Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladyblues1965

NEW: Make A Wish Round Robin

ladyblues1965
18 years ago

any intrest in another wish llist round robin? After the success of the morning glory rr. I had so much fun doing it I thought I would try this again.

New round robin would be like this.

You must post at least 20 of your most wanted seeds on this thread . deadline for joining and posting your list will be Dec 31st. Seeds must be sent in by Jan 10th. Now here is the catch. We will look at all the lists and try to fill some wishes.

I will print the wish lists and distribute the seeds back to you and try to fill everyones wishes.

you will get back as many packs as you send.Send as many as you want and if you have extras to send I will beak up the packs and make extras to share with everyone.

Packs must be at least 10 seeds. I will concider any more than that sent for extras.If this sounds like something you might like. In your seed envy please include a return address label andpostage for sending these back.

Lets get it started!!!

I may have found a new addiction HOSTING ROUND ROBINS LOL!!!!

Kelley

Comments (138)

• pattygrow5
    18 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Hi Shannon,I sent my seeds on Tuesday be on the lookout
    Patty

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

hey guys got two more seed packages!!
    TinaTn
    and Pattygrow
    both sent some wonderful seed varieties and made many wishes come true!!
    So far pattygrow is in the lead for #1 who grants the most wishes. Thanks guys for the extra gifts for me.

Hope everyone is having a great time with this swap.I still havent got my seeds together but I do know what I am sending to everyone now I just have to package them.will probly do that tonight.
    Happy trading everyone!!
    Kelley

• TinaTN
    18 years ago

Thanks for letting me know you received my seeds Kelley! Can't wait to see what goodies everyone gets!

{{gwi:1242005}}

• pattygrow5
    18 years ago

Thanks for letting me know you got the seeds I,m so excited can't wait to get the seeds back. Patty

• mgood4u
    18 years ago

Hi there! My seeds are in route! Thanks Dawn

• mysticmoon
    18 years ago

I have not sent mine yet waiting for a few more to dry that I just harvested. I wish my white crocus pods were ready then I would send them. But will have to do that another time.
    I will try to get them sent off on monday they should not take too long to get to you Kelley. I have a few wishes granted.
    Take Care
    Toni

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hey guy's Just wanted to remind ya's only five more days till we need to have our seeds in.
    I still havent got seeds from several of yas that are in the swap. If you feel you need more time let me know.
    Thanks
    Kelley

• clawskeeter
    18 years ago

Kelley -- Now I'm worried...did you recieve my seeds for the swap? I mailed them out last week. Sorry to be such a neurotic....

Aimee

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Aimie,
    I did recieve your seeds.on my last post I had meant to type your name. sorry to worry you.
    However I have only recieved seeds from 4 traders.
    Tina
    Patty
    Amie
    Ginger
    I still need seeds from
    LIsa m
    sassyd
    scoutiegirl
    disgett
    gardenwich
    sunshine123
    mysticmoon
    romando
    threeshyacres
    tucker303
    luvhollyhocks
    mgood4u

hope to hear from ya's soon
    Kelley

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I have sent out reminders to all who I havent recieved seeds from yet If I sent it to you and you have already sent seeds just disregard it ,I tried to only send it to those who havent sent in seeds but I am not perfect and may have accidenly sent it to one or two who have.
    Thanks
    Kelley

• threeshyacres
    18 years ago

Hi Girls!
    My seeds went out in today's mail. I was able to fill 29 wants....whoopie!
    Enjoy!

Jodi
    'ThreeShyAcres'
    : )

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Recieved seeds from mgood for you Dawn. she sent 29 packs!!
    I will let you know as I recieve em.
    Kelley

• mgood4u
    18 years ago

Hi there! Glad you got them. Don't think that you have to send me 29 back!!!!! Unless they are all my wants....lol....just joking!!!!!!! Dawn

• mysticmoon
    18 years ago

Well mine went out on friday I think I was able to fulfill 20 wants. I am so sorry that I did not have more to give of your wants. But I did send a huge variety of seeds and hope you will like what I did send. Let me know when mine gets there please I will be holding my breathe that they do. I have never sent that large of an amount before and boy was that envie THICK....
    Take Care Everyone
    Toni

• romando
    18 years ago

Okay, I'm assuming that it was just a mistake when I read that you still need seeds from me? I was one of the first 2 people to get them in, I think... Romando=Amanda
    (I hope!)

• garden_witch
    18 years ago

Hi Kelley,
    My seeds went out Friday, 27 packets =) LMK when they get there!
    Shannon

BTW, I thought I had enough return postage on my bubble mailer, but it took a little more to send than what I had put in. If it is not enough, plmk and I will make up the difference! A lot of the seeds I sent were big & heavy... that could be it, but do let me know if you need more! ~ GW

• cassiet
    18 years ago

My seeds went out this morning. Let me know when they arrive

Cassie

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Kelley,

I will send you an email to let you know what I have sent to whom so you will know how many of my wishes can be filled and whose I have filled. I sent 12 packs. When I posted earlier I just saw that the last day to get them to you was today and not the last day to mail. So my seeds are late. I have been sick and have not gotten them sent before now. I am going to have to have surgery and will see the surgeon today. I hope that this will help you and keep everyone else's packages from being held up.

Cassie

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

recieved a package of seeds yesterday from Gardenwitch whooo she has filled bunches of wishes! you guys are really in for a treat when I get all the seeds and get them back out to you! my oh my you are going to have to revise your wish lists and remove quite a few things! I can wait to get these back out to everyone.
    I am still holding on a couple traders seeds so it will be next week befor they go back out. But the wiat will definatly be worth it!
    Kelley

• garden_witch
    18 years ago

Aw shucks, now I'm blushin' =oP

I love granting wishes, I think I was a fairy in a past life =)

GW

• suebo
    18 years ago

When are the seeds due for the RR. Is it to late to join?
    Thanks,
    Susan

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    18 years ago

Hi all... my seeds went out this morning! I filled lots of wishes and hope to make lots of smiles... thanks for coordinating this Kelley! - Lisa

• mysticmoon
    18 years ago

Kelley bad news my envie came back I have to resend it again I needed more postage so they will go out AGAIN in the morning so sorry they took 5 days to get them back to me. At least they did not cancel the currant stamps on there. So I have to put more inside too had no idea that thing was that heavy and still needed more stamps.
    Sorry it will be a bit longer on my bad.
    Toni

• mgood4u
    18 years ago

I am excited to get the seeds. I am sure it will be worth the wait! I found with my seed swap I did that it is hard to meet deadlines when there are a lot of swappers participating.

So I guess they don't pull threads anymore when they reach 100. I thought that was rather goofy anyways. Dawn

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I was wondering that myself Dawn about the threads . I kept looking at the number wondering how many more it was going to get to.
    The seeds will definatley be worth the wait . we are still holding on a couple but I recxieved a package in the mail yesterdasy
    from Scoutiegirl
    only a couple more we are waiting on
    Thanks to all you kind wonderful guys and gals you have made my job so easy the way you all packaged your seeds
    with everyones names on them I feel a little spoiled lol it wont take me long to get them all back out to you
    have a great day
    Kelley

• mysticmoon
    18 years ago

Let me know when mine get there please Kelley. I feel bad I had to resend mine.
    Toni

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I recieved seed packages from cassiet and loriplantz today .Just a couple more and I can get these back out!
    whoooo hoooo!! Kelley

• threeshyacres
    18 years ago

Hi Kelley,

Did you receive my package yet? Please let me know...it should have arrived by now.
    Thanks,
    Jodi
    'ThreeShyAcres'

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

the mail was two hour slate today! but I recieved 3 packages of seeds
    LisaM
    threeshyacres
    Mystic moon.
    ok Toni,
    this is the most seeds I have ever seen sent in one package!! you have the seeds separated for each person so that leaves me wondering what ALL the other seeds are for? Please let me know .Im like a kid in a candy store looking thru them!! Tho I truley need another seed like a need another hole in my head ,I cant help myself my addiction takes over and I have to look at each and every pack lol

Thanks
    Kelley

• mysticmoon
    18 years ago

Oh just devide them up to make up what the amounts that everybody else sent in switch them around lol. I wished I had more but I sent what I did with names on them. I thought that was what I was supposed to do was send seeds even if I did not have wishes to grant lol sorry if I goobered.
    Toni

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

not to worry Toni NO GOOBER!!!! I just couldn't imagine that these were all extra seeds! Wow Give Toni a big huge hand!!! she has sent some great extras (200 packs!!!) what a genorous gift!!I will have to make sure She gets something in her pack extra special!Thats for sure
    Kelley

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Heads up guy's and Gals!!
    I have separated everyones seeds I have recieved so far wow you guys have some great packages comming back with tons of wishes!!
    So far I am waiting on sunshine123,luv hollyhocks,tucker 303,and Sassyd .
    all others are in lets hope they are here in a day or two.
    Thanks
    Kelley

• tucker303
    18 years ago

Hi Kelley...I sent mine earlier last week (Tues?) so hopefully you will get them tomorrow.

• garden_witch
    18 years ago

I'm like a kid in a candy store looking thru them!!

Just imagine how we all feel waiting to get our packages ;) I have this wierd mental image of us all sitting around a X-mas tree in our footie pajamas and Santa~Blues passing out bubble mailers from a big sack of goodies! hehe =)

Happy trading y'all!
    gee-dubya

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Thanks Mystic for all the extra seeds... I know that we will all enjoy them. BTW Kelley don't think I told you thanks for hosting. I can't wait either!!! I'm eagerly awaiting getting my seeds and getting my surgery out of the way so I can get to planting and getting ready for SPRING!!!!!

Cassie

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I recieved seeds from Tucker 303 Now just two more guys and I can send these back out!!
    kelley

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

hey guy,s I have one person who I havent heard from and she has several packs of seeds you have sent in for her.
    How long do I wait ? what would you like me to do if I dont get seeds from her should I use them as extra's or try to separate them by sender and send them back? please help and give me some advice ,not had this happen befor.
    Thanks
    Kelley

• sassyd
    18 years ago

Kelley, please don't let me hold you girls up, I am so sorry, I thought sure I had emailed you to let me opt out. I just didn't have very many wishes at all that I could fill, which makes no sense if you'd see the amount of seeds I have.

Diane

• loriplants2
    18 years ago

Just cant wait, It's like Christmas all over again!
    Lori

• mgood4u
    18 years ago

I'm not sure how many, if any, I sent for SassyD. My vote is to split 'em up to whomever may like them and ship 'em out. I can't wait.......just like gee-dubya said.....I got my feeties on!!!!!!

Dawn :)

• ladyblues1965
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Well It is SassyD's and sunshine 123's seeds we will be splitting up. If this is what you want me to do. It is after all a week later. Hopefully I get Luv Hollyhocks tomarrow she emailed me and said she sent them on friday soooo. I guess we are voting for splittting up the other two girl's seeds.?
    lmk
    Kelley

• romando
    18 years ago

Yeah, sounds good to me. I know I sent some for both of them... I hope someone else will love them too!
    Amanda 'romando'

• ggwrn
    18 years ago

That sounds okay to me.

Ginger

• mgood4u
    18 years ago

I know I sent some for Sunshine123--she's missin' out! ;0

You can split them up....sounds good to me! Dawn

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Fine with me too

Cassie

• pattygrow5
    18 years ago

That,s fine with me too.Patty

• mysticmoon
    18 years ago

AWWWW I am so sorry SassyD and Sunshine I had seeds for Sunshine for sure cant remember if I did for Sassy thou. Sorry you gals will miss out on some wonderful seeds.
    Bummer you had to bow out well there is the next time ladies. Have a great week.
    Toni

• threeshyacres
    18 years ago

Hi all,
    I agree with the votes about the division.
    And I agree that I am excited to see what arrives!
    Have a great day,
    Jodi
    'ThreeShyAcres'
    : )

• TinaTN
    18 years ago

Sounds good to me too.

• clawskeeter
    18 years ago

OK with me!