Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
SUE...resident busy body

Posted by ishareflowers 5 MA. (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 8, 10 at 11:33

I have a problem that I hope you can help me fix.

My email was always on my page and for some reason it is no longer there. I tried to go in and add it back in and it says that it has been updated BUT when I go back in, it's not!!!

Help!!!!!

Thanks in advance

Lisa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SUE...resident busy body

Lisa - I see your email on your page. Maybe you need to completely log off and log back in. But anywhoooo I see it.

o

tee-hee-hee. I was just headed here to give folks a heads up about the problem. I posted about it at The Seed Exchange Conversation side after seeing the problems it was causing on the trade side.

My member page blurb was gone yesterday, but has since returned, but there is no email link for me or anyone, that I have seen.

Sandy, can you see Lisa's email link now? I can't see it.

Anyway, GW is aware of the problem and is working on it. No email links sure puts a crimp on those who are trying to trade or do RR. Hopefully they will either get it fixed soon and/or post an update in the What's New section.

Sue...rbb

Here is a link that might be useful: My post-No Member Page email links or blurbs-GW Problems

o

Oh, thanks Sue for letting us know.

I was going crazy trying to figure out what I was doing wrong!

Lisa

o

Being rbb, I am fairly quick to notice a problem that affects a lot or all of us, like it was yesterday/today.

Don't ever hesitate to drop me an email, if/when you start feeling like you are going crazy with a problem...I'll sure try to help if I can.

Sue

Oh, I see there are some 'funny things/symbols' in your blurb and mine in place of the apostrophes (').

o

Those funny things/symbols have been appearing quite often on the trade lists... I was going crazy trying retype mine, reword mine, etc., as a matter of pride, finally gave up.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here