Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ncgardengirl_gw

new: wow thanks! i wanted that swap

ncgardengirl
15 years ago

New Wanted Swap! You will look at members who sign up for this swap list, then choose items from their list to send them. Please make sure it is on someones want list, ALTHOUGH extras can be sent in and be given at random. The plan is to have seeds sent in from your want list, I can not predict how many will come for you. So if you send in 150 then you may only get 60 sent in for you. IF there are enough extras sent in I will make it up, if not I may not be able to cover you. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS, my stash IS limited at the moment. Remember, this is based on the packets sent in to you, although I would like for it to be fair I have no control over who sends to whom, OR how many extras may be sent in.

1. There will be no limit on the amount of seeds you send in. However, they must be marked with the person they are for, either by a number they will be matched too OR their GW name, extras that maybe included could be placed in a zip baggie with EXTRAS listed on it. This will be used to fill in any gaps there maybe in make-up returns. IF you do not want the number you send in returned to you then PLEASE let me know in your package.

2. You will get the seeds sent in to you UNLESS there are 5 packs of the same thing THEN they will go in a duplicate bowl and distributed among everyone.

3. You will have until Jan. 31 to sign up and the envies must be sent to me by Feb. 20 this will give everyone time to update their list.

4. YOU MUST HAVE A WANT LIST!!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR HAVE LIST BUT THE WANT LIST IS A MUST! Otherwise no one will know WHAT to send you! IF YOU PLAN TO SIGN UP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WANT LISTÂyou will have time to update BEFORE sending but PLEASE at least have something for us to look at.

5. This will be for packets received only, I will Âtry to match your returns with the number you send in, HOWEVER, I have no control over the number actually sent so you may only have a few packets sent to you, which will be available for return. UNDERSTAND THIS IS A ÂGIFT TO OTHERS SWAP.

6. Please send in a bubble envy with enough postage to send back to you. If it cost you 4 stamps to send to me then please include at least 4 stamps back. MY POST OFFICE IS ONE THAT TENDS TO OVERCHARGE HOWEVER (irks me too!) But I will handle that I guess.

7. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEND IN TO ME BY FEB. 20th I plan to have these back to you by March 7 before then IF everyone sends in on time. BUT I would really like to have them back to you no later then the first week of MARCH. MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE YOUR LIST AFTER YOU RECIEVE FROM ANY OTHER SWAPS YOU ARE IN UNLESS YOU WANT DUPLICATES OF WHAT YOU ALREADY RECEIVED.

8. HAVE FUN!!! If you have a specific question you may ask it here.

9. Limited or HARD to come by seeds may be a lower number, but if you have plenty of something please include a good amount just in case some have trouble starting seeds. Large seeds of course 15 to 25 would be ok, like bean seeds. OK?!

Also this will give you some time to get some things Winter Sown and maybe you can share some of what you might have left over and it will allow you to receive some more last minute wants in time to STILL winter sow them!!!

OK, marking seeds for the person they are intended for, you can either tape them to a index card and list the seeds such as:

1. Dianthus "Siberian Blues"

2. Aquilegia/Columbine ÂRuby PortÂ

OR you can type them to a sheet of paper with your list

OR you can simple place them in a baggie with a list and name of whom they are for.

OK, I think I have covered a lot, I hope! Please sign up! Thanks, I look forward to hosting for you!

:) Fran

Comments (150)

• diana_lynn
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Sounds fantastic! Thank you for doing this, Fran. You deserve a lot of credit.

I'll need at least until 1/20 to update my want list. Will post again when it's ready.

My first round robin--yeah!

Diana Lynn

PS - Hi, Medo! Tabor writes lovely thank you notes! It was posted on my fridge for a long time.

• lgslgs
    15 years ago

Hey Fran -

The link to my member page in your list doesn't work. It looks like you've got an extra "L" at the end.

Lynda

• smitties
    15 years ago

Hi Fran, this is indeed a big undertaking for you and I appreciate your offer to host this.

I would like to join in on the fun. I have done round robins in the past and enjoy the idea of people actually sending things from your "wants" list.

Please put me on the list and I will update my "want" list as I have some time before deadline.

The clickable links is a great idea too.

Thanks

• ashle999
    15 years ago

I am in on this... New to this garden web but am loving it!!!!! Will be updating my list this week...

Thanks ALL

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

Have been packing seeds like crazy! Have to do sneekily while company is still here, and while grand daughters(2 and 5yrs old) aren't looking because they always want to help, and dealing with mostly rare seeds, and such few per pack so i can share with as many as I can, I just can't loose a one at all! So I can usually distract them with helping me winter sow my perennials...until they go down for a nap... Chris

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

I hope I dont regret this decision (nothing against the swap, just my time and sanity). I'm in if you'll have me Fran. I hesitated for fear would be all the same folks from pattys swap but I see tons of new names so should have seeds to send.

I still havent even mailed out patty's envy yet LOL. I hope everyone understands that my list (and several others on here) will not be current until after patty sends out the packets !

I'll TRY to find some items to put on my list that are not currently on my list. I'm already confused LOL.

Ok ok ok I'm in!

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Posting a seed offer for Miss Heather-hmacdona she asked if anyone would like any of these seeds:
    * Sunflower Ruby Eclipse (from garden - open pollinated may not come true but I have lots of these if anyone would like to try)
    * Achillea Millefolium Cerise Queen (from garden - I have enough for about 10 packets)
    * Malva Moschata (from garden - mauve and white mixed)...I have tons of these
    * Cayenne Pepper (generously donated by another gardenweb member for a recent swap I held...lots leftover to share)

I asked for 1 of each so that will leave 9 packs of the Achillea ;)!

Today's UPDATE: (for Friday)
    01. ncgardengirl-Fran
    02. medontdo-Michele
    03. markcase1964-Mark
    04. lgslgs-Lynda
    05. misskimmie-Kim
    06. conniesc-Connie
    07. heatherbon-Heather
    08. dirtdiggin-Toni
    09. gardeningbingo
    10. grolikecrazy-Chris
    11. douglasls-Lisa
    12. beverlysc-Bev
    13. aphroditelaughs-Ellie
    14. sissifriss-Myriah
    15. chellflower-Chell
    16. mary_grether-Mary
    17. poisondartfrog-Alana
    18. grovespirit-Iris
    19. lindaruzicka-Linda
    20. angelady-Angela
    21. dimples31312-Dorothy
    22. strmywthr3-Barbi
    23. smokymist
    24. jas_il-Jasmine
    25. kristlindgren-Kris
    26. ishareflowers-Lisa
    27. purpleacres-Tracy
    28. countrygirl_sc-Gail
    29. fleethart-Fleety
    30. hmacdona-Heather
    31. echinaceamaniac-Clint
    32. lakedallasmary-Mary
    33. diana_lynn-Diana Lynn
    34. smitties
    35. ashle999
    36. yotetrapper

Heather was nice enough to add everyone who signed up today!!!

Lynda you were correct there WAS an extra 'L' at the end of your tag line I removed it so it SHOULD be going to the correct page for 04. lgslgs-Lynda now. So if anyone had tried to use that link it was going to someone else page PLEASE make sure you go back and check the correct one!

Thanks everybody...Have a good night I am off to bed very shorty, we had movie night last night (Friday) and we just finished the last one and I thought I better come get on my email and here glad I did!!!

Goodnight everyone,

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Heather, I'd be interested in the Cayenne pepper, if you'd mark some for me in case I do, last minute, join this swap :)Since I'm probably going to do it. I've just got to finish packing up Patty's "What's Left" swap, and get my MNF box together and a couple of trades I have in the works. Thanks!

Kathy

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

I would love to have some achillea cerise queen. I was going to order that one for my niece, her name is cherise and I have always called her queeny!

Thanks
    Lisa

• conniesc
    15 years ago

I would like to try these

* Sunflower Ruby Eclipse
    * Achillea Millefolium Cerise Queen
    * Malva Moschata

• lgslgs
    15 years ago

Thanks for fixing that, Fran. I'd hate to have people think that I didn't have anything on my wishlist! :)

Lynda

• mcbdz
    15 years ago

Hello Fran, I would love to join in. I haven't done a swap on here before but, no time like the present to get started. I have just started collesting seeds and have lots of a few. I will work on my lists this week. Thanks,
    Pattie

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

I would like the Achillea Millefolium Cerise Queen too, thanks!

• countrygirlsc, Upstate SC
    15 years ago

I would love some of the Achillea Millefolium Cerise Queen and Sunflower Ruby Eclipse.

• conniesc
    15 years ago

I have all of the following seeds as 'extra' If u would like me to include any of these for u please email me
    at cschlimm@neo.rr.com

in the subject line please include "wow swap: " and the list of what u want.

Aster: Periwinkle Blue
    Bachelor buttons
    Catnip
    Coneflower-purple
    Crape myrtle- pink
    Datura- giant white
    Datura-lavender
    Grape
    Hibiscus Mixed
    HollyHock: single: Pink and Red
    Lagerstroemia- watermelon
    Mammoth Sunflower
    Marigold
    Mexican hat
    Morning Glory: purple
    Rose of Sharon: white
    Rudbekia
    Spider Plant: Purple

Do we have a date of when everyone needs to have their lists updated?

• conniesc
    15 years ago

As a newbie, I have a GW question. Is there anyway to 'modify' a post you have. For example, as I run out of seeds can I just modify the one I just sent. If so, can someone send me the 'how-to' thanks

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Connie the only thing you can do once you post something is post again saying this is GONE. Or STILL AVAILABLE.

I would have my trade page updated by no later then Feb 10. This still gives everyone time to check your list and mail to me. I would like to be able to mail your envies back to you by the last week of Feb. IF some of you will be a little late sending to me this is ok, BUT I would really like to get them back to you by the 1 frist week of March.

I am not hard to get along with or work with, this is meant to be FUN and I want it to be fun for EVERYBODY.

Connie thanks for posting your extras.
    I would like some of your Aster: Periwinkle Blue not a lot I only need a few seeds.
    AND WOW this is nice so these too: Lagerstroemia indica 'Watermelon Red'

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,

Did alwaysagarden-Cindy drop out? In the upper posts, on Jan 7 I see she wanted to be included and she was number 31. I've downloaded her trade page to view, but I don't see her on the new lists?? Just wondering if she is still in or if she didn't want to be included?

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hey dirtdiggin,
    She asked to be removed from the list. Thanks for asking, aorry for the confusion.

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Connie,

I would love some catnip if you are sending any in.

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Ohhh no problem, just didn't want to see anyone overlooked :) Thanks for clarifying :)

Hey alwaysagaren...we'll miss you :(

• graanieb
    15 years ago

Hey Fran and everyone!!!
    I've been working on my page for a while now, thanks to you Fran. I've had your page in my favorites and since my son and sister asked me for more seeds for their rather large gardens, plus I grow more edibles each year, wanted to say Hi and see if we can make another swap...and you suggested this site, thank you again, love to join.
    I've read some of the posts in the beginning, last night gotten caught up, looks like a great group.
    Hope you all have a great day,especially good seeing some familiar faces and gardening pals.
    Is Acres in for sure? Busy as she is, hope she joins.

GB-GraanieB
    Bea

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

i'm still here plugging along, thought i was doing so good keeping up and just finished looking at everybody' s list... Chris

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Hello everyone!!
    ok, my first question!
    how does everyone "organize" is there any special things for it? and i'm talking about the house!
    and my second question, how in the world to you
    A) keep it cleaned all the time?
    B) keep it organized all the time?

it seems like i worked in circles, so no matter what, i kept cleaning the livingroom over and over, but i finally got it done, the other rooms are little by little getting done. i don't know about organized. LOL but cleaned. Hee Hee :') but i did learn why my korean friend says a little room takes longer than 5 min to vaccum. LOL you go very slow on the backwards stretch and it sucks up better!! LOL you should see the stuff coming out of the carpet!! it goes down to the pad i think!! i found out by accident!! **grinn** ~Medo

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

Chris, don't worry, your list is fine.."S"

Michele,
    My grandmother had a small upright drawer thingy that I inheirted when she passed on. I has really deep drawers and I keep it on my desk. I put all my seeds in sandwich bags in alphetical order. All the A's in one B's in the next...etc. The I put everything listed on a sheet that I keep in the drawers. I have one drawer for trades, one for my seed stash, one for my veggies and hers and one for my papers...so far it's working pretty good...."crossing fingers"

• lakedallasmary
    15 years ago

This is fun, it's like Christmas.

It is nice to be thinking of others for a change.

I am having more fun making up little zip lock envelopes for everyone, than thinking of what I might get.

If anyone has already checked my want list and don't want to plow through the whole list again. Today I just added 1 flower and 1 radish. They are at the top of their appropriate section. oh heck,

I added

scarlet flax and french breakfast radish to my list.

• medontdo
    15 years ago

thanks. ok, now another question, so far i have printed off everything i need, gardening papers, seed logs from
    http://www.homesteadgarden.com http://www.homesteadgarden.com/gardenjournal.shtml
    it has lots of free things there, the only thing i DON"T have is one for my trades. and that totally sucks!! do ya'll have one? with out me having to write them all out, i always forget something, that's why i'm looking for something i have to just fill them in. LOL ~Medo
    Pretty pretty please help me!! i'm really trying to get organized, and if you are looking for something, and if i might have it,, or know where i might have come across it, i'll let ya know :') i so do promise!! **big smile**

• conniesc
    15 years ago

I am getting a lot of responses on the items I posted so ju7st to let eveyrone know.. this is what is left. Glad I could offer up my extra's to people who waned them.

Bachelor buttons
    Datura- giant white
    Mammoth Sunflower
    Marigold
    Morning Glory: purple

• medontdo
    15 years ago

great idea connie!! ok, this is gonna kick me in the buns, but i have lots of
    single white angel trumpet- they are fragrant, also we have lots of
    double white angel white trumpets- not fragrant,
    datura- lilac lefleur not fragrant
    if your smart, i'd put them in a container- big one
    blazing star liatris-not fragrant
    just email me and let me know if your wanting them and i'll put them in with the package ~Medo

• threeshyacres
    15 years ago

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in joining! Please let me know the details.

Happy Gardening,
    Jodi B.

: )

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Connie,

I'd love to try your giant white datura.

Thanks,
    Lisa

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Yes Bea, Tracy/Acres is in. She couldn't resist...lol.
    Did I read that right you want to join? I want to make sure you said yes before I add yah!

Yes, lakedallasmary it is fun putting stuff together for everyone else...I hope everyone is as excited as I am. It is fun thinking about how ppl will react to their packages.

threeshyacres glad you decided to join! I will email you and let you know whats going on.

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Opps, I just read where Connie said, PLEASE email me if you would like anything from this list and then I proceeded to POST it on the thread...sorry Connie, BUT I KNEW you would read what I wrote...and I REALLY did read what you wrote BUT trying to answer ppls questions sometimes I get sidetracked....THAT'S MY STORY! hehe

LDMary: I thought that was funny you posting I updated me list with 2 things, OH HECK I added: duh, duh, duh....I would have done something like that too...hehe, easier to SEE in a thread instead of zipping away to your trade page LOL.

Oh Jodi, I emailed you and I see you said your ARE INTERESTED in joining, so I haven't updated the list and will not until I hear back from you and GrannieB

I want to add that anyone can add to their list as much as they like. It was suggested in the other swap group 9as suggested by agirlsgirl, Thank you dear great idea btw) to post the date you newly updated like if you addeded Carrots: Purple Dragon and Carrots: Thumbelina and Artichoke: Globe you would post your update like this:
    01/13/09
    Artichoke: Globe
    Carrots: Purple Dragon
    Carrots: Thumbelina
    This makes it easier on those who have already checked your list to find your updated information.

It was suugested to me that we should hold one of these swap more than once a year. Would there be any interest in may having another one? Possibly every four months? Schedule would have to be worked out later. If you think you might be interested in something like this please EMAIL me about it.

OK, well, this gal has had a long day and I am gonna hit the hay. IF you have anymore questions please post them here OR email me and I will anwser them as soon as I can...g'night all.

• medontdo
    15 years ago

good night fran!! you sleep well!! i know how it is to not get any sleep!! LOL
    by the way, what is one thing that if you miss out on, you can never get back? even though you can try and try and try. and you can do this but you never get it back?
    sleep. even if you over sleep you can never get the sleep back that you lost, because if you were caught up on sleep, you'd have overslept anyhow. so...... you NEVER regain it! that's what the doc said. **grinn**
    i also have to add
    lavender african foxgloves like 6 pkgs.
    ~Medo

• purpleacres
    15 years ago

Howdee

Is it going to work if I send in only edibles and only want edibles back? Cant eat a flower so I dont really grow them. My flower beds are full of herbs or purple items :)

Acres

ps can you please shoot me an email reguarding the matter I may not be at the forums for a few days .

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Does anyone want Ricinus communis zanzibariensis, Giant Zanzibar Castor Bean? They are packed 12 huge seeds per pack. (If you requested them in Patty's swap, I likely sent them in for you already.) I have at least 5 packs available.
    Alana

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Good Morning all,

Alana, I just traded for a red leafed castor bean, I'd love to have a few green ones too! There so tropical looking.

Are these plants poisonous just to touch or is it just the seed? Anyone!

• graanieb
    15 years ago

Hi Fran, I want to join in the fun, thank you so much.
    Yesterday, I had in my post--love to join...and few mins later sent you email---I've joined!
    Hope you've been getting enough rest.

GB Bea
    Taking my shoes off, bringing a small gift package and fresh flowers -yellow coreopsis for Fran. (wish!)

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Lisa,
    Ricin is concentrated in the beans, but all parts are poisonous if ingested. I really enjoy them, but I did not grow them when my children were small.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Alana,

My youngest is 18! I just wanted to know for my nieces and nephews children who visit in the summer to use the pool. I'll be sure to put them somewhere they cant get to them. Thanks for the info!

LIsa

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

OK Bea, just wanted to confirm that lol. Sometimes I read someone say I would LOVE to JOIN, but...... and I am not sure if this is a yes or a condition....hehe.
    Such as Jodi for instance she saids I'm interested in joining! Please let me know the details. SO I am sure she is saying she is thinking but would like for me to email her more information first.
    So it is always good to check first...lol.

Alana, I wouldn't mind a pack of those Ricinus communis zanzibariensis, Giant Zanzibar Castor Bean. I have grown them before but mine didn't get HUGH like they should have so I would like to see if I can get them to grow right in my soil now, it is not as bad as the other place we were living.

Ok, about marking packs for someone else. I suggested using an index card and writing down the seeds with the persons #number and name on the top BUT this is not mandatory, you can put them in a baggie is you wish like those sandwich baggies that either fold over or ziplock. IF you use the fold over baggies make sure you secure them so that the seeds don't fall out and then you can tape a piece of paper to the baggie with the person name and #number example: #1 ncgardengirl this will let me know who it is for.

Be SURE when you send your seeds in you let me know your GW name and your number assigned to you because I will be going by the number list we have going. It just makes it esier to look at the nuber then try to hunt a name. Which is the reason I also am asking you to use the number# assigned to each person.

Again, if you have questions PLEASE ask them.

• medontdo
    15 years ago

that's a great idea Fran!! now i only hope that i can remember to do this!! LOL i am such a scatterbrained person at times!! sometimes i'm so amazed that i get up, get dressed and get the kids schooled, ohhhh and get food cooked in a whole day and everyone makes it out alive!! **big grinn** but thank goodness they make lots of paper!! **big smile** ~Medo

• graanieb
    15 years ago

Fran, funny how I emailed you -we've exchanged a couple of emails lately, in the one yesterday morning, I was saying I've joined your thread!, plus posted- I love to join (no if's, would's and but's), haven't gotten your email reply, understand you've been really busy, then PurpleAcres walks passed the door and you grab her arm and pull her in!! lol
    Waiting for my assigned # and more fun...thank you Fran, you're doing a great job, hosting and all, I couldn't even participate in more than one swap!

American Idol is coming up!!

GB Bea

• sissifriss
    15 years ago

Alana,
    I would love to have some castor bean seeds. I finally finished packing up seeds for Patty's swap. It took longer than I thought. I will try to have my list updated by the end of the week. I have gotten 4 new cats this week and am wishing for many seeds right now. Thanks for putting up the clickable link, that really simplifies things.
    Fran,
    just wanted to let you know that who ever emailed you is in my opinion out of line. Those comments made were rude and this should be an open forum where people are respectful of one another, that is why I enjoy it so much. Please do not let those comments bother you. It is apparent that people who are truly interested in trading are those that are respectful and friendly. Thanks for all that you are doing. Have a great night. I also am watching American Idol. It is my favorite part. I will get the list updated by the end of the week
    Good night

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Went to Lowe's today...all of their plastic ponds are on clearance!!! I got a 35 Gal. pond kit (pump/fountain included!!!!!) for $13! They had all sizes clearanced, even a really huge one that's normally $270 for $69. Now I just gotta dig a hole in my Tropical garden area for it...I'll have so much fun finding pond plants to put in it this Spring!

Medo....as for organizing the swap lists, here's how I do it:

For example, once I joined this swap, I started a document in my Word processor program titled 'Wow! Thanks I Wanted That Swap' ...below the title I listed signup/mailing deadlines, Fran's name as host, and swap rules, etc. Then, starting with the first post, I checked each member's list as they signed up, and anything on their list that I have (or think I may still have), I type that item on my 'swap sheet' next to their name (if the seed/plant listed has a difficult name, I copy & paste it to my 'swap sheet')...of course, once the clickable link (Thanks Heather!!!!) was posted it made things even easier- any member's name who's list I've already checked is purple so when I visit the forum I just check the clickable list for names that are still blue. Once all names on the clickable link post are purple, I know I've checked those members' lists at least one time each. As I have time, I check my 'swap sheet' list and as I fill wishes for folks I place an asterick * next to each item I'm sending for that person...this also helps if you're doing other swaps (ie Birthday swap)so that you don't send someone the same thing for both swaps... once I've filled all wishes that I can for a single person I also place an asterick* next to that Person's Name...this way I already know that their wishes are covered (any of their wishes I listed that I may not have been able to cover are deleted to keep the list from being soo long). Before mailing, I print out the list (not really necessary, but easier to read if it's a long list) and double check my list/seed packets.

Last summer I started a 'seed inventory' folder in my computer. It has a file for each letter of the alphabet (simply insert a table with Word Processor on each page....my table has columns for common name, botanical name, description, light/soil requirements, Qty on hand and trades available. I also have a column to mark if the seed can be winter sown). of course some seeds that I have many types of may get a sheet of their own (ie., Fruits, Vegetables, etc).

As I recieve or give/trade seeds, I add/subtract them on my inventory sheets. So far this has been the easiest method for me, it saves me time, confusion...and paper! And it actually took less than one day to put together. I also have alphabetical files in another folder on my computer for my Plants.

Hope this helps !!!!!
    Chell

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

DANG CHELL, I WANNA BE YOU! You are so, so, so ORAGANIZED! I am SOOOO jealous. All HAIL CHELL, hehehe...seriously I am in awwww of you! WOW.

Ok Bea, I just wanted to make sure sure hehe. I will add you!
    On the next update which will be on a new thread so look for it.
    I am working on the NEW POST SO LOOK FOR IT!

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

I hope noone minds me posting the link to the new thread. It helps keep me organized if I ever get lost... LOL

It's below....

Blessings,
    Angela

• graanieb
    15 years ago

I feel like I ought to run and fetch the treat trown at me, lol, so because I'm not feeling a well-deserved welcome and #1 because ---> I start to complain, I'll take a break, no need for a number, thank you Fran. Guess I've got to get used to not getting a welcome expressed every time, especially after this, I don't want to hang around when I think this way ----> you might've heard wrong about me from a friend who misunderstood me.
    Hope you understand this, not having enough patience sometimes, usually am told to be very patient and understanding.

Need to get back into recipes and letters ,with music.
    Hope you all stay warm, be well, have success, fun and keep in touch sometimes, ok?

Blessings, many thanks to you Fran and all my pals,
    Bea

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals