Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
agirlsgirl

Final List of players for the 4th Annual WLOMWLS

agirlsgirl
15 years ago

Ok! This is the final list of players for the 4th Annual Whats Left on my Want List swap,hosted by pattygrow5!!! Please do not post here unless you are giving the thread a little bump! If you would like to post something concerning the swap,please post to the thread Patty started.This thread is just for easy access to the list! :)

Have fun!:)

1 pattygrow5

2 lisam627_ohio_z6

3 rbrady

4 sguanzon

5 morguegirl

6 ilovefarac

7 ncgardengirl

8 poisondartfrog

9 austinnhanasmom

10 sybilkrizinski

11 micyrey

12 yotetrapper

13 agirlsgirl

14 roses_more_roses

15 jworth

16 duodecad

17 sissifriss

18 jaynine

19 julie_mn

20 sassybutterfly_2008

21 velsgarden

22 ptp813

23 dancinginthegarden

24 ollierose

25 patty_b

26 patrob

27 just1morehosta

28 threeshyacres

29 playintheyard

30 ggwrn

31 angelady

32 ishareflowers

33 patrushka

34 smokymist

35 sunset_in

36 dorisl

37 kamiljablo

38 maricybele-No longer playing

39 anadarko_rose

40 ourhappyhome

41 kalena67

42 dirtdiggin

43 riley17

44 chellflower

45 ibartoo

46 sandysgardens

47 vikingkirken

48 esiuol

49 stevenwayne

50 flwrs4ever

51 kilngod

52 pufftrinket

53 nikkineel

54 alwaysagarden

55 stage_rat

56 intelkid

57 markcase1964

58 cottageflowers

59 proudgm_03

60 gmom2-6boys

61 wishdesign

62 conniesc

63 luvgardening2

64 jaleeisa

65 hmacdona

Comments (108)

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Man! I really got to get in on some of those chats! You girls sound like you are having some fun! 17 more people to pack up and I am free in the evenings...I will be there soon! Watch out!...lol...

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Me, too! They sound great! When are people usually in the chat room?

Angie - You are absolutely amazing me how much you're putting into this swap! I am nearly to 200 and feel like I want to drop dead... LOL... well, not quite dead... hee hee

I never went back to look at new additions to lists because I never dreamed that I could get to 200 packs of seeds from people's original lists that were available on the 21st. I sure hope everyone who receives from me understands that, in most cases, I couldn't send a full trade's worth. I wanted to share with everyone who wanted anything I had, so I did my best... I sure hope that they know that....

Blessings,
    Angela

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hey Angela! It has been fun packing up for everyone,I keep thinking of how all these little seeds are going off to loving homes! Last year so many put in and made it a great swap,this year I figured it was time for me to do my part,apparently I have way more seeds than I knew...lol.. :) And dont worry about seed count,all of us are aware alot of the seeds that are sent in are from trades,as long as there is a reasonable amount sent in for each type you are sending in. Like MG's,really 2 seeds is enough,but 4 is better ,just in case....no one needs 10 MG seeds to get a start,they germinate easily and even the ones that produce small amount of seed,still give you enough for a larger planting the next season, if that is what you desire.:) Being this list is based on our wants,I doubt anyone will complain about a small amount of a wanted plant,as long as there is enough for a start.:)
    Relax girl,I am sure you did a fantastic job with the seeds,and many people will be thankful for the awesome ones they got from you!:)

15 years ago

Thanks for reassuring me again, Angie! The fewest I packed on a few things was 5 seeds. There were a few with 8 seeds, but they were larger, more unusual squash or bigger seeds. Most of what I packed was 10-15 seeds. Okay, off to do the last ones....

Blessings,
    Angela

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

Thank you so much for adding me on the clickable list, because When girlsgirl sent me the link (Thank you so much) to the clickable name list from way back when, but still didn't see my name made clickable , i was worried that you'd all forget me or not find my list on time!!
    I cannot see where people have requested many veggies so here is your chance to claim them:
    Mind you there are only a few seeds in each due to either their rarety or small seed counts, they might be few (1-3 seeds)but they are awsome:
    Tomatoes:
    great white
    alaska fancy
    amana orange
    brandywine red
    brandywine yellow
    viva italia vfn roma
    chello
    prudens purple
    black krim
    italian gold
    hawaiian pineapple
    auntruby's german green
    red robin
    mr stripey
    esther's
    heirloom
    san marzano redorta
    cherokee purple
    azoychka
    gold rush currant
    aussie
    wolddorf's wonder
    jaune coeur de pigeon
    chocolat cherry

And if you are tired of the same old herbs/seasoning/vegetable, yes there is a plant thst is all three, the darling new vegetable of Europe, popping up in gourmet restaurants every where. It is the
    **Italian Agretti** I 've divided my stash to share with many of you.
    Very tender Agretti can be used raw as a component of tossed salads; simply rinse and dry, then break or cut up the tender parts and add to the salad. More usually, the edible stalks are separated from the root, rinsed and blanched for up to ten minutes, then drained, drizzled with oil and lemon juice, and served as a green or warm salad. Locally, raw Agretti takes the place of the closely related Okahijiki (Salsola komarovi) in sushi, where the tartness, saltiness and texture find a good home.

Also i have a few packs of few seeds each of these , my favorite veggies
    squash
    crookedneck
    early proliific straightnecl
    delicata zeppelin
    acorn
    spaghetti
    early white bush scalloped patty pan
    butternut
    stripetti spaghetti
    orangetti spaghetti
    blue kuri
    gold rush zuchinni
    banana
    sweet dumpling
    golden kuri uchiki

Pumpkins for those who missed the post:
    Atlantic Giant
    Musque de Provence
    Japanese kakai striped
    Gourds:
    cannonball
    white bitter gourdbird house
    luffa
    swan
    Others:
    Israeli melon
    moss curled parsley
    chervil (another rare herb)
    yellow sweet spanish onions
    white pearl onions
    green bunching onions
    yard long beans
    orange turkish eggplant
    thai green eggplant
    chires baby corn
    red hmong cucumber
    pineapple sage
    lola rossa lettuce
    LMK ASAP Chris

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

Hi Chris, Did you not see #63? The whole list is Vegetables mostly Beans and Tomatoes though.

Thanks so much for the offer. If you still have them available, I would like:

Orange Turkish Eggplant
    Butternut
    Blue Kuri
    Uchiki Kuri
    Sweet Dumpling

Nancy

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hey Chris,you are welcome for the list! I figured you would see the first post and think "Hey where am I?!" But figured you would scroll down a bit and see the update,I thought I mentioned that it was toward the middle? I am sorry,I meant too!
    Anyway you are offering up some awesome veggie seeds,if possible could I possibly have:

Musque de Provence
    yard long beans
    Italian Agretti..this sounds fantastic!
    yellow sweet spanish onions
    white pearl onions
    green bunching onions
    pineapple sage ...thought this was a sterile plant,thrilled you have seed!:)

Thanks so much for the offer! :)
    ~Angie

15 years ago

Hi Chris,

I would really like (in order of most desired):

Japanese kakai striped pumpkin
    Italian Agretti
    red hmong cucumber
    chires baby corn
    blue kuri squash

These would also be nice, but I feel I'm already requesting a lot, so don't feel you have to include these:

amana orange tomato
    gold rush currant tomato
    alaska fancy tomato

Thanks so much for the generous offer, Chris!

Blessings,
    Angela

• vikingkirken
    15 years ago

Chris,

Can I get some of the pineapple sage, if there's any left? That one's on my list!

Thanks!!
    Lori

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

Ok am going out to dig out some mint roots and comfrey roots for a few, a good thing the snow is a bit melted.
    The pumpkin seeds are still abit tacky so are sunning in a bit of sunrays thru the french doors. A calm day condidering... even had my grand daughters wsowing planter with canna lilys and other beautifuls.
    If anyone elsde is still packing like me , i would love to have not only seeds or plants for a naughty garden(hee hee hee) theme but for a fairytale garden theme too... Happy packing.Chris

15 years ago

I am done packing for you, Chris.... got to 23 packs (the most I sent in for any one person if you end up getting them all)... there was a close runner up with 22 packs...

You should go ahead and put those new wants on your list, though, so you might could get them in this swap or another one coming up soon. You know what swap you might like next year? The "Theme Garden" swap in the fall... That was my first round robin, and it blew me away!

Blessings,
    Angela

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Chris! I got your Peter Peppers for the naughty garden and I I have some Fairy appropriate seeds also! I am still packing up some straggler seeds so I will add those in for you! :)

Angela is right,you should add them to your list,so that way they are there if someone just happens to take a look also,you would be amazed by the offers you will get just from members browsing through lists! ;)

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Angie, ummm, did you ask me about maybe a side trade? if so I would like some of those peter peppers if you have any left to sare :).

:) Fran

• just1morehosta
    15 years ago

I don't remember when seeds are being mailed out to us,lol
    my age is showing,AND, i am so anxious i can't stand it,how about the rest of you?
    Carol

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Fran they are already packed up for you! ;)
    A word of caution,when I cleaned the peppers I ,like a moron,didn't wear gloves,for 3 days my hands burned,the first day was the worst. I was fortunate that I only got it on my face in one spot and the oils seem to come off your face much easier than off your hands! ;)
    Now mind you, I did clean Jalapenos and Wenks Yellow Hots the same day,I just didn't feel any burning until the Peter Peppers,so they got the blame!
    I am just about finished packing,but not completely done,if anyone else wants any of the peppers I mentioned let me know,I will check back before I go to bed....well I am off to pack up Zinnia....packing the Zinnia was a separate project,there are so many of them,I didn't have room in my "office" for all my seed boxes,so I am doing it in shifts...lol...

Oh and the other thread is at it's limit,but hold tight, Patty will be along shortly to start a new one! Hope everyone is having a great night,so sorry so many of you have been sick...thats a real bummer!

• Julie
    15 years ago

Hey there-
    Angie- I would love to try your Peter Pepper seeds if you have a few left to share-

Chris- If you have a few seeds of these to spare- I sure would like to try them!
    delicata zeppelin
    blue kuri
    golden kuri uchiki
    chires baby corn
    red hmong cucumber

Thanks for offering up such great seeds!

Julie

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

Angie, If you have any of those Peter Peppers left, I would love to have a few. Thank you!

Nancy

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

After reading the thread to everyone at home, we got curious to what the peter peppers look like, so i googled it and Pah haaaah!It was as funny or funnier than the original post!!!Tee hee.
    Thank you Angie, I can't wait.
    And thanks on the heads up for the Theme Garden Swap.
    And reminding me to update my list. Chris

There 's a few, no matter how many times i looked at their list i couln'y find more than a couple of things i could give them, so i hope thye won't mind if I added to their pile the 2 pumpkin types, and some of the veggies i posted.

15 years ago

Chris, this is one of the few swaps that you're not really suppose to send in bonus packs. For every pack you send that does match someone's posted want, you get one pack back, so they might feel "cheated" in a sense if one that they get back isn't one of their wants... It's just a little different than other swaps... I hope you understand what I mean... I'm not trying to keep you from blessing others with your wonderful seeds, just trying to help you with the swap.

Blessings,
    Angela

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

Got it! And oooh i can't wait to see what you've got for me, I can't wait to see my boys reaction about the naughty garden, you know, how they think we ought to know nothing about it..but I bet you all their friends will get a secret tour of it, maybe I ought to label everything with their latin names instead so at least they'd be learning something...heeheeheeh.
    Well i just did an all nighter with the seeds but since i ddid a booboo and added to the ones that i had only one package for or none i'll have to cross check them against their lists again, maybe i can do the tabulating of each person;s seeds at the same time.. It takes me so long to get things going the right way, must be age or maybe it's the lack of sleep...Am I the only one taking this long to get their packing done? how do you do it easier. We need a posting on this. Chris

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Does anyone have any extra Peter Pepper seeds? I googled them. I hope my wife will get a kick out of them.

My son was looking at the catalogs and found Medusa Peppers and Chilly Chili peppers. Any of those out there?

Mark

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Chilly chili peppers Mark, who has these in a cat? I want to see them, never heard of them...
    Speaking of chilly, how was your snow? We got a VERY light dusting, could still see the grass through it, looked like someone had just sprinkled flour on the ground....hehe Sun is out now, and all is almost gone.

Chris sorry you had to go back and redo stuff, you'll get it all figured out I promise. It will take you a few swaps but you will.

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,

Well, we wound up with 3 inches. It was a dry snow but now starting to melt. So my son went out and made a small snowman quickly before it was gone.

Schools were closed today because of the snow. I'll be the milk, bread and toilet paper are all gone from the stores too!

Here is the chilly chili. He saw them in this week's Dave's Garden newsletter.

{{gwi:1314786}}

Maybe I'll get luck for one of the ones we are looking for.

Mark

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi everybody! I have plenty of Peter Peppers to share,anyone else want some? Here is who I have so far that wants them:

julie_mn
    luvgardening2
    markcase1964
    grolikecrazy...packed up already
    ncgardengirl...packed up already

Mark,I think just about everybody gets a kick out of them! :) If you really want to "surprise" her,do what I did to a friend,I didnt tell her what they were going to look like,so when they started popping up ...lol..on her plant she was "surprised"...lol..it was quite funny when she called me about them,asking me if mine looked like that...lol...

And Chris,if I am one of those people you sent extras too,I would be happy to get them. I am just expanding my horizons in the world of growing veggies,so I didn't have too many on my list. I sort of collect them as I go along in trades! So I would be thrilled to receive some of your favorites! :)
    And no you are not the only one taking this long to pack,I just completed them last night,I just have to add a few requests and I am ready to get them out of here!

I hope everyone is having a great day,we are at 19 degrees and lots of snow all around,hoping the temps will rise a bit so I can get my son out there to build a snowman!

• Julie
    15 years ago

Thanks so much Angie!! These will be so fun to grow!!

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Angie,

That is great. Thank you so much. I will take your advice on that! She'll kill me, but it will be so much fun!

Mark

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

You are welcome Julie! They are fun,they get so many mixed reactions from people! My MIL seen the bunch of them I had tied together over the stove to dry,she laughed hysterically! Hubby said they made him nervous hanging there like that...lol...

You are welcome Mark! Just imagine her face when she notices what they look like for the first time...lol..you will definitely have to tell us how it goes,well that is if she doesn't kill you...lol..

Just remember, that they are hot,and remember to wear your gloves! I would hate to hear any of you went through what I did,it was pretty bad,hubby was ready to take me to the hospital it burned so bad. I think the worst part was under my nails,it felt like my nails were going to fall off. I have a high tolerance for pain and it brought me to tears for the first 2 days,the third wasn't so bad,it just stung a whole lot,but that was better than the burning. As I mentioned before I did clean the Wenks and Jalapenos that day also,but there was no burning until I cleaned the Peter Peppers....I am sure it was them! Regardless,when cleaning any hot peppers,protect yourself!Also,I sent out Fish pepper seeds to a few people,those are also hot,a 6 on the heat scale,I got lucky with those ones though,because when I went to clean them they just popped right open and the seed fell out,I accidentally scratched my eyebrow when I was messing with them and felt a stinging feeling almost right away....some dawn dish liquid took care of it immediately. I have seeds here for an extremely hot pepper,after my peter Pepper experience I am afraid of them now...lol..

Ok enough of my babbling...anyone else want to give the Peter Pepper a try? We still have time...I will check back here and there to see if anyone else wants them... I have plenty to go around! :)

• patrushka
    15 years ago

Angie, If I'm not too late, I would love some of the Peter Peppers. Thanks for offering them. I think it will be hilarious when DH and the boys see them.Can they be used in salsa? Maybe I'll give a plant or two to DS#1 but I'll just tell him they are hot peppers. He moved into his own house in November. LOL

Pat

• patrushka
    15 years ago

I just read your paragraph about burning your hands. Poor thing! I hope they feel better now. I'll certainly heed your advice.

My sister brought peppers from a neighbor or someone her DH works with when she visited last summer. She thought the yellow/green ones were banana peppers. I think not! After we cleaned and chopped them for salsa, I must have touched my eyelid. Boy did that burn and I'm thinking it was probably on the lower end of the hot scale.

Pat

• just1morehosta
    15 years ago

Hi Angie,
    Ok,:0)
    I would love to try some of your Peter Peppers,if you still have any?
    Thank you for the offer,i am going to try veggies this year,along with every thing else,ha ha
    Carol

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

Hi girls I have about 15 minutes before i have to leaVE FOR THE POST OFFICE... What must we include in the box? $6-8 instead of milllions of stamps? Label with name? The list ofthe seeds to each, what else? Chris

• patrushka
    15 years ago

Chris, I think a return label and enough postage to return your package (the amount it cost you to mail your package and maybe an extra stamp). Mine fit in a bubble envelope but that's what I included.

Pat

15 years ago

I put an equal amount of money inside to what I thought it would take to return it to me (with maybe a little extra for Patty to use however she wants). Mine wasn't all that bad to send, I guess. I had almost all plastic baggies (which weigh less than paper ones). I figure it might be heavier coming back so added more for the return trip just in case.

Angie - Sorry to hear about that burning skin issue... As you know, I'm new to gardening and saving seed... I saved my first hot pepper seeds this fall and had no idea I was suppose to use gloves.... UGGGGGH... My fingers burned later (after the fact)... I couldn't wash it away... I thought, okay, lessen learned, BUT I had to take out my contacts that night before bed... I forgot about it and burned the crap out of my right eye... THEN, I finally managed to get my contacts out, put up and all, and went to bed... The next day, I go to put my contacts in and there is NO way to describe the pain... HOLY CRAP.... I'm glad I didn't go blind... I had throw out those contacts altogether... I didn't put the new ones in for several days because I wasn't sure if the heat was still on my hands... LOL

Blessings,
    Angela

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

For my postage I put in the amount it was to send it to Patty. I am sure she will have extra from mine because I included a lot of large heavy seeds in mine, A LOT. It was 5.80 to mail without DC# so I am sure it will not cost that to mail back....I sure wouldn't think so anyway....I can't imagine getting that weighted amount back...

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

That's about how much mine was too Fran.

Angie I would LOVEEEE to have some of the Peter Peppers.. those are hilarious!!.. I gotta respond to your email too! sheesh there's just not enough time in the day..

We're all finally doing better today.. lil less cruddy feeling each day..lol Except for poor Josh he's feeling pretty nasty still..

Hugs all!
    Wendy

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Pat,Of course you can have some! :)I am sure you can use them in Salsa if you want,they are an edible pepper,from what I read, they are quite good! :)

Carol,I sure will send a pack along for you,too! :)

Oh Angela! You poor thing,I cant even imagine what that felt like in your eye! All of a sudden my hand burning doesn't seem so bad! I am so glad there was no permanent damage to your eyes,as I am sure you are too!

Wendy,so glad to hear most of you are feeling better,hope the little guy is better soon too! I will send a pack along for you too,no problem! :)

Ok everyone,I have one more day to take requests for the Peter Pepper,anyone else?

So far I have:
    julie_mn
    luvgardening2
    markcase1964
    patrushka
    just1morehosta
    sassybutterfly_2008

I will have my seeds to Patty by Friday,no worries,I am hoping to have them there earlier. I would send Dh to the PO to mail them for me,but with the amount I am sending,I feel better taking them directly to Patty,no middle man to mess things up that way!
    Well I am off to have my daughter help me bring the seed boxes to the living room,so I can sit and get these last few packed up,I really hate being injured like this,it is so inconvenient!! I hope you all are having a pleasant night! ;)

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

Mine cost about almost $10(no DC#) , a good thing added that much in. i had s few camellia seeds cushioned in empty antiacid bottles because they were about sprouting, and a few Ginko...
    question:
    .There a few packets i stappled together for someone who wanted giant sequoia and other evergreens but couln't figure out who that was, so if you claim it i sure patty would be glad to put the stack in your pile for that side trade, just couln't figure out who it was.
    .And there was also a 3d camellia sinensis seeds for someone but couln't remember who other than Mark and ... angelady? right...and... blank ? I'm sorry if I got it wrong, too little sleep...so please tell me and post it here so patty can see it both here and by email from me just in case.
    .Sorry if i pulled off by mistake the veggies for those who really wanted them, after I didnt want to upset people would rather not have them, if you want them, just tell me and i'll include them in the next swap we're in together, or a side trade. Thanks. Chris

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

WOW Chris....that's a lot! LOL...what did you pack in there the kitchen sink? HEHE
    Howdy all, hope it is warmer for everyone today, it is posed to be in the 50's here today woohoo!

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Wow Chris! You go! :D

Mark,when I went to add a packet of Peter Pepper seeds to your bag,there was already one packed up for you...lol...I forgot you had "Unusual Hot peppers" on your list and had already had a pack ready for you! :)
    I am now positive it was the Peter Pepper that burned me,when I was packing them up,I used my fingers to grab the seeds from the envy,well when I was later flipping through the "master list",two pages got stuck together,well I licked the tip of my fingers to separate the pages and there was a sting. So please when handling these seeds be careful of your eyes especially.Ok enough out of me about the peppers,hope everyone has a great weekend!:)

• just1morehosta
    15 years ago

Hi garden buddies,
    I was busy yesterday,finally,getting to sow a few containers,it sure did feel good.
    I don't want to bother Patty,she must be feeling pretty overwhelmed about now,(bless her heart)
    Does any one know when she will be mailing out?
    I got the bug bad9( sowing bug) ha ha,i can't wait to see what all we get,are we trying to keep this page up on top, or will there be a new one?
    Hope you all have a great week end.
    Carol

**************Angie, how is your ankle today?************

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Carol,the ankle seems a bit better today,the last 2 nights I was able to actually sleep without being woken up by the pain. I am still going to contact my doctor Monday and ask her to take a look at it. Thanks for asking! :)

I am not sure if Patty has a date in mind or if she is going to post a date when all the seeds are in! I am sure she will give you a much better answer when she posts later on! :)
    As for your question about this thread, I don't think we need the list anymore,so we can all post to the swap thread,we are going to need some place to chit chat while we anxiously wait on our new babies! :)

15 years ago

Oh, I'm so glad you were able to sleep without being in pain! Be sure to let us know what the doctor says on Monday. I like the idea of keeping this thread for us to chit chat while we're waiting... :-)

Blessings,
    Angela

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Angela! :)
    We could just start a new one for the chit chat after this one is full,we could just title it "4th annual WLOMWLS chit-chat",that way the thread that Patty is posting updates on doesn't keep getting full! So how about this,whoever posts and brings the thread to the limit,they can go ahead and start the new thread with the title above and make sure that the other thread is linked in some way so it doesn't confuse anyone into thinking it is the one and only active thread for the swap ? It is going to seem like forever until we get our envies,even if it is only days...lol...so we are going to need somewhere to go, (where people understand), until then!;)

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Hey Angie,
    Did Patty say when she will be sending our seed packages out to us? Thanks,

Cindy : )

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Cindy! I know she is still waiting on 3 envies,so of course she wont be able to get them out to us until she has them all.I know it is so hard to be patient,but I do know that Patty puts alot into this swap for us,remember that she doesn't send us doubles unless we give her the ok,so she has to literally go through every packet and match it to lists. Than if a person gets 150 packs sent in for them,and they only sent in 100,she has that 50 to find a home for and choose which 100 she sends.You will be surprised by how fast she gets them out considering how much goes into a swap like this and the gazillion seeds she has to deal with. I really don't know how she does it,and works full time on top of that! She is Super Woman!...lol...

I am betting she will have the remaining three envies by the beginning of next week. Just hold tight,I know the anticipation is enough to make you crazy,but in the end it is so worth it!:)

15 years ago

Angie - You got it! I'm in! I love chatting with you great ladies/gentlemen when I get a break around here...

Yes, I can only imagine how much this is for Patty. I bet every waking moment, outside of working, must be put into this! The thing that gets me the most is the no dupes thing... WOW, you know? That's truly amazing!

I would rather wait and be blown away with what all I get than for Patty to rush and me not end up being as happy as I could have been. I think this swap is going to rock our worlds when we get those envies back!!!

Blessings,
    Angela

• pattygrow5
    15 years ago

Bump I still need this
    Patty

• kilngod
    15 years ago

bump again, for Patty's use.

• alwaysagarden