (12)