Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flwrs4ever

UPDATE: Secret Santa thank you's and Games

flwrs4ever
11 years ago

PLEASE post here once the last thread is FULL ! Posting a tad early, so there is a thread available.

PLEASE, REMEMBER to go to rate and review forum and post for those that mailed to you...

I would like to thank each of you for always being SOO giving, and for making this swap what it is ...a wonderful way of GIVING in the spirit of the Holidays !!

~Merry Christmas !! ~Santa Kym

Comments (151)

• roper2008
    11 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Did edh87 drop out? I send peppermint root in a bubble envelope, but
    never heard if it was received.

• redthreaddiy
    11 years ago

A big thank you to lexiegurl who sent a glittery Santa card and Amish Paste tomatoes, Thai Bird Peppers, Oregon Spring Tomatoes, Hale's Best Jumbo Cantaloupe, and Tepin Pepper Seeds! Yay! Hope you had a great Christmas :)

• grdngramma
    11 years ago

I got four more cards the day after Christmas!! So cool!! I love doing this. Many thanks to these folks:

jaynine sent red acre cabbage, tom thumb lettuce and homemade pickles cucumbers. thanks very much Janine.

risinsun sent sugar snap peas, black diamond watermelon and blue forget-me-nots. Excellent - thx Brandi, I can't grow enough peas for this family, I get them in the house and an hour later they've been eaten raw.

jimryder sent cosmic cosmo orange, pink zinnias, hummingbird sage and cleome mix. Granddaughters always claim the flower seeds and they say thanks to Jim and Tonya.

redthreaddiy sent limestone bib lettuce, scarlett nantes carrots, long island mammoth dill, black diamond watermelons, white cucumbers, and red acre cabbage. Makes my mouth water just to think about it, thanks tons to Katie.

• l1oness
    11 years ago

I may have missed it, but I didn't see anything to know if kimnkell, rane_grow, Nancyplants, or TheKens11 received their cards and seed from me. If you didn't, can you please let me know? I sent them very early in the month.

Thank you,
    Mandy

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

A thank you to Jordan/wonderweasel! Very cute Santa card with red rubin and lime basil, swiss chard, and jabro golden jalapeno! Thanks so very much!

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    11 years ago

Hi Mandy, yes I posted a thank you to you Friday Dec 21 in the previous Secret Santa Swap thread... just in case anyone else missed it I thought I would paste it here ....

Posted by rane_grow 7 soMD (My Page) on Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 18:24
    More cards ! Its been cloudy, rainy, windy and very gloomy here but whats inside my mailbox every evening to greet me is like warm sunshine to the soul ! Thank you to:
    Amanda/Neohippie for Alyx Little Sun tomato seeds ( gotta look this one up ! Mrs Burns Lemon Basil ... love this one !Emerald Giant Bell pepper ! thank you to RuthZ for Jimmy Nardello pepper ... been wanting to grow this one bad !Parris Island Cos romaine lettuce and Italian Cameo basil ! love it ! thank you to Paula/Paulan70 for Cherry Brandy Rudbeckia ! I just love them and will be wintersowing these ! thank you Jamie/Momsgardens sent Black Beauty zucchini ( one of my top fave squash )Red whirligig zinnia, Vorlon tomato and sweet banana pepper, can't wait till spring ! Thank you also to Jim and Tanya ( jimryder ) who sent lovely packages of Sweet 100 cherry tomato( I grow this one every year ), dark maroon scabiosa, Boothby's blonde, Marketmore and white wonder cucumber,yum ! thank you Mandy / L1oness , she sent me Hahm's Gelbe tomato seeds ! have never grown this one , looking forward to trying a new tomato ! Thank you Margo / Smitties for the Ornamental Kale - very much want to start this from seed ! and Sweet Genovese Basil !
    Thank you Diana for the lovely lettuces -Buttercrunch, Bibb, Cherry tomato and dark green Zucchini ! Will have wonderful salads with these !And Thank you to Debby1 for the Smokey fennel and Daylily seeds ! I have had great luck with daylilies the past few years ! Can't wait to statt these !
    this has been a wonderful few weeks, finding these wonderful cards and seeds in my mailbox is so much fun and makes the holidays extra special, I am enjoying seeing that the cards and seeds I have sent out are starting to reach their destination ! love it !!!

Merry Christmas to you all and especially Santa Kym ! without you we would not have this most wonderful swap !

Iris xoxox

• l1oness
    11 years ago

Thank you! :) Happy Holidays! ~ Mandy

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Haven't done R&R yet, but be assured I will! Elly's 88 yr. old mom was just in the hospital with a bad case of flu, so we're a bit distracted `round here.

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Just a note to let all that sent me cards/seeds I left big thank yous on Rate and Review Forum.
    Kym, you are so very loyal to be our hostess every year.. thank you for all your hard work.
    Wishing Everyone a very Happy 2013!!

Cindy

• jas_il
    11 years ago

Wow! one more card came when I was thinking it's over.

Wonderweasel - sent me nice santa card with Cucumber Armenian yard long (was really looking for it and very excited), Basil lime (wow), Swiss chard "green lucullus" (love it) and Pepper takanotsume (new to me to try). Thank you so much can't wait to plant them.

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Sent a card-n-seeds to Tonya (jimryder). Pray she's okay. Too many nasty "bugs" runnin' around these daze.

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas !! My son and I spent it in bed, this flu is by far the worst sickness I have had in over 10 years, and I am still coughing ( going to doc on weds) Happy New Year and may 2013 be better for us all !!

I really and truly appreciate everyone that joined the swap, and I hope that you will be back next year. To those that took the time to send me a card, MANY MANY thanks �K

Thank you for thinking of me �Keven tho I cant garden lately, this swap helps to keep me active and enjoy gardening, so thanks bunches !!

Katkni, your card should get the most Beautiful award, I am in awe at your talent !

Ilovefarac, my daughter loved the card, she said it��s a bunch of ��Marleys�� she has named her lab Marley and even tho I say his name should be Marmaduke, she loves him.

Risinsun, what a cute puppy, thanks and may your New Year bring joy.

Neohippie, the photo reminds me of the birds in the garden, looking forward to spring !

Jaynine, my kids love stockings the most on Christmas, your card made me laugh

Poisonfartfrog, what a beautiful card, and I love the glitter ! May 2013 bring much happiness.

Redthreaddiy, what cute snowmen, which I would love to make , since we have about 6 inches of snow now !!

Paulan, what pretty Holly, and I wish you all the best in the New year also

Jimryder, What an adorable snowman , I love the little bird, looks like he is going to land on the snowmans nose !

Onedaylily, I missed having amaryllis this year, pretty card thanks !

Ruby-dog, my daughter just loved all the little Marleys on the card

Sandysoil_2008 I hope Santa is on the way to my house very pretty card !

Lisa831, Looks like Santa has his hands full, hope he doesnt drop anything

Xaingirl, I love the cut out you made for the swap , how creative !

Clipclop, What a wonderful Santa, he is what I envision when I think of a Santa

Dan-the-mailman, and bump, stella, grumpy..thanks for the adorable cat card, he looks JUST like our cat, and he was a gift to the kids for Christmas..they found him under the tree asleep

Ishareflowers, love the glitter I think I am a kid at heart, my kids love to ice skate..cute card !

Chefconnie, what a beautiful card, it has been nice getting to know you thru email this year..all the best in 2013.

Canyonwind, Annie you got me with the glitter inside the card..I think I will be dragging it out of my bed for weeks, thanks for the laugh !! Also, thanks for the adorable Angel soap..I have it sitting in the bathroom and love the scent !!

Roper2008., a grown up Marley card, my daughter was in heaven seeing all the lab cards this year

Alwaysagarden, Thank you for the pretty stocking card, and I am so thankful you were able to still be a part of the swap ! Hugs

Farmergirl2009, I love the angels and the little saying you wrote �� Gardening friends are the flowers in the garden of life �� thanks so much for always being a part of the swap !

Nottougly sent a cute homemade card ( LOVE THEM) with snowflakes..I am in awe at how creative you all are

Pumpkingal, what a pretty Christmas tree card, I am glad you were able to join even with computer problems

Mandy ( no screenname) thanks so much for the cute card !

Plantoneonme, I just love the card and handmade ornament, you are so talented ! Thanks so much

Dem_pa thank you for the cute Santa card and bookmark, I am an avid reader and will put it to good use !

Cryptid and Ellie, thanks so much for the cute card, and I just love Ellies butterflies, It means a lot to hear how much the swap means to you both !

Ruthz, I can just picture taking a walk in that beautiful lake scene, and thank you for the tea ! I drink a few cups a day and look forward to trying them.

Keiki, What a pretty Christmas Flower card, and thanks for the notepad, Ill put it next to me..I am always looking for paper to jot something down.

Sjc48, your handmade cards are just adorable, and thank you for the cute pack of them for my use ! What a nice idea, and I will really enjoy them !!

Ranegrow, Miss Iris, what a surprise !! I thank you from the bottom of my heart you know a card would of worked lol I look forward to using the giftcard with the kids for a rare time of going out to eat..thanks so much for thinking of me !!

Smitties..Margo you also went out of way..Thank you ! My daughter laughed till she cried when she saw the grass grow kit as there is a long running family joke about the chia pets. The Penguin dancing surely will entertain me, and Christmas towel and oven mitt are already being put to good use , looking nice in the kitchen. Thanks so much for surprises !!

Now, Princess has a thank you also dirtdaddy always remembers her, and she gets so excited and barks when she gets mail. Thanks so much for my bones, my mommy only gives me one a day, but I enjoy digging in her pillows when she goes to the bathroom and burying it for safe keeping.
    Thank you Dirtdaddy for always remembering Princess !

To everyone that joined the swap , it isnt about overspending, or sending to each person it is about giving what you can. I just love hearing the love and excitement every Christmas. Many, Many thanks to each of you for being SO kind, and generous. May 2013 bring much Happiness to each of you.

• flwrs4ever
    Original Author
    11 years ago

zackey, if you go back to the address list, you will be able to match up names with screen names.

BINGO WORDS........

BELLS
    FROSTY
    GINGERBREAD
    LIGHTS
    reindeer
    winter

• sjc48
    11 years ago

"Just when I thought it was all over and done with" - received a pretty snowman card and TONS of seeds from redthreaddiy/Katie today! I think she sent one of everything that was on my wish list, or pretty close! Katie sent roman chamomile, yarrow, parsley, african basil, snapdragons, cleome, zinnias, marigolds, tithona, monarda, rudbeckia and asparagus! Many thanks, Katie, these will all be planted this spring! I can hardly wait!
    Shirley!

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Santa Kym.....be well!! It just does not seem right that our Santa Kym would get the flu.

Thanks again to everyone for your kindness and Christmas cheer. Giving and sharing is the best! None of this would be possible without our Santa Kym. Thanks so much Kym!!!

Happy New Year to all....be safe, be happy!!!

Annie

• redthreaddiy
    11 years ago

A huge thank you to CANYONWIND (Annie) for the awesome card and seeds she sent! She sent Tomato 'Olive Hill', Pepper 'Stavros', Ayocote Negro Black Runner Bean, Corn 'Butter and Sugar', and Ayocote Morado Purple Runner Bean. These are all varieties that I have never tried before and I absolutely LOVE them! Thank you so much Annie!

• redthreaddiy
    11 years ago

2 more cards today!

Thank you to Michelle (mchill320) for the adorable polar bear card with the Great White tomato seeds. Those are just too cool! White tomatoes are amazing. Thank you!

SmokyMist (Cheryl) sent a cute snowman card along with an AMAZING package loaded with seeds. Seeds sent were Chinese Yard Long Red Noodle Beans, Hot Cherry Peppers, Cucumber 'Suyo Long', Mixed Orange and Red Trumpet Vines, Radish 'White Icicle', Ambrosia Melon, Tomato 'Black Russian Truffle', Amish Melon, Mariachi Peppers, Amish Yellow Tomatoes, Fresno Chili Pepper, Lemon Cucumber, Pumpkin 'Muscat de Provence', Thai Basil, Tennessee Old Time Melon, and Green Zebra tomato. OMG. I was just amazed with what was sent! What an awesome happy new year present :) I am very excited to try them all, and most of them were totally new for me. Thank you so much and have a great New Year!

I will be shipping my final packages out on Wednesday, the 2nd of January. I am happy that I'm almost done packaging all of the seeds. phew!

• Michelle Reynolds
    11 years ago

Hello
    I got a card stuffed with a bunch of seeds, I won't list them but wow what a great assortment, veggies flowers and herbs.
    Thank you so much
    Happy new year
    Michelle

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Happy New Year Secret Santas! Be safe.
    Alana

• kchd
    11 years ago

Back from holiday travel adventures and have a few Thank You's to post.

Margarita10 sent a festive reindeer card and birdhouse gourd seeds. Yay! This bird nerd will love growing these. And maybe I can talk Don (dem_pa) into painting them for me. Haha

Iris (rane_grow) sent a cute snowman card and 2 heirloom tomato varieties: Sweet Beverly cherry and Barlow Jap. Yummy!

Jordan (wonderweasel) sent a Santa card with seeds for anise hyssop, Golden Sweet tomato, Costoluto Genovese tomato, and purple Vienna kohlrabi. Very cool!

Thanks to you 3 lovely ladies!!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Katie

• jlee160
    11 years ago

Katie- (redthreaddiy) oh my goodness!! Thank you ! Thank you ! Katie sent me a wonderful package of seeds! What an assortment of tomato seeds! I can't wait to try them! Thank you

• zzackey
    11 years ago

I got a beautiful card from clipclop. It had pretty poinsettias on it. She sent basketball gourds, I can hardly wait to grow them! and post office salvia.

• redthreaddiy
    11 years ago

micyrey, were the seeds you got from me? I just want to make sure you got them so I can mark you off on my excel spreadsheet :) Thank you!

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    11 years ago

Hello Santas!

I want to thank

Redthread
    alwaysa garden
    orgogal

My brother who moved to California almost two years ago came to visit. He had called to say his merry xmas' ten minutes before leaving for the airport on xmas eve so we all thought it would be another year without him. What a total shock for all of us but especially for my Mom, who is 80 and misses him terribly!

I'm so sorry Santa but with the commotion, I didn't write down who sent what but I received several packages of wanted seeds.

Happy New Year!

Lisa

• Margie Crawford
    11 years ago

I have some final belated thank-yous for some terrific seeds and cards. Thank you Jaynine/Janine for the old fashioned climbing petunia, I have just the spot; thank you jimryder/Jim & Tonya for the Heuchera & Lavender (can't wait to try the Spanish Lavender); thank you NLB/Nancy for the Black Moudry grass - looks awesome.

Many thanks to all the secret santas who took time during a busy season to think of me and send such wonderful seeds and cards. It was a highlight of the holiday! Happy New Year to all!

Margie

• SalsaCanner
    11 years ago

Happy New Year,
    Received 4 more Christmas cards in the last few days. This has been a great Secret Santa Seed Exchange.

Kathleen, orgogal, sent Red Pointy Cherry , Japanese Trifele, Striped Tomaotes and Vietnamese Hot Peppers, Tobasco Hot Peppers, and Italian Flat Leaved Parsley. Great additions for making salsa and chili.

Robin, KeiKi, sent pink with white splash 4 o,clocks and Mammoth Long Island Dill seeds.

Jordan, Wonder Weasel, sent Bhut Jalokia, Redina Lettuce, Costoloto Genavese and DeBarao Tomaotes.

Michelle, naturegirl, sent Kentucky Wonder Pole Beans.

Thanks for the Christmas Cards and seeds. Have a Happy New Year and a great upcoming gardening season.
    SalsaCanner

• Michelle Reynolds
    11 years ago

so sorry redthreaddiy, yes they were from you, I was so blown away by how many you sent I must have lost my mind a bit.
    THANKS BUNCHES
    michelle

• l1oness
    11 years ago

I received a homemade card yesterday from xiangirl/Heidi. It had four different kinds of Rudbeckia and Gaillardia flower seeds. Thank you Heidi!

Happy New Year everyone!

Mandy

• smitties
    11 years ago

I received a snowman card from Katie, (redthreaddiy) full of seeds. Spaghetti squash, pie pumpkin, cucumber, small red cherry, super sweet 100, and we are going to eat good this summer. I also receive eyeball plant seeds which I find to be a really neat plant. Thank you Katie.

Margo/smitties

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Happy 2013 to all the Secret Santas out there!
    This was my first year for the SSS and it was just fantastic! Many, many thanks to all the Santas who shared their seeds with me, also for the beautiful cards! I'm looking forward to saving lots more seeds this year so I can do the SSS again next year!
    Thank you, everyone!
    Shirley!

• smitties
    11 years ago

Is anyone getting close to Bingo? I had a list on the end table where I was crossing off the words I had and someone moved it. GRRRRRR Now I am going to have to start another one and go back through the posts to cross the ones I have off again. I don't remember how many I had already but I think I have three of the recent ones. Can't wait to have my house back again. LOL

Margo

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Here's a great site for some kewl FREE downloadable stationery (.doc format):
    http://www.freeprintablestationery.net/

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Finally, this morning, I finished posting positive Rate & Reviews for all you wonderful people I received cards-n-seeds from! Ummm,...except for Kym, it occurs to me. Rats! Gonna go do that now! See, this is why Elly is the brains of this outfit and not me, LOL! ;)

• lexiegurl09
    11 years ago

I am late on some thank yous, but I do have a few people I want to thank.

Thank you to Kim, plant- one- on- me, for the dill and ground cherry seeds! Pretty card also. Makes me wish for snow here where I live lol!

Thank you to Cindy, alwaysagarden, for the Long Island Brussels sprouts, broccoli, Nantes carrot, late flat Dutch cabbage, purple top rutabaga, Armenian yard long cuke, and black beauty eggplant. Nice variety of seeds! Thank you!

Thank you to iris, rane_grow, for the Georgia collards and Barlow Japan tomato! Never can have too many collards here in the south lol and I'm going to have to look that tomato up because I've never heard of it before. Thank you!

Lastly, I want to thank Amanda, neohippie, for the rattlesnake pole beans, emerald giant bell pepper, boothbys blonde cuke, red romaine lettuce, Arkansas traveler tomato (that tomato was on my to try list this year) and speckled Lima bean seeds. Thank you so much!

I appreciate all the seeds everyone has sent me. I will be mailing out my last few cards tomorrow (late, I know but better than never lol). Hope everyone had a great new year! Please let me know if you sent me a card and I haven't thanked you yet, so I know I haven't missed anyone who has sent me something.

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Just finished doing my rates & reviews. This was my first swap ever and I've learned sooooo much from everyone on here. Thank you to each and everyone of you, now I can't wait to get my hands dirty!!!
    Happy Gardening :)

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

Now that the holidays are over I've been thinking about what exactly I want to wintersow, believing that there's no way I'll be receiving any more seeds from this swap. WRONG!!!
    I just received a package from Katie/redthreaddiy, and all I can say is WOW! I'll say it backwards... WOW! Now I'll say it upside-down... MOM! Lol, Katie, thank you for the plethora of seeds you sent! I'd already called and told my parents and younger sister to not order any seeds for their gardens this upcoming year, but now I think I'll be calling them back to tell them we're going to enlarge their gardens!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Want to know what Katie sent? Sit down, it's quite the list! She sent:
    autumn beauty sunflowers
    straightneck summer squash
    sensation mix cosmos (these will be staying in MY yard!)
    white wonder cucumber (I was going to be ordering these, but not now)
    white swan coneflower (I love, love, love coneflowers)
    thumbelina zinnias
    pie pumpkins
    extra triple curled parsley (I'm going to put these in my mothers rock garden)
    pink morning glories
    black diamond watermelon (I'm smacking my lips just thinking of eating some!)
    snapdragons
    red acre cabbage (more I won't need to order now, thank you)
    scarlet nantes carrots
    yellow onions
    bloomsdale spinach
    double tall strawflowers (love'em!)
    tomatoes: black mystery, cherokee chocolate, green zebra, red brandywine, aussie, jaune flammee, kumato, black tula, caspian pink, black krim, gold medal, sara black

Katie, I see that a lot of those 'maters are european heirloom, and some of them have a bit of history behind them. That just makes me want to taste them even more! Thanks again for being so generous! Thank you indeed!

-Dan

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

What a surprise! I got another card today from Michelle, what a blessing, it was a bad day at work. It had the thing at the top of my wish list!!! Bleeding Heart seeds, how exciting, I cannot wait to plant them.

Thank you so much!
    Connie

• sji1981
    11 years ago

Thanks to
    Wonderseasel for nice card with Pepper bhut jobkia, Tomato black cherry, Tomato costoluto genovese and Okra clemson spikeless. Can't wait to try them all. Thanks a lot

Amanda for nice card with Okra, Rattle snake bean, Romaine lettuce, Tomato Arkansas traveler (new for me), Cucumber boothby's blonde, Tall telephone pea. Can't wait to try them all. Thanks a lot

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I thought I had received all my seeds from the SSS. Today I received a beautiful card stuffed with seeds from redthreaddiy. In it were the following seeds: Blue Lake bush beans, Wax Kentucky wonder pole bean, Turnip "Navet de Vartus Marteau, Radish "Purple Plum", Honey Rock cantaloupe,cabbage "Red Acre" carrot "Scarlet Nantes", Lettuce "Limestone Bibb", mallow "Mystic Merlin", sunflower "Autumn Beauty mix", "Elephant Head" amaranth, Sweet William "Holborn Glory", zinna "Thumbelina Mix", cosmos "Sensation mix", Old-fashioned vining petunia magenta, China aster "Powder Puff mix" Thanks for everything.

• gardendad_2k10
    11 years ago

I got 5 cards today. Wasn't expecting them!

Smokymist Cheryl sent a snowman card with Honeydew Melons from an Amish Farm, Ambrosia Melons, Tangerine Pimento Pepper, Tennessee Old Time Melon, and Banana Cantaloupe. That Banana Cantaloupe sounds so interesting. Thank you!

FarmerGirl2009 Ellie sent Nasturtiums, Sage, Cosmos Double Click and Larkspur Gentian Blue. These are all great and I don't have them yet. Thanks so much!

DetroitGir77 Michelle sent Dark Green Italian Parsley (plain leaf) and 7 Pot Red Brain Strain Peppers. I have been wanting those peppers for a long time and we can always use parsley. Thank you and Happy New Year!

lexiegurl Dawn sent a very glittery Christmas card loaded with seeds. I love love love peppers and tomatoes and I have a bunch of new ones now from her! Gardener's Delight tomato, Orange King Tomato, Carolina Hybrid Cucumber, Straight 8 Cucumber, Hungarian Yellow Wax Pepper, Thai Bird Pepper, De Arbol Pepper, Palo Alto Tomato and Marglobe Tomato. These are all new for me and I can't wait to grow them. Orange King sounds big, I love big tomatoes, I will have to look it up! Thank you very much.

Keiki sent some interesting seeds. Randia Blackberry Jam fruit and Carambola - Kari. I have never heard of these but that blackberry jam fruit sounds delicious. I can't wait until spring.

Thank you all for the cards and all of the seeds. I will have a very busy springtime. Happy New year!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

More seeds today! Thank you redthreaddiy. She sent me:
    velvet queen sunflower (yeah! I can't wait!)
    Mexican sunflower Torch Mix (happy as a clam)
    Flowering tobacco Scherazi, pink trumpet-shaped flowers! (tickled pink)
    Mountain Blue Amethyst in Snow (tickled pink-or blue)
    Poker plant "Flamenco" (yippy skippy)
    Globe amaranth "Las Vegas White" (double yippy skippy)
    Globe amaranth "Las Vegas Purple" (triple flip)
    Thank you so much! I wasn't expecting more, either. Nice surprise.
    Heidi

Thanks for the reminder to go to Rate and Review! We all need to take a moment and do that.

• kchd
    11 years ago

I think I've gotten all caught up on posting Rate & Reviews for all the wonderful folks who sent me seeds & a card for this fantastic swap.

If anyone would like to post a review for me, I'll make it easy for you and give you the direct link ;)

And a special thanks to Kym for making it happen!

Katie

Here is a link that might be useful: my Rate & Review page

• smitties
    11 years ago

Heidi sent me some seeds today and she had a hard time in the process. Our post office sent them back to her for some reason. I can see that she clearly had the correct address but they returned it as undeliverable. It said "no longer lives on campus" and "incomplete address". I think they misread the zipcode which may have sent it to the University. Either way, she did everything correct.

In her pretty hand made card I found, 4 O'clocks and black knight scabiosa seeds. Excited to plant these.

Thanks Heidi for going through all that trouble to get the seeds to me. Very much appreciated.

Margo

• cryptid
    11 years ago

"And what to my wondering eyes should appear,...but a card from Katie, with seeds, landing here! - Just when I thought I was done receiving cards-n-seeds, holy katz, here comes one from Katie (redthreaddiy)! What a great snowman with a polar bear plushie card! Fab seeds, too, as follows: Feverfew (haven't grown this for a while, looking forward to growing it again) / Allium - "Purple Sensation" (Gorgeous!!) / Chili pepper, "Elefant" (aka "Vesena" - Never grown this bad boy before, definitely looking forward to it!) / "White Yucatan" Habanero - Wicked hot, beautiful ornamental! - Fantastic! Thank you uber muchly, Katie!! Wishing you a wonderful, healthy, prosperous new year! :)

• nottougly
    11 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for the cards and seeds sent to me.
    I have been really really sick since Nov 27th.
    I would like to thank,
    Gardendad_2k10
    Sunflower, dwarf sunspot
    Margo, smitties
    Coneflower paradoxa yellow
    Heidi
    Sunflower, evening sun
    Sunflower, Lemon Queen
    Jaynine
    Standing Cypress
    Amaranthus, green thumb
    Amaranthus, green tassel
    Farmergirl2009
    Sunflower, lemon Queen
    Sunflower, Sunspot
    Rudbeckia, Cherry Brandy
    Melinda, ilovefarac
    Celosia, Fresh look Yellow
    Michelle, micyrey
    Rudbeckia, Double Gold
    Larkspur, Rocket
    Ruthz
    Echinacea, yellow
    Sunflower, Velvet Queen
    Sunflower, Chocolate Cherry
    Malabar Basella Alba, green
    Sandysoil_2008
    Rudbeckia, Cherry Brandy
    Katie, redthreadDIY
    Sunflower, Velvet Queen
    Cindy, alwaysagarden
    Penstemon tennius
    Verbena Bonariensis
    Scarlet Penstemon

I hope everyone had happy hoildays.
    Faye!

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Received a really cute polar bear card with lots of Lantana seeds (Double YAY!!) from Michelle in California; please email me your GW name so I can post an R&R for you! I really appreciated these seeds!
    Shirley!

• dirtdaddy
    11 years ago

redthreaddiy, thanks so much for the Santa card and all the seeds! Christmas pepper, white wonder cucumber, wax pole beans and autumn mix sunflowers! thanks dd.
    Also thanks for all the tomatoes! Tula,kumato,red brandywine,gold medal,aussie,chocolate cherry,green grape,black krim,snow white, caspian pink,sara black,jaune flammee,green zebra,black mystery,cherokee chocolate,red cherry,chang li,lldi,reesentraube. wow, thanks, dd.

• detroitgirl77
    11 years ago

I received an awesome package from Katie(redthreaddiy today)with a cute card spelling out Christmas with different Christmas items.

I am speechless--she sent me in so many of my wishlist items--too much to name them all. Thank you sooo much!!

• sji1981
    11 years ago

I got two cards and double gifts as one went to wrong address then redirected to me.

sjc48 - sent me nice santa card with lettuce revolution (wow) seeds of T&M.

Orgogal - redirected this letter with pretty Christmas tree card with fengyuan purple eggplant, orange fantasia chard, japanese trifele tomato, Golden Marconi Pepper, Lettuce De pierre Benite. Wow I love everything and can't wait to grow them. Thanks a lot for taking time to send me a card and more seeds.

Thank you so much to both.