Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
update: wish list swap iii

Posted by lazyweeder z4 MN (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 5, 05 at 17:00

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience. I just got back from the post office. Today I mailed packages to:

Romando
LisaM627
ggwrn
theloamranger
skyblueskies
gardenfevergirl
NeonPosey
giverny4me
scouttiegirl
PattyB
cassiet
DancingMoon

I should be done with the rest of them by Wed.

Dave

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: update: wish list swap iii

Thanks for letting us know...I can't wait! - Lisa

o

WOOO WHOOOO DAVE!
Your Da MAN!!

So Many HAPPY FOLKS- are sure to be doing a happy dance soon!!

Thanks for posting!
Julie

o

• Posted by shimla 5 Upstate, NY (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 6, 05 at 18:34

Thanks for the update! Glad to see you are not lost in a sea of seeds! I'll second Julie's comment "WOOO WHOOOOO"

o

Thanks for all your hard work,dave Im sure everyone will pleased,Happy Dance here,I love opening my trades& exchanges,it;s just like christmas!YIPEE

o

I received my seeds today. Thank you for the great swap!!! I can't wait to plant all the seeds I received. Thanks also to everyone who sent the seeds in to Dave!

Ginger

o

Hi Dave! I received my seeds last evening...and what a pleasant ending to a grim day! I love all my seeds - thanks so much! I appreciate all your hard work in this Robin and for coordinating it so well.

Who won the bonus pack by the way? Thanks again - Lisa

o

Hey Dave

I received my seeds today. What a treasure!!! Thank you so much for running this swap. I can't wait to have time to look all of them up, so many new varieties in the bonuses...

Thanks again

Ellen

o

To whomever received my veronicastrum. I mismarked the package.. I think I marked it veronica rubrum or maybe veronicastrum rubrum or maybe even verbascum rubrum...

It is veronicastrum "fascination" oops

o

Thank you.....Thank you, for granted wishes one and all! I love my selections and will be thanking you again at planting time, flowering time, and seed collecting time. This is such a great way to get to try new things! Patty

o

Hi Dave,I just received my seeds yesterday.I love what I got.You managed to get most of my wish list.You have done a excellent job on this swap as Always!This is definitely the the best swap!And to all that granted my wishes Thank you so much.You guys are the best!! Happy Holiday to all!!=)

Luv_hollyhocks

o

Hi, Dave--

Just a note to let you know I received my seeds late yesterday afternoon...

Loved 'em all, and can't wait to start planting *grin*.

Thanks for the great swap!

Best,
Cheryl

BTW--who did win the prize for the most wishes fulfilled?????

o

Yeah,
I got my seeds !
Thanks Dave,
i'm very excited to try these.
Come on spring- melt those 6 inches of snow!
karen

o

I got my package in the mail today, and immediately thought of cartoons -

Mr. Magoo: "Dave, you've done it again!"

Alvin & the Chipmunks (singing): "Christmas, Christmas time is here..."

A big THANK YOU!!, Dave!

o

Hi everyone,

What a great swap! We had a total of 1475 packets of seeds exchanged in the swap. A special thanks to the four people who granted the most wishes!

JulieMN
sguanzon
LisaM627
FLsun

Thanks for all your comments and emails. It been a little hectic around here as we are adding an addition to our home. Atleast next spring I'll have a spot to put my new seedlings. Oh, in case you were wondering, I did get a number of my wishes too. As someone put it "Woooo WHoo!"

Dave
lazyweeder

PS Look for Wish List Swap IV next fall around Oct 1st.

o

Got mine today! Thank you so much! I really enjoy them~
Amanda 'romando'

o

Tue, Dec 13, 05 at 18:28

My package came - thank you Dave and everyone that participated! I am just delighted with everything!!!

o

I got my package yesterday! Thanks so much Dave and to everyone who sent seeds for me. The swap was alot of fun and it was so nice to have a surprise in the mail! Gosh... it was almost like..... like..... CHRISTMAS! LOL!

I can't wait to try all of my new seeds!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

o

I got lots of wishes granted... thank you Dave for hosting again. It was great

Cassie

o

Wed, Dec 14, 05 at 18:21

I just have to post again and say how thrilled I am with everything! This has got to be the best envelope I've ever gotten!!! I just sat down last night to REALLY go through everything and complete my winter sowing list and boy am I excited now :) I'm going to have the prettiest shade garden going!!! Thanks again everyone for making my garden so lovely!

o

Got mine today,thanks everyone!

o

I recieved my seeds on Monday- and wanted to be sure to thank all of you who sent seeds to the swap and to me!
Thanks so much!
Julie

Julie_MN

o

Just recieved my package- aint we got fun!?
Thanks to all who partook partaked par.....yeah, who participated that's what I meant!
I'm getting visions of containers full of seeds dancing in my head....along with some of the other stuff in there that's dancing....
eln200meyer, I was the lucky girl who received the veronicastrum. I love it love it all...never heard of "fascination"- don't get out much.
thanks Dave! Im feelin seedy. (happy dance)
suzy

o

Happy New Year Y'all!!! Dave I just now got a chance to thank you very much for all the hard work you did this was the best swap I have participated in so far. Thanks to all the participants as well from what I received seems like people really put thought into fulfilling requests. I look forward to Oct. 1st 2006/Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here