hazelnutbunny

new: obf *january* new year's hopes & dreams

hazelnutbunny
12 years ago

*You must be a member of the OBF group to participate in this swap.*color>

Welcome to OBF's January swap!

Our theme this month is ....

"Hopes & Dreams"

This month, we will keep things simple, since I can imagine that we are all worn out from the holidays! :)

Your package for your partner will include a HOPE OR DREAM for that person's garden for the coming year, and a few packs of seeds to help that dream become a reality.

Simple AND thoughtful!

A quick run-down of rules/guidelines for this swap:

1- Must be a current member of OBF to participate.

2- Sign up by January 5. Partners will be assigned on the 6th.

3- Mail your package by January 20th.

4- Include a hope or dream for your partner's garden & no less than 5 packs of seeds to help that happen.color>

5- Post here when you mail. DC's are optional, but not required for this swap.

6- Have fun!

Comments (99)

• sandlapper_rose
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday to Margo!
    Have a wonderful day!

Jeanne

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Margo...Enjoy your special day! Happy...Happy Birthday!

Annie

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Happy birthday, Margo! :)

Maryanne~ Take care of yourself & get that thumb well so you can keep in touch with us. :)

My grandpa was in love with Dolly. He passed away in '83, so I can't say what he'd think of her now! LoL! But he had a Dolly doll that he loved (barbie type doll) and grandma still has it somewhere...I think it's hidden away in a dark, rarely used drawer. Grandma never did like Dolly. :P

• brittneysgran
    12 years ago

Melissa - That's funny....maybe that doll is worth something!

Happy Birthday Margo hope it was a fun day for you.

Shirley

• smitties
    12 years ago

Thanks everyone. I did have a very nice day.

I may have gotten an unexpected gift. My husband was at Panera with his buddies this morning for their usual bs morning meeting and some lady came in with a box she found down in a walkway. It had this small (about 6 week old) kitten in a high box and they had written "please take me home" on the inside of the box. My husband called me and we decided to take her in. He does have one friend that is going to talk to his wife about taking her but most of me hopes they don't. She is so loving and sweet. Goes from me to my husband back and forth and crawls all over our shoulders loving us and purring. Sometimes she falls asleep there as well. This is the tenth kitten we have either found a home for or taken in since we moved out to the country five years ago. Therefore we named her Tenny.

Shirley, got my swap ready for you and plan to take it to the post office tomorrow. Expecting some snow but it should be ok for travel.

Good night all. Margo

• smitties
    12 years ago

My package went out today and I opted to do DC but don't have the number handy. The new kitten is asleep on my shoulder so I don't want to get up right now.

Will post it tomorrow.

Margo

• brittneysgran
    12 years ago

Margo...I will be looking for it....So glad you found your Tenny.

Just got home from eating at the best BBQ place. It is called Oinkers and we go to the next town just to eat there.

Shirley

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Just checking in! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! :)

Margo sends to Shirley *SENT*
    Shirley sends to Vina
    Vina sends to Margaret
    Margaret sends to Annie
    Annie sends to Melissa
    Melissa sends to Rose *SENT*
    Rose sends to Mellen
    Mellen sends to Maryanne
    Maryanne sends to Margo

• smitties
    12 years ago

Shirley, they sure no how to do barbecue down in the Carolina's. My son has taken us to a couple places when we have been down in Irmo, SC and it was fantastic.

I am looking forward to our next trip down there.

Margo

• brittneysgran
    12 years ago

Margo - If you are ever traveling through Clayton, Georgia ask where Oinkers is and anyone can tell you.....Oinkers was actually featured in Southern Living Magazine some years back.

Maryanne how is your finger?

Shirley

• brittneysgran
    12 years ago

Margo - If you are ever traveling through Clayton, Georgia ask where Oinkers is and anyone can tell you.....Oinkers was actually featured in Southern Living Magazine some years back.

Maryanne how is your finger?

Shirley

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Four or five years ago, my husband and I were driving across the country and enjoyed quite a bit of mighty fine BBQ in South Carolina and Georgia. DELICIOUS!!!! I have yet to find a place out here that makes it as good! No restaurant out here is even a close second.

BUNNY, your package should be going out on Wednesday!

Happy Sunday!!

Annie

• brittneysgran
    12 years ago

Annie - They do have some good BBQ places here in the South. I work with a lady who travels with her husband on week-ends and they compete in cooking competitions..just BBQ.

Vina - Your package will be going out on Wednesday, hopefully, I ordered something and it should be here Tuesday.

Shirley

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    12 years ago

We lost our computer to a virus yesterday- wiped out the entire hard drive! We had 2 security programs running, and this thing still got through. Extremely frustrating! Hubby lost much of his work data, and we also lost some of our homeschooling things, plus some home records...just a bit of everything, really! Except pictures. I have those on my phone & some on facebook, so that's good.

If I miss a few days of posting, the computer issue is why. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Hopefully, we'll get something figured out quickly.

• earthlydelights
    12 years ago

BBQ, i could live on it. My recent trip to NC yielded some delicious bbq. I'll have to keep the GA restaurant in mind. i want to travel with shirley's co-worker!!!!

shirley, it's taking a long time for this thumb to heal. i will eventually loose the nail, i can see it happening, but i think i need to get back to the doctor for another check up, i just lost all the skin up to my knuckle. not sure if because it was bandaged for so long. you really need your thumb for pretty much everything.

ATTENTION MARGO: i looked and looked and i do not see a qustionnaire from you. would you mind terribly sending me your copy at my GW name at verizon dot net. thanks!

a commercial has been coming on all night about missing children of color, how they are not as in the news as others. what an outrage. a missing child of any race is still a missing child. how despicable.

it sure got cold real sudden. my heat is cranking. i've again been dreaming of moving and just have no clue where - my son says wyoming, alaska or montana. i think he's nuts. i've been on this web site that advertises old historic houses and my goodness gracious, i want one of them ~~ alabama, georgia, missouri, indiana. some of them are old plantation homes that have been rehabbed, some haven't yet. some so reasonably priced, i couldn't touch anything like it in this area for the price.

melissa, sorry to hear about the computer, i feel your pain. it's happened - lost everything. now i save everything to one of those sticks. if i ever lose these sticks, i'm in the crapper for sure.

my granddaughter told me last night if i really want her to stay in bed and fall asleep, she needs me to buy her a temperpedic mattress. i think when i was 5, i wanted bubbles or a jump rope or something simple!!!!!

well, time to get ready to start another work week (yuck) although i am thankful i have a job.

Maryanne

• earthlydelights
    12 years ago

i meant to add the home link before i hit send, but i hit send quicker than my brain thought

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.historicproperties.com/results.asp

• mellen
    12 years ago

Maryanne, LOTS of beautiful homes. No wonder you have the itch. BTW, your package will be going out tomorrow.
    ME

• smitties
    12 years ago

Maryanne, information is on the way.

The kitten we found is doing well. All she really enjoys doing is cuddling on mine or my husbands shoulder. She is so low keyed and we don't have to be constantly watching her like the last kitten we found in the field next to us. My husband even made a comment that she is the kind of kitten you would like as an indoor cat. Shhhhhh, that is exactly what I want little Tenny to be. I will let her work her magic with him.

Margo

• brittneysgran
    12 years ago

Maryanne-Going for another check up sounds like a good idea. If you are seriously considering moving and those states are your choice--at least pick Georgia so I can come and visit you. It is definetely a buyers market right now. Smart 5 year-old I say. LOL

The Pastor confirmed yesterday the lady I work with will be at our Church this Saturday cooking her famous BBQ...I WILL BE THERE...YUM

Shirley

• rosemctier
    12 years ago

ME, got your package out today-- dc #03102010000164562289

Melissa, I got my package today too--- thank you so much! such a wonderful collection of seeds! i am especially excited about the large hostas-- i have been wanting to try those! and those candy notes were so cute! it all really made my day :) thank you so much :)

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    12 years ago

You're welcome, Rose! :) Hope the seeds do well for you!

Hard to believe the month is passing so quickly! It's already the 17th....wow!

Just a quick update:

Margo sends to Shirley *SENT*
    Shirley sends to Vina
    Vina sends to Margaret
    Margaret sends to Annie
    Annie sends to Melissa
    Melissa sends to Rose *REC'D*
    Rose sends to Mellen
    Mellen sends to Maryanne
    Maryanne sends to Margo

• smitties
    12 years ago

Finally getting the dc number 03113260000208033347 posted and I see that the package was delivered today.

Margo

• brittneysgran
    12 years ago

Margo-Yes it was delivered today and what new hopes & dreams I found in my package. Thank you very much.
    I love the gardening spoons with the veggie names engraved in the spoon, nice job.

I found:
    tomato san marzano
    coneflower hot papaya
    cucumber sumter
    tomato lg red cherry
    blanket flower razzle dazzle
    dark moss curled parsley
    butternut squash
    corn salad
    yellow blanket flower

Looking forward to planting my seeds...

Shirley

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Wonderful package, Shirley! :) They sound like some great seeds!

Just a quick reminder that the send date is fast approaching- FRIDAY, the 20th.color>
    I'll be posting next month's swap sometime next week, since February is a shorter month.

Margo sends to Shirley *REC'D*
    Shirley sends to Vina
    Vina sends to Margaret
    Margaret sends to Annie
    Annie sends to Melissa
    Rose sends to Mellen
    Mellen sends to Maryanne
    Maryanne sends to Margo

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Hey all! Just popping in to say
    I'm still here :0)!
    It has been a crazy couple of weeks, to say the least. But, I should be mailing out on Friday :)

Talk to you later!
    vina

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Bunny...Your package is on its way.
    DC# 0310 2640 0000 1354 3457

Maryanne...I loved reading about the historic properties that are for sale. The SOUTH is once again calling my name!!
    I love the SOUTH, the PEOPLE, the FOOD and the HEAT. The humidity I could do without...LOL!

Happy Thursday!!

Annie

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Bunny...Your package is on its way.
    DC# 0310 2640 0000 1354 3457

Maryanne...I loved reading about the historic properties that are for sale. The SOUTH is once again calling my name!!
    I love the SOUTH, the PEOPLE, the FOOD and the HEAT. The humidity I could do without...LOL!

Happy Thursday!!

Annie

• mellen
    12 years ago

I did send Maryanne's package out on Tuesday.

Rose, hubby and I are currently on our way-driving-to FL for a vacation, but my sister is staying at our house so no problem with my getting the seeds. I will let her know to be on the look out for them. Thanks.
    ME

• earthlydelights
    12 years ago

Hi everyone. Hi Rose, I see you now :-)

My girl went home on Top Chef Texas tonight. I don't think it should have been her, but I'm not a judge. She had such class too, never any drama, very diplomatic. Nice, all the way around and a great cook.

Margo, I got your Q, thanks. I hope to get my package out this weekend, i have some stuff that needs to get to the PO, so I'd rather make one trip. Just trying to decide what to send.

My thumb just won't heal, and my cold and sore throat just won't go away. Medications aren't working either. I'm back to all my homeopathic remedies, so we'll see what happens.

I made so many cupcakes today for a party tomorrow that i am cupcaked out. i made a lot of varieties - it didn't seem like much on paper, but oh my goodness, they just kept coming out of the oven!!!!!! i had to wonder how those cupcake war people do it under the clock. i made plain chocolate and yellow; a chocolate mint with a crushed candy cane icing; a pineapple right side up with a maple buttercream; peanut butter - that i baked a peanut butter truffle inside them -- i need to work on this or cut out the baking time by a few minutes, but they are tasty nonetheless, carrot, gingerbread with a brown sugar and cinnamon icing and a couple others...my kitchen and dining room were loaded down with trays.

MaryEllen, i'll let you know when the package gets here. i'm always reading my chicken book you sent me several years back. still dreaming....until i move to where they let me have them.

I was the "mystery reader" at my grandbabe's class today. It was so much fun to do that. i took two books with me, the "slurpy burpy bear" and"give a cat a cupcake" (i took mini cupcakes they could eat while i read). such a fun experience. i get to share so much of her life, i'm so thankful for that everyday.

Be well everyone, stay warm!
    Maryanne

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Maryanne, have you tried lavender oil? You can use it on your thumb (diluted with almond or olive oil) and you can also use it as a gargle for a sore throat. It works better than antibiotics for clearing up or preventing strep throat, so maybe it could help your cold & sore throat?
    I also used it to help heal up an infected sore that my daughter had a few months ago. I'm sure you've heard of using it, but thought I'd check. :) Hope you get to feeling better quick!!

Shirley sends to Vina
    Vina sends to Margaret
    Margaret sends to Annie
    Annie sends to Melissa *SENT*
    Rose sends to Mellen
    Mellen sends to Maryanne *SENT*
    Maryanne sends to Margo

• margaret_2007
    12 years ago

Hello, Lovely Ladies-I just returned from mailing Annie's package-Confirmation #0311 0820 0001 0691 2244. Hope you like it, Annie.

It is quite cold here today & snow forcast but mostly north of us. I am thinking of doing some Winter Sowing this year. Have any of you here started? I was successful last time I did but that was some time ago.

Maryanne-How's that thumb? How aggervating(sp) things like that can be. I know what a joy grandchildren are & now I have great grandchildren which are such a blessing. Those cupcakes sound yummy & I know they were enjoyed.

Thanks, Melissa for hosting this swap. I loved the simplitity of it & know all appreciiated that after the holidays. Sorry about the computer. I know I have quite a time when mine is down. Good to see you are still home schooling. I don't know how you do it all!

It's great to hear about what is going on in each of your lives & I hope to able to continue joining the swaps.

Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings, Margaret

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Shirley sends to Vina
    Vina sends to Margaret
    Margaret sends to Annie *SENT*
    Annie sends to Melissa *SENT*
    Rose sends to Mellen
    Mellen sends to Maryanne *SENT*
    Maryanne sends to Margo

• brittneysgran
    12 years ago

Vina - Your box is on the way....I made the deadline

Mellen- Good time to be going to Florida...should be warm and sunny. Have fun.............

Maryanne - All those cupcakes sound yummy. You are definetely making memories with that precious little GD.

Margaret- I plan to winter sow some seeds but have not done so as of yet. I really wish I had a heated greenhouse.

Shirley

• earthlydelights
    12 years ago

Hi everyone.

I rec'd my package from MaryEllen, a great assortment of seeds to get me on my way and the neatest card that when you squeeze it together it becomes a snow globe. never saw anything like it, it's so cool.

I missed the deadline and I apologize, but my package was ready to go this morning and then snow got in the way. I did put it out for the mailman to pick up when he dropped off mail today, so that was certainly a plus!

My granddaughter was to start theatre classes today, but that got cancelled because of the snow. looks pretty, but now it's all icy. within the next few days, it should be in the 50's. go figure.

thumb is coming along, it's all the skin loss - like the infection ate away the surrounding skin.

cupcakes all went over well, thank goodness. today i made a pound cake and a pumpkin pie. the cake is for a visit with my elderly aunts tomorrow and the pie, well, my son will eat that in one sitting.

enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone.

maryanne

• rosemctier
    12 years ago

just a quick note, since i don't see it on the updated list-- my package to ME went out on tues, but i think she said she is on vacation and someone will be picking it up.

had an icestorm last nice, car covered with 1/2 in ch of ice and look like an igloo this morning. tomorrow and monday it will be in the 40s and 50s. weirdest winter ever. i hope my ws seeds are okay and don't get confused

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I received a terrific package from Annie today! :)
    She sent lots of seeds with starter pellets, some gardening gloves, Burt's Bee's lip balm, a sticky note pad & some gummy lifesavers (which have already been enjoyed!).
    THANK YOU so much, Annie! I love everything!

Shirley sends to Vina *SENT*
    Vina sends to Margaret
    Annie sends to Melissa *REC'D*
    Rose sends to Mellen *SENT*
    Mellen sends to Maryanne *REC'D*
    Maryanne sends to Margo *SENT*

Thank you for pointing that out, Rose! I appreciate it. I've tried to keep up with the postings, but somehow I missed yours.
    If I've missed anyone else's, y'all please let me know!

I will be posting the February swap in a few days.

• brittneysgran
    12 years ago

Maryanne-Glad that thumb is coming along. Wow you must be in the baking mood. YUM

Rose - This has been a wierd winter....I long to see the sun here. It has either been cloudy or raining. I need SUNSHINE. LOL

Melissa - Looking forward to Februarys swap.

Shirley

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Hey all!

Margaret, your bubblie went out on Friday :0)
    DC# 0311 1660 0001 9243 3873

I agree this winter is crazy! It's been cold here and usually we have a whole bunch of snow right now...but this year...NOTHING! We have maybe 2 inches out right now. Loving this winter! :)

Have a great night!!
    vina

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Sorry I haven't been posting much! I got hit with what I *thought* was allergies on Thursday...but by Saturday, I was running a fever, coughing, aching and feeling pretty much like the Nyquil commercial. :P UGH. Feeling much better now, though I still have the sore throat, cough & sniffles. Gotta get back into the routine...the kids have missed too many days of school (they've been sick, too!), so I've got to get my assignment book out & get strict.

Okay, it looks like everyone has sent their package, correct? Here's an updated list, and please let me know if I've missed anything!

Shirley sends to Vina *SENT*
    Vina sends to Margaret *SENT*

I'm off to post February's swap. Yay! :)

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Happy Tuesday!!

Margaret, I opened your hopes and dreams package late last night....absoloutley wonderful!!

Enclosed in my package.....

*a very nice note
    *gardening gloves
    *seed bags
    *Cranberry Creme coffee
    *nail file
    *seeds...lots of them
    Nasturium Jewel Mix
    Nasturium Double Dwarf
    Nasturium Night and Day
    Sweet Pea Mix
    Sweet Pea Old Spice
    Sweet Pea Streamers Mix
    White Cosmos
    Cosmos Bright Lights
    Cosmos Seashells

Thank you so much for some of my favorite things.....

Annie

• margaret_2007
    12 years ago

Hello, Lovely Ladies. I received my package from Vina yesterday with seeds from her own flowers (I can't wait to plant them) & the cutest "GROWUMS" Salad Garden set, also wonderful socks, a large metal butterfly, the best Godiva Truffels &"The Ultimate Perennials for Sun & Shade book from Garden Gate. I will spend much time reading & wishing these long evenings. Thanks so much, Vina, You made my day!

I am so sorry you have been ill, Melissa. There is so much of it going around here. I just talked to my sister & she said they admitted my niece Sunday. She works at the hospital & went to the ER after work & they admitted her. She says the hospital is full which is unusual with health care being what it is now. I pray the rest of your family doesn't get it.

Blessings to all! Margaret

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Happy Tuesday!

Margaret, I'm so glad it made it to you. I was a little worried that the chocolate would be smooshed by the time you opened it. But, even smooshed chocolate is yummy! :) And I thought the Groumms were so cute. I bought some for you and me and for another swap, lol!

I also received my Hopes and Dreams today from Shirley!!
    In my awesome box were 3 of the CUTEST!!! turtles you ever did see. I'm pretty sure they are not going to make it outside, they are already sitting in my bay window...looking perfect! :)

A recipe for Cinnamon Roll CAKE! DROOL! I love cinnamon buns, and this cake recipe is right up my alley. The only problem is I'm going to wait till Saturday to make, if I can wait that long, lol!

And not to mention all the wonderful seeds!
    Jobs Tears
    Columbine: Rocky Mountain
    Columbine: Yellow Queen
    Tomato: Dolly Parton (I really need to grow these! The name is too cute! )
    Yellow Hollyhocks
    Kiss Me Over the Garden Gate (I grew this last year and it flowered right up till frost, so I got no seeds. THANK YOU!)
    Cabbage: Golden Acres
    Tomato: Cherokee Purple
    Blackberry Lily

Shirley, thank you so much for such a thoughtful package.

I really need to go and update my want list. Shirley just filled a bunch of them! :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Bunny, hope your feeling better! I have had an on again off again ear/sinus infection for the past 3 months. I think it has a lot to do with the crazy weather we have been having. I'm so sick of antibiotics, especially the ones I've been on. They make your mouth taste awful! It last for more than 5-10 minutes after you take the darn things...GROSS!

Talk to you later!
    vina

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I know what you mean, Vina & Margaret! This stuff just keeps going around...this is the 2nd time in 2 months that we've had it. It lasted so long the last time, we'd just been rid of it for about 3 weeks before this one hit. At least the kids haven't had it as bad this time around, they've only got the sniffles.
    I think being pregnant just makes everything hit harder, and it takes longer to recover, too. Growing a baby & getting over the flu at the same time is tough!! :P
    At least there's only 5 more weeks to go! Yay!

Everyone is receiving great packages! And Cinnamon Roll Cake?! Yummy! Ya'll are gonna have to share that recipe! :D

Shirley sends to Vina *REC'D*
    Vina sends to Margaret *REC'D*
    Margaret sends to Annie *REC'D*

• brittneysgran
    12 years ago

Vina - Glad you liked your package. I ordered your turtles and then ordered me a set. Turtles are so cute. The Dolly Parton tomatoes look just like a womans boob....honestly. And the taste is excellent. Steve (My Son) was here one week-end when DH was picking the tomatoes and he said good grief Dad these look just like a womans boob. Too funny.

Melissa....Just for you
    Cinnamon Roll Cake

Cake::::::::::
    3 C flour
    1/4 t salt
    1 C sugar
    4 t baking powder
    2 eggs
    2 t vanilla
    1 1/2 C milk
    1/2 C butter, melted

Cinnamon Filling:::::::::::
    1 C butter, softened
    1 C brown sugar
    2 T flour
    1 T cinnamon

Glaze::::::::::::::::
    2 C powdered sugar
    5 T milk
    1 t vanilla

In large mixing bowl add 3 C flour, 1/4 t salt, 1 C sugar, 4 t baking powder, 2 eggs and 2 t vanilla. Pour the 1 1/2 C milk over the other ingredients and mix well. While the mixer is still running slowly add the 1/2 C melted butter. Mix just until combined.
    Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray and spread the batter out evenly in the pan.
    To make the cinnamon filling use a small bowl and a wooden
    spoon to combine 1 C softened butter, 1 C brown sugar, 2 T flour and 1 T cinnamon.
    Drop the cinnamon filling by spoonfuls onto the cake batter.
    Take a butter knife and drag it through both the cinnamon and cake batter layers, making a pretty marble effect.
    Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 min. or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
    In a small mixing bowl whisk together 2 C powdered sugar, 5 T milk and 1 t vanilla, Pour the glaze over the warm cinnamon cake.

Enjoy!

Shirley

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    12 years ago

That cake sounds delicious, Shirley! Thank you for sharing the recipe! I know what I'm making this weekend. :) I would today, but I'm out of butter. Dang!!

I'll confess...I had to wipe some spit off the screen after reading about the boobie maters. LoL! Not sure how I'd feel cutting into one of those! :P

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Shirley,

Thanks for posting the recipe. This one sounds VERY GOOD!!!
    In my opinion, nothing is better than Cinnamon in bread, coffee cake, rolls or buns!!

And Dolly Parton Tomatoes...I mean Boobs. I have never grown this one but maybe it is time. I think my garden need some others boobs besides mine!! I have already started all my tomatoes. I better get some "Boob" seeds!

Thanks Melissa Bunny for a wonderful swap!

Annie

• smitties
    12 years ago

Received my package today from Maryanne. She sent me several packages of seeds, 7 assorted teas, and a mini pressed flower kit which I can't wait to try out. I have always wanted to press flowers and doing it between wax paper in a book the old fashioned way was not fun. This was a great idea. Than you Maryanne.

Smitties

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Great package, Margo! :)

Ok, I think we're just waiting for one package to arrive, and then January will be wrapped up!

Shirley sends to Vina *REC'D*
    Vina sends to Margaret *REC'D*
    Margaret sends to Annie *REC'D*
    Maryanne sends to Margo *REC'D*

• earthlydelights
    12 years ago

Margo, glad it made it to you. I have one of those presses, little, but useful. my granddaughter can use it too. for years, i just recycled telephone books and they are filled with leaves and petals. hope the seeds do well for you.

Melissa, thanks for hosting.

Maryanne

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Just bumping this up, so it doesn't get lost until we hear from Mellen.