Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
any new RR's going on

Posted by flowersandbirds4ever Z5 Me (flowersandbirds4ever@verizon.net) on
Thu, Dec 28, 06 at 10:46

Hello-with being at home and with having alot of seeds
I was wondering is there any new RR starting or just started i can jump into-I really need to jump-and lose weight for new year LOL
so Hello to all -and can anyone let me know...Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: any new RR's going on

sure are! See anything marked "New."
A couple have just closed signups, but others are still open. Have fun!

Oh yeah, and if you want to join Round 2 of the Pick-a-Seed Robin, please let me know. Round 1 is not complete yet, but signups are still open. This will likely start Mid-Winter and run through early Spring.

o
RE: any new RR's going on

• Posted by shimla 5 Upstate, NY (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 28, 06 at 20:00

Mary Mary, where are the sign ups for your #2 RR? I would also like to play if you have any room left. Tis the season for signing up :) Thanks! Shimla

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here