Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
micyrey

NEW: wlomwls page #2

Michelle Reynolds
12 years ago

hello everyone

post here when you send, or any questions.

I will post when I get them

our final line up is...

here is our current players list

1. micyrey......michelle

2. hibiscusfan

3. patrob

4. flowergirl34....vina

5. jlee160 ........................receved

6. weebay

7. poisondartfrog....alana

8. barefootgardener12

9. ishareflowers......lisa

1. pash
  2. ibartoo........linda
  3. clc70
  4. drippy.......kim
  5. jas-il.......jasmin
  6. paulan70......paula
  7. pawneepapa.....daryl
  8. tl.grahm......tawnee
  9. ruthz
  10. ranegrow......Iris
  11. susanc.......susan
  12. sassybutterfly....wendy
  13. beverlysc....bev
  14. mao tse mom...mao
  15. molanic....morgan
  16. gmom2 6boys ..... sharon
  17. highalttransplant....bonnie
  18. velsgarden
  19. sorellina
  20. kellyK49.....kelly
  21. sandysgardens......sandy
  22. lisam627......lisa
  23. debby1.....debby
  24. snapdragon.....debbie
  25. twopinenuts.....gwendolyn
  26. rick in va
  27. joy unspeakable
  28. xian girl
  29. aggiebee

got one package yesterday.

bring them on I'm ready

michelle

Comments (150)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Can't wait to get my package!

Thankyou Michelle for the time you put into the swap!

DRIPPY, I tried emailing you last week through the garden web. I don't think it got through to you. I am unable for some reason to email you from my account, please email me when you get a minute.

Lisa

• drippy
    12 years ago

Wowie zowie! I just got my package, and yay, hooray, thank you, Michelle! And all of you who sent things in for me, too - I got several things I never expected to get, as my "Seeds I Have" list is rapidly approaching every variety on earth. And now it's even closer! Thanks to all of you who sent me nice easy-grow things, like zinnias, too - they do well here in the scalding summer heat, and I absolutely love them. Great swap AGAIN! :)

Lisa, I will email you shortly.

• jas_il
    12 years ago

Michelle, got my seeds today. Wow! it was quick. I am very much pleased with the selections of seeds you sent and very much excited to grow them. Thank you so much for hosting the nice swap.

Thanks everybody for sending nice selection of seeds from my wish list. Can't wait to grow them.

Thanks again.

• beverlysc
    12 years ago

Got my seeds today and so happy with the nice assortment I recieved. Thanks to everybody who participated and especially to Michelle. You did a wonderful job. Happy gardening to all. Bev ~~~~

• velsgarden
    12 years ago

Hey Michelle,got my seeds today.Let me say you are the hostess with the mostest.Thank you for doing such a wonderful job.I cant believe so many of my request were filled.I am in seed heaven.

Thanks to all who sent seeds for me.I hope I made some of you as happy as you have made me.

Thanks again:Velvet
    velsgarden

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    12 years ago

The seeds came today! I agree with Velvet about being in 'seed heaven'. I'm tickled pink, bubbling over and on cloud 9. I'm going through them very slowly...savoring each little packet. Members have been right...so many varieties and such nice seeds. Will have fun planning, planting and growing. I'm living on the joy of anticipation until spring gets here.
    Heidi

• ruthz
    12 years ago

I got my seeds today.
    Ditto to what Velvet said.

Thank you Michelle for such a great swap.
    Thank you to everyone that sent in such wonderful seeds.
    I was able to take so many off my list.

• imabirdnut
    12 years ago

WOW...WOW...WOW!!! I recieved my envelope yesterday, also!
    Thanks to everyone for granting some of my "wants list"!!! I'm hooked on Round Robin Swaps now!
    Thanks Michelle! You did a great job!

• highalttransplant
    12 years ago

"I'm living on the joy of anticipation until spring gets here." Well said, Heidi!

My package arrived this afternoon, and I enjoyed looking through all of the seeds while watching the snow falling outside. I received some very nice selections, now I'm ready to start some wintersowing!

Thanks, Michelle for hosting, and thank you to everyone that participated. Always one of my favorite swaps!

Bonnie

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    12 years ago

Hi everyone !

Michelle, it was 33 degrees out today but I walked the 1/4 mile up to the mailbox hoping and sure enough there it was ... my package of goodies ! Thank you so much for hosting this swap ! Also, thank you to everyone who shared these wonderful seeds with me. Spring is 2 months away and it can't get here soon enough so I can plant these seeds !

Iris

• jlee160
    12 years ago

received my seeds today--I cannot wait for spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you! thank you !thank you !!! Thanks for all the great seeds, and michelle for hosting!

• clc70
    12 years ago

Received my seeds today. Thanks Michelle for hosting. You did a great job. And thanks everyone for all the great variety of seeds. I can't wait to get these winter sowed.

• gmom2-6boys
    12 years ago

Thanks to Michelle for hosting. To think I almost didn't do this swap. This is the only one for me this year and I'm so excited! I am ready to start some seed now.
    THANK YOU so all those who sent to me. You are so wonderful.
    Happy planting all!!!!
    gmom

• SusanC
    12 years ago

Just got home and there was a nice fat envelope waiting for me! Thanks, Michelle, for all of your hard work. -You did a truly awesome job. Also, thanks to everyone who participated for your wonderful generosity.

• paulan70
    12 years ago

YEAH I got my seeds in today and yes I repeat SEED HEAVEN. Thank you so much for Michelle for hosting and to everyone else thank you for sharing your stash with everyone else. I am very pleased with my seeds.

Paula

• molanic
    12 years ago

Got my super stuffed envelope yesterday and am still going through it and prepping for more wintersowing. Lots of great stuff in there! Big thanks to all the swappers and our host!

-Molanic

• joy_unspeakable
    12 years ago

Got my package full of sunshine yesterday! Just the cure for a cold, rainy day! Thank you all for sharing your seeds with me. Now I am ready for SPRING.

Thank you Michelle for hosting. This was a great swap!

~ Tracy

• patrob
    12 years ago

My big fat envelope of seeds arrived this morning, and I am delighted! So many of the seeds I was hoping for are in there as well as some very nice extras that I will enjoy trying. Thank you, everyone who sent seeds for me, and, Michelle, a special thanks for a swap very well done.

• maozamom NE Ohio
    12 years ago

I received my seeds Friday and opened them at the start of a snow storm. Great timing to convince me that winter will end and now is a good time to dream and plan for what is to come. Thanks Michelle for all the work you've done. I also want to thank everyone for trying so hard to fulfill all of our wish lists.

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Nice job, Michelle! I received my seeds today. Thank you for all of the work you did on this swap, and thanks to those who sent such great seeds!
    Alana

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Waiting for me on the table...after a VERY long day...was my SEEDS!!! Brought such a smile to my face! Michelle thank you for doing such a fantastic job! and for everyone who shared seeds with me! S M I L E !!!!! :0)

vina

• debby_1
    12 years ago

Got my seeds today and already have a pile ready to start. Thanks to everyone who sent me seeds. This is one of my favorite swaps.
    Debby

• pawneepapa
    12 years ago

Mine came into day. It's nice to receive what you want. Thanks everyone.

Daryl

• sandysgardens
    12 years ago

Recieved a HUGE packet of seeds in Monday's mail. Thanks Michelle and Everyone for sending me quite a number of my wishes and other great seeds!!! Now to get some more jugs sown.

Thanks again EVERYONE!
    Sandy

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Hi Michelle,

I'm going to the mail box everyday and NADA!

Can I have the tracking number please, I know, I'm a pain but the anticipation is killing me. I'm reading all these post and can feel the excitement!

Thanks,

Lisa

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    12 years ago

Received my seeds yesterday, was like Christmas all over again. A big THANK YOU goes out to Michelle for doing such a great job hosting this swap and to everyone in the swap for providing such a great assortment of seed. THANKS TO ALL !!!

• aggiebee
    12 years ago

Yippee! I got my seeds yesterday! Thank you so much to Michelle and to all the people who sent in seeds. This was an awesome swap, I am so excited to start wintersowing and to try all these great tomatoes -- white currant, hawaiian currant, black cherry . . .

Thanks everyone and happy gardening!

Aggie

• weebay
    12 years ago

Trying to be patient is hard. Boo, still no seeds today. I was hoping today would be the day, my mail is normally so quick! I'm getting seed envy! ;)

weebay

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hello
    Lisa I checked the tracking and it says it was delivered yesterday.
    Is there somewhere you latter carier puts packages?
    DC# 03110240000214809900
    I hope it turns up
    Michelle

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Hi Michelle,

I think you have the wrong Lisa, I checked the conf# and it was delivered but not to me. I do recognize that town and state because that Lisa joins in my commercial seed swap every year.

I was the Lisa who sent the extra few dollars for tracking and told you to put the rest in Timmy's piggy...lol

It's okay, you don't have to go crazy looking for it, I can wait.

Lisa/ishare

• snapdragon36
    12 years ago

Received my seeds yesterday. WOW such a great assortment so many of my wants. Great job Michelle thank you. Thanks to all of you who sent me seeds I'm in seed heaven.
    THANKS AGAIN!!
    Happy sowing
    Debbie

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hello
    So sorry lisa I guess I got my lisas crossed.
    Well that is screw up number 2, wow I thought I was being so carfull.
    I should have gotten DC# for everyone, I rilly struggled with that desision.
    Rilly rilly sorry.
    Michelle

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Hi Michelle,

It's okay! I can wait it out, sometimes it can take a week for me to get things.

Lisa

• drippy
    12 years ago

Do let us know if they don't come, Lisa - I know I can send copies of the ones I sent to you - and more - if they don't. Last year, when I ran TGS, one of my participants received her envelope torn and empty. Nearly every single person in the swap sent in replacement seeds for her; I was so blessed. It's not like most of us are hurting for seeds, LOL! :)

• weebay
    12 years ago

Hmm, didn't get my seeds today. I hate to seem like I'm jumping to bad conclusions, but it's never taken over a week for me to get anything unless, it's from overseas. I don't think this is going to turn out well, and my disappointment is setting in.

But I am glad I got to share the many seeds from my garden this year with everyone, I hope they do well for you. Wish you all a happy spring!

-Weebay

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    12 years ago

Hi Michelle,

Thanks a million for putting together such a wonderful package for me! I cannot believe how many "wishes" were granted in this chubby envie. You did an outstanding job and I'd give you a hug if I were there!!

Thanks to everyone who sent seeds in for me - flowers and peppers - I love them all and your generosity is very much appreciated!!! Happy Sowing everyone. - LisaM627

• weebay
    12 years ago

Just wanted to add, I didn't mean to sound overly negative in the above post. Once I re-read it, I realized it sounded like a real downer.
    Just was bummed there were no seeds in the mail today. Still very much looking forward to getting my package, and want to say a thanks in advance to our hostess and everyone who participated.
    cheers, weebay

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    12 years ago

hello
    dont give up yet, remember some were not mailed till friday afternoon just 10 min before our post office closed so they prob didnt go anywhere till sat. and we are in a very small town, not even a town an unincorperated township. so most of our mail goes to palmyra, mo then to saint louis where it is then sorted and shipped on. the town we used to live in is just 10 miles away but in IL. so it still takes up to 5 or 6 days to send a letter there becouse it went to st louis.

just dont give up yet.

michelle

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Hello All!

I went to the mailbox yesterday and this morning and NADA.

Yesterday I got a package that was mailed two days prior from Washington which is clear across the US.

Michelle, did you get a tracking number on my package or did you put one on Lisam's accidently instead of mine??

I really don't need more seeds anyway, it's just fun to get a package in the mail. I'm glad that I was able to fill some wants no matter what happens Michelle so don't worry about it!

Lisa

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    12 years ago

hi
    I'm rilly sorry lisa I got confused when you asked for a DC, the other lisa asked for one too and I just thought it was her making sure I was using it, I'm rilly worried 7 packages have yet to get back home, I should have put DCs on them all, I stress out so much waiting to be sure they all get there. I didnt evan keep many for myself so I dont have enough if I need to resend to 6 or 7 people. I like hosting but I hate this part.
    I'll keep checking
    michelle

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    12 years ago

Hi Michelle and Lisa,

I don't believe the packages were mixed up because most of the seeds in my envelope were in other little envelopes with my name "Lisam627" and/or #31 on them.

Lisa, if you don't get your package, I would be more than happy to share mine with you however! Please let me know and I'll split all the packages in my envie - no problem!
    Lisa, you have been most generous with me in the past here on GW!!

: ) Lisa

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Lisam, nO, no, no....I was asking if I asked for the conf# and she thought you did, I guess both Lisa's did...Thank you for offering to share but It's okay.

Drippy, thank you too but I would hate to see people going through the bother of packing up seeds again for me.

Michelle, to err is human. I hold no grudges, it's only seeds! I can join in again next season and try again for the seeds IF they don't end up coming!

Lisa (who hasn't given up hope yet)

• rick_in_va
    12 years ago

Received my seeds Wednesday. Wow, a lot more packs than I expected! And directly off my wish list - I am thrilled! Thanks to everyone who thought of me, and Michelle for your kindness.

Rick

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    12 years ago

hello
    dose anyone have Ishareflowers address
    could you please email it to me.
    michelle

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Good Morning All!

No seeds yet but that's okay! I pulled ALL of my newly purchased and trade for seeds from last year and I have waaaaaayyyyy too many to plant this year or next!!!!!

Michelle, please don't send anything!!!!!! It would be a waste, I am very choosy at this point in my gardening and it would be a shame for you to send your seeds to me that I won't use anyway. I appreciate the thought but please, think again....lol

I think I had under a hundred things on my wish list and they are probably all things that I can swap for next year :>

have a great day!

Lisa

• weebay
    12 years ago

Hi,
    Just one last update. I still haven't received the package. Just wondering did anyone else besides lisa/ishareflowers and I not receive their package yet?

It's all right with me as well. I know things happen beyond anyone's control, C'est la vie!

I'm sure you all packed up some great seeds for me so thanks for that. And Michelle thanks for taking the time to host this.

all the best
    weebay

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Hi Michelle,

Still no envy.

Just wanted to pop in and say Thank you for doing the swap. I know that it's alot of work!

Thank you to everyone that spent time packing seeds for me, it takes a long time and patience to do what we do for each other.

Have a great day, see ya next year!

Lisa

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Don't give up yet. Last year we had at least two that took a month or so to show up so there is still hope!
    Alana

• sandysgardens
    12 years ago

Lisa (ishareflowers) and Weebay,

I sent you each an email.

Thanks,
    Sandy

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Michelle,

No seeds yet and it's been almost a month.

I wouldn't have come back to this thread and posted at all BUT I did get an envelope yesterday related to the swap!

SANDYSGARDENS sent me a replacement package with the seeds she had sent me and some extras!

Thank you Sandy!!!

Lisa