Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lazyweeder

update: wish list swap iii

lazyweeder
18 years ago

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience. I just got back from the post office. Today I mailed packages to:

Romando

LisaM627

ggwrn

theloamranger

skyblueskies

gardenfevergirl

NeonPosey

giverny4me

scouttiegirl

PattyB

cassiet

DancingMoon

I should be done with the rest of them by Wed.

Dave

Comments (23)

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    18 years ago

Thanks for letting us know...I can't wait! - Lisa

• Julie
    18 years ago

WOOO WHOOOO DAVE!
    Your Da MAN!!

So Many HAPPY FOLKS- are sure to be doing a happy dance soon!!

Thanks for posting!
    Julie

• shimla
    18 years ago

Thanks for the update! Glad to see you are not lost in a sea of seeds! I'll second Julie's comment "WOOO WHOOOOO"

• FLsun
    18 years ago

Thanks for all your hard work,dave Im sure everyone will pleased,Happy Dance here,I love opening my trades& exchanges,it;s just like christmas!YIPEE

• ggwrn
    18 years ago

I received my seeds today. Thank you for the great swap!!! I can't wait to plant all the seeds I received. Thanks also to everyone who sent the seeds in to Dave!

Ginger

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    18 years ago

Hi Dave! I received my seeds last evening...and what a pleasant ending to a grim day! I love all my seeds - thanks so much! I appreciate all your hard work in this Robin and for coordinating it so well.

Who won the bonus pack by the way? Thanks again - Lisa

• eln2002meyer
    18 years ago

Hey Dave

I received my seeds today. What a treasure!!! Thank you so much for running this swap. I can't wait to have time to look all of them up, so many new varieties in the bonuses...

Thanks again

Ellen

• eln2002meyer
    18 years ago

To whomever received my veronicastrum. I mismarked the package.. I think I marked it veronica rubrum or maybe veronicastrum rubrum or maybe even verbascum rubrum...

It is veronicastrum "fascination" oops

• patty_b
    18 years ago

Thank you.....Thank you, for granted wishes one and all! I love my selections and will be thanking you again at planting time, flowering time, and seed collecting time. This is such a great way to get to try new things! Patty

• luv_hollyhocks
    18 years ago

Hi Dave,I just received my seeds yesterday.I love what I got.You managed to get most of my wish list.You have done a excellent job on this swap as Always!This is definitely the the best swap!And to all that granted my wishes Thank you so much.You guys are the best!! Happy Holiday to all!!=)

Luv_hollyhocks

• the_loam_ranger
    18 years ago

Hi, Dave--

Just a note to let you know I received my seeds late yesterday afternoon...

Loved 'em all, and can't wait to start planting *grin*.

Thanks for the great swap!

Best,
    Cheryl

BTW--who did win the prize for the most wishes fulfilled?????

• cheerpeople
    18 years ago

Yeah,
    I got my seeds !
    Thanks Dave,
    i'm very excited to try these.
    Come on spring- melt those 6 inches of snow!
    karen

• drippy
    18 years ago

I got my package in the mail today, and immediately thought of cartoons -

Mr. Magoo: "Dave, you've done it again!"

Alvin & the Chipmunks (singing): "Christmas, Christmas time is here..."

A big THANK YOU!!, Dave!

• lazyweeder
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi everyone,

What a great swap! We had a total of 1475 packets of seeds exchanged in the swap. A special thanks to the four people who granted the most wishes!

JulieMN
    sguanzon
    LisaM627
    FLsun

Thanks for all your comments and emails. It been a little hectic around here as we are adding an addition to our home. Atleast next spring I'll have a spot to put my new seedlings. Oh, in case you were wondering, I did get a number of my wishes too. As someone put it "Woooo WHoo!"

Dave
    lazyweeder

PS Look for Wish List Swap IV next fall around Oct 1st.

• romando
    18 years ago

Got mine today! Thank you so much! I really enjoy them~
    Amanda 'romando'

• shimla
    18 years ago

My package came - thank you Dave and everyone that participated! I am just delighted with everything!!!

• neonposey
    18 years ago

I got my package yesterday! Thanks so much Dave and to everyone who sent seeds for me. The swap was alot of fun and it was so nice to have a surprise in the mail! Gosh... it was almost like..... like..... CHRISTMAS! LOL!

I can't wait to try all of my new seeds!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

• cassiet
    18 years ago

I got lots of wishes granted... thank you Dave for hosting again. It was great

Cassie

• shimla
    18 years ago

I just have to post again and say how thrilled I am with everything! This has got to be the best envelope I've ever gotten!!! I just sat down last night to REALLY go through everything and complete my winter sowing list and boy am I excited now :) I'm going to have the prettiest shade garden going!!! Thanks again everyone for making my garden so lovely!

• FLsun
    18 years ago

Got mine today,thanks everyone!

• Julie
    18 years ago

I recieved my seeds on Monday- and wanted to be sure to thank all of you who sent seeds to the swap and to me!
    Thanks so much!
    Julie

Julie_MN

• suzinnia
    18 years ago

Just recieved my package- aint we got fun!?
    Thanks to all who partook partaked par.....yeah, who participated that's what I meant!
    I'm getting visions of containers full of seeds dancing in my head....along with some of the other stuff in there that's dancing....
    eln200meyer, I was the lucky girl who received the veronicastrum. I love it love it all...never heard of "fascination"- don't get out much.
    thanks Dave! Im feelin seedy. (happy dance)
    suzy

• giverny4me
    18 years ago

Happy New Year Y'all!!! Dave I just now got a chance to thank you very much for all the hard work you did this was the best swap I have participated in so far. Thanks to all the participants as well from what I received seems like people really put thought into fulfilling requests. I look forward to Oct. 1st 2006/Susan