Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: possible new swap ***Whats Left On My Have List Swap***

Posted by micyrey 5b (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 30, 12 at 18:37

Hi Swappers
I had an idea for a new swap, some of us are in alot of swaps right now and will get seeds we dont want or dont need. this swap would go like this...
update your have list.
check players have list and post a list of seeds you would like. also send a copy with your seeds.
pack and send seeds other players have listed they want(not marked for them)
I will get every player as many seeds off their want list as possible.
every player would get back the same number of seeds they send.

sign ups would be till feb 1st, send date feb 20th. this may be a bit late for most winter sowers, but perennials could be stratified in the freezer or saved till next winter. no seeds older that 2011.

let me know what you think, I would like your opinion.
michelle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: possible new swap ***Whats Left On My Have List Swap***

I'll join in.

Barbi

o

I'll also join.

o

I would join but I don't know how big a list I would have time to post as I don't maintain a have list. Would this just be seeds we received in trade, or could we include seeds we saved or purchased and just have not gotten around to trading yet? I'll be watching to see if this is a go.
Alana

o

I would be interested in this type of swap.

Paula

o

hello
players so far

1. micyrey
2. paulan70
3. poisondartfrog ?
4. hibiscusfan
5. strmywthr3
6. shanta

please be sure to post when your list is updated, I dont usualy make a have list eather but will post when it is ready.

michelle

o

I would love to join.

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 1, 13 at 22:07

This looks like a winner, Michelle. If I can get my act together by Feb. 1st, I will join in. Going thru my "HAVE" list will be quite an undertaking, and I'm not sure yet what the next few months have in store for me, but it could be ugly busy... stay tuned

Katie

o

Mark me down as a "maybe" for right now. Need to see what seeds I shall soon have coming to my mailbox this month and how much planting space I have left. Even if I don't join is it alright if I send you seeds I may have that others are wanting???

o

hi
no problem ladies, the reason I put the date back to feb is to give players time to get the current swaps back and go through them to see what they want. sometimes I get packs with tons of seeds in them and will take out just a few and pass on the rest. I went through my basil yesterday and planted 5 seeds of each, that left 6 packs with plenty to re trade. this is also a good time to pass on your small packs with 5 to 10 seeds just put it on your list it is a small trade. also I think your older seeds can be listed with the date and if players want to try them they will put it on their list.
also if you dont have time to do your whole list just put what you have time for.
lets keep the sign ups going
michelle

o

I was just brainstorming on a similar idea myself this week :) Great minds think alike! I'm game. :)

o

Hi Michelle, I'm the same as kchd (Katie). Lots coming in from large seed trade end of this month. Will hopefully be able to post Have List around Feb.1st.
If that's not too late then yes I would like to join. :)

Cindy

o

I'm a little obsessive/compulsive. Let me try this.

If I want to join, for example, I look at micyrey's have list and see what she has that I want and I put it on my Want List.

Do I also check micyrey's Want List to see if I have anything that matches that I can send to her?

Sorry--this isn't making sense in my head. I'm swap-challenged today.
Heidi

o

hello
sorry I'm making this up as I go I dont know if it makes sense or not.
you look at each have list and post what you want from the lists(I dont know if we should put from who's list or not)everyone sends what has been requested(do you want to label them for each person?)I will go through the seeds and lists and send you as much from you requests as possible.
please tell me that makes sense.

o

I will update my list when i am over this blasted cold or at least try to when I have times of feeling better.

Paula

o

This is a little confusing, but I'll join. I have to update my lists though... :)

o

Michelle,
Do we all need to have our lists ready by a certain date to give people a chance to make a wish list before sending seeds to you?
I'm just thinking about this and I believe it might be more fair not to put person's name on them. That will prevent the same person from snapping up the most desirable seeds and leaves it open for you to split up packs where feasible. It would be pretty disappointing if everything you like is predetermined to go to someone else.
Or am I missing something?
Alana

o

Michelle,

My neck is acting up again but I will join in if I can get my Daughter to post a have list for me(this wont be easy). Please mark me as a maybe for now.

Lisa

o

players so far
1. micyrey
2. paulan70
3. poisondartfrog ?
4. hibiscusfan
5. strmywthr3
6. shanta
7. ishareflowers
8. ge8heather
9. paulan70
10. alwaysagarden
11. sassybutterfly
12. beverlysc
13. jas_il
we all have till feb. 1st to update our lists, longer if you want, swaps are for the players so if we want more time that is fine. I agree about not marking seeds for each players I will be sure to evenly distribute wants. if anyone signs up and cant do the swap just let me know later.
michelle

o

This sounds like a great swap idea! Please add me to your list.
Patricia

o

I'd love to join in.

o

I've reread the instructions and am afraid I won't have the time to participate after all. I tried to edit my post above but received an error message every time I tried to do so. I hope you have a great swap!
Patricia

o

sorry patricia, we may push the date back if that helps. I want this to be for after we all get the current big swaps back.
if you dont have time to update your whole list you can do what you have time for.
michelle

o

Please sign me up.This is a great idea.After my swaps come in I will get my list updated.
Thanks,velsgarden-Velvet

o

Can I just post here what I have available, rather than put it on my list?

o

sounds interesting and fun...would like to join...will hold off on a true commitment til I get a few other swaps sent off and out of the way 1st tho as i don't want to get overwhelmed and not send in what i've committed to...please consider me as a high possible :)

o

Michelle,
I would like to join...I have some things I got last year that I won't be planting...is there a year limit to what can be shared?
I agree that I don't want to list seeds I got in trade on my "have" list! My list is what I harvested within the last couple of years & I have plenty of! I have a few seeds I don't list on my have list because of limited quantities! If we could list them in a list that we send to you that you can post like PATROB did on Google...that would be great! Then I don't mess with my GW list & I can list things I only have one pack of!!! Does that work???
Thanks & look forward to granting more wants!
Lila aka 'imabirdnut'

o

Or Michelle, you could open a thread here on the forum only for those lists, depending on how many join.

o

you can post your list here, or send it to me on email and I can post all together. after all have signed up and lists are done I can post a master list on this thread so everyone can just look at them here. I dont know how to post a google link. so what ever way is easyest for you. we have a Canadian player and I will post her list on the thread for her.
so as long as feb 1st is still ok,I will post all lists on the thread on the 2nd.
sorry if this is confusing I'm on cold meds. LOL
michelle

o

I'm still in... Now that we are emailing you with what we have. I have quite a few of some varieties that I collected from my own garden.

o

hello
lila - I put down 2011 as a general rule for the swap but if you have older seeds or packets with small amounts(please not under 5 seeds) just put the date or small trade with the kind of seed on your list and players can decide if they want to try it or not.
please dont feel like you have to update "have"lists of hundereds of seeds, just post or email me a list of seeds you want to put up for trade and i will post them all.

1. micyrey
2. paulan70
3. poisondartfrog ?
4. hibiscusfan
5. strmywthr3
6. shanta
7. ishareflowers
8. ge8heather
9. paulan70
10. alwaysagarden
11. sassybutterfly
12. beverlysc
13. jas_il
14. imabirdnut
15. moonfire
16. velsgarden
17. legalyheidi

I just put everyone on the list evan the maybes, just let me know if you dont want to play.
well back to the game, winner plays my broncos next week.
michelle

o

umm I am only 1 person and you have me down twice. *being Silly* but yeah you have me as #2 and #9.

Paula

o

sorry paula
I will fix that, like I said cold meds, LOL
michelle

o
RE: NEW: new swap ***Whats Left On My Have List Swap***

1. micyrey
2. paulan70
3. poisondartfrog ?
4. hibiscusfan
5. strmywthr3
6. shanta
7. ishareflowers
8. ge8heather
9. legalyheidi
10. alwaysagarden
11. sassybutterfly
12. beverlysc
13. jas_il
14. imabirdnut
15. moonfire
16. velsgarden

o

This sounds like fun. I am waiting on a couple of swaps yet but I am also hostess for this months Incredible Edibles 5th Annual Seed Clean Out Swap. I am not sure if I will have the time to update my lists but I will let you know. If I do it will be pretty generic.

Ellie

o

Michelle, I'm going to have to drop out of this swap.

sorry.
Barbi

o

Going through my seed stash, oh my had no idea I had so much put away! Don't expect seeds to arrive from large swap I am in till end of this month so will be posting 'have list' early Feb.
Michelle do you want me to send you a copy of my Have List? When I make choices from others lists do I send them to you? Just want to get things clear.

Thanks,
Cindy

o

I need to update my list,and join the swap. clay_lady

o

Hello
Cindy you can email, post here, or just update your have list on your member page. I will gather them and post them all here.
There is no real rush, I will be waiting for the other swaps too.
Michelle

o

I'd like to join this swap Michelle. Sounds like lots of fun! Daisy

o

BUMP

o

BUMP

o

You can move me from maybe to the yes column. I am waiting for the Piggy Swap seeds before I post my list, but I will get it up as soon as I can.
Alana

o

Anyone have their wants and have lists ready? My have and most of my wants are on my member page.

o

I would like to join!

o

hello
this is the list I have for players so far. some were may be's so let me know if you dont want to play, if I missed you just give me a thump in the head and I will fix it. lets try to get our lists done by the 10th of feb and send by the end of the month. we'll see if that works.

1. micyrey
2. paulan70
3. poisondartfrog
4. hibiscusfan
5. claylady
6. shanta
7. ishareflowers
8. ge8heather
9. legalyheidi
10. alwaysagarden
11. sassybutterfly
12. beverlysc
13. jas_il
14. imabirdnut
15. moonfire
16. velsgarden
17. barefootgardener
18. daisyb

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 21, 13 at 15:49

Ok, Michelle, count me in. I have been slowly but surely working on my list and I should have it done by the deadline.

Katie

o

Count me in, too - am waiting on other swap seeds to come in before I update my list

o

hello
I just planted my 'mater seeds and added some more to me have list. I will add more soon. and with swaps on the way home I'm sure I will have a few more.

1. micyrey
2. paulan70
3. poisondartfrog
4. hibiscusfan
5. claylady
6. shanta
7. ishareflowers
8. ge8heather
9. legalyheidi
10. alwaysagarden
11. sassybutterfly
12. beverlysc
13. jas_il
14. imabirdnut
15. moonfire
16. velsgarden
17. barefootgardener
18. daisyb
19 kchd
20. primrose1x3

o

hello
I just planted my 'mater seeds and added some more to my have list. I will add more soon. and with swaps on the way home I'm sure I will have a few more. I think I will call this swap closed. 20 is a good number. as we all get our lists finalazed just post here when everyones list has been updated we can start our picking from each others lists. no big rush but I would like to get have lists done by mid feb, I dont want anyone feeling pressured, this should be fun.

1. micyrey
2. paulan70
3. poisondartfrog
4. hibiscusfan
5. claylady
6. shanta
7. ishareflowers
8. ge8heather
9. legalyheidi
10. alwaysagarden
11. sassybutterfly
12. beverlysc
13. jas_il
14. imabirdnut
15. moonfire
16. velsgarden
17. barefootgardener
18. daisyb
19 kchd
20. primrose1x3

o
RE: NEW: **Whats Left On My Have List Swap***

hello
I just planted my 'mater seeds and added some more to my have list. I will add more soon. and with swaps on the way home I'm sure I will have a few more. I think I will call this swap closed. 20 is a good number. as we all get our lists finalazed just post here when everyones list has been updated we can start our picking from each others lists. no big rush but I would like to get have lists done by mid feb, I dont want anyone feeling pressured, this should be fun.

1. micyrey
2. paulan70
3. poisondartfrog
4. hibiscusfan
5. claylady
6. shanta
7. ishareflowers
8. ge8heather
9. legalyheidi
10. alwaysagarden
11. sassybutterfly
12. beverlysc
13. jas_il
14. imabirdnut
15. moonfire
16. velsgarden
17. barefootgardener
18. daisyb
19 kchd
20. primrose1x3

o

Big oops! I read about this one before going away and had planned to sign up today. If anyone decides to drop out, please consider me as an alternate ;-)

thanks,
Betsy

o

no problem we can have more I just thought we had everyone that wanted in.
Black Jack we have 21.

o

Thanks so much--I've almost got my have list done and will post it soon.

Betsy

o

I should have my list available soon too, I will email it to the group leader when I get it done. I am waiting on a swap that should be shipped any day. Thanks!

o

I like this let me know and then I will post a list. I live near Dallas

o

Hi there,
Just started trying to work on this one today. So.. on the 'have' list we are sending you directly - do we need to list how many pks available we have of each variety?

And on the 'wants' list.. do we wait til you post the 'haves' list on here? lol

sorry.. just making sure I comprehend what's goin' on :)

o

hello
you can post your have list here or email it to me and I will post it.

post your picks from peoples lists here or email and I will post it.

no need to put number of packs, if several people want them just send in a few packs of what people want.

michelle

o

what happens if no one wants what we list?

Paula

o

hello
well paula I have had the same thought, what if no one wants what I have? well since I have never done a swap like this before, or ever seen a swap like this before, I guess we jump off that cliff if we get to it. I know my list isant great and I think that is all I will have unless the new years swap get moving soon. but hopfully someone will want some of them.
1. micyrey list posted
2. paulan70 list posted
3. poisondartfrog list posted
4. hibiscusfan dropped out
5. claylady
6. shanta
7. ishareflowers
8. ge8heather list posted
9. legalyheidi
10. alwaysagarden
11. sassybutterfly
12. beverlysc
13. jas_il list posted
14. imabirdnut list posted
15. moonfire ** dropped out**
16. velsgarden
17. barefootgardener
18. daisyb list posted
19 kchd
20. primrose1x3 ***dropped out***
21. rudy_dog

Micyrey's have list
Seeds I have to trade:

T=trade. G=my garden. C= commercial. Updated 1/25/13
Aster
white. T
Purple. T
new england purple T
Anjelonia. Serenity white. T
arugula wild
Bee balm purple. G
Bachelor buttons
double mix. C
Polka dot. G
Basil
Genovese T
Sweet. T
Lemon. T
ms. burns lemon T
queenette C
Christmas T
african T
hairy balls T
collards
champion. T
Vates short stem
Cabbage jersey
Cosmos sensation. C
cucumber marketmore T
Candytuft umbellata pink. C
Calendula pacific beauty. C
Canary creeper .....c
Creeping daisy yellow. T
Catnip. T
coral berry T
Datura
white. T
double white T
double purple T
tripple yellow T
Delphinium Pacfic Giants C
Dicentra Formosa T
Dames rocket. T
Evening primrose. C
Foxglove Wild C
Gourds large dipper. G
golden rod G
gerbera calif mix C
garlic chives T
hyssopus officinalis herb. C
Hosta big mama. G
Hibiscus
Hardy white. T
Hardy pink. T
Fleming pink. T
Luna red T
Iron weed. G
Inula Magnifica
Iris yellow. G
Indian grass
Jobs tears. T
Keys of heaven. T
kale
red russian T
kohlrabi early white vienna T
Lavender. T
lady C
Liatris
Lupin Sunrise C
Lilium hybrids x. T
Larkspur rocket. G
Mimosa tree pink. G
medow rue T
Morning glory dark purple. T
Milkweed
pink. G
Green G
scarlet T
Prunella, self heal. T
Poppy red corn. C
petunia
blueberry muffin mix T
limegreen T
purple wave T
can-can cherry rose T
pink wave T
midnight dreams blue T
Peppers
Jalapeño. T
Pink grass. T
parsley
italian flat leaf T
Penstemon
piña colata T
Violet dusk. T
Husker red. T
Rose
"wind rush " T
graham thomas T
antique english T
double red climber T
antique austin T
Rose of Sharon purple. T
Rapa broccoli Rabe T
rattlesnake master T
Red bud tree. G
Radish
Icicle T
rudolf T(2010)
french breakfast T (2010)
Rudbeckia
double gold. G
Cherry Brandy C
Siberian iris C
Soy bean. C
sensitive brior T
Snow peas "melting sugar" t
Shasta daisy Alaska. C
Salvia snow queen perennial G
Turnup
purple top white globe. T
Sparkler white top. T
French breakfast. T
trumpet vine orange. T
thunbergia african sunset C
tarragon, Texas T
Tomato
Bisignano T
Beefsteak. T
Cherry. C
Pers d' aloruzzo. T
Hawaiian pineapple. T
Sausage. T
Yellow pear
giant red cherry. T
burpee's supersteak C
Juliet T
Big Boy T
Early girl T
Queen of hearts Burpee C
Rutgers C( 5 trades)
Roma ferry-morse C
kosovo T
bradley T
black from tula T
Venus looking glass. Specularia. T
Verbena trailing T
Wild huchera. T
please excuse the bad spelling.

daisyb have list

Listed below is my "Have" list. From the looks at what others have posted, I may be out of my league; however, I hope there is something that someone might enjoy. Thank you for hosting this fun swap.

Amaranthus - Tall Red
Apple Goard
Blackberry Lily
Blackeyed Susan
Butterfly Bush - Lavender
Butterfly Ginger Lily
Canna - Red
Cardinal Flower - Lobelia Cardinalis
Cardinal Vine - Red
Red Plumed Celosia
Cleome - Lavender
Confederate Rose
Cotton
Datura - Devil's Trumpet - White
Datura - Double Purple
Datura - Single Purple Bloom
Dwarf Marigold
Evening Primrose
Figleaf Hollyhock
Gomphrena - White
Hibiscus - Dark Pink
Hibiscus -Light Pink
Hibiscus - White with Dark Pink Center
Giant Balsam Impatiens
Magnolia
Marigold - Tall Orange & Yellow
Mexican Hat
Milkweed/Butterfly Weed - Asclepias
Morning Glory - "Grandpa Otts" & "Crimson" Mixed
Perennial Petunia - Lavender
Texas bluebonnet
Zinnia - Dark Pink

jas_il

My have list seeds from 2011- 12 (most of them from 2012)
------------
T - from trade G -garden c- commercial

Alyssum royal carpet (T) - 3
Baby's breath red (T) - 1
Petunia rainmaster white (T) - 1
Petunia mix (T) - 3
Marigold (T) - 1
Marigold yellow dwarf (T) - 1
Marigold moonstruck (T) - 1
Columbine lemon yellow (T) - 1
Columbine pink/white (T) - 1
Mexican sunflwer (T) - 1
Salvia cocinnea ' coral nymph' (T) - 1
Rudbeckia cherry brandy (T) - 1
Snapdragon 'black princes" (T) - 1
painted Daisy (T) - 1
poppy pink shirly (T) - 2
Poppy shades of salmon pink - (T) - 2
Poppy red peony (T) - 1
Poppy lavender fringed (T) - 1
Orental poppy (T) - 1
phlox drummondii fordhooks finest (T) - 1
african daisy purple orange mixed (T) - 1
Dianthus holburn glory (T) - 1
White eyed susan vine - (T) - 1
Gailardia arizona sun (G) - 1

Pepper ---
tobasco 2010 (T) - 1
Long red cayanne - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Heat wave - 12 seeds (T) - 1
pepper mariachi (T) - 1
Nepy (T) - 1
Hot cherry - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Mini bell chockolate (T) - 2
Hungarian hot wax yellow early (T) - 1
California wonder (T) - 2
pepper white mohawk - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Naplaton sweet - 12 seeds (T) - 1
Sweet pepper (T) - 1
Pepper joe parker(T) - 1
Bell pepper emrald giant (T) - 1
Red bell (T) - 1 few seeds
Pepper anaheim - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Pepper takarotsume (T) - 1
yellow bell Pepper (T) - 1
Bhut jobkia (T) - 1 10 seeds
Hot mixed - 15 seeds (T) - 1
Melrose pepper (T) - 1

tomato costoluto genovese (T) - 1
Tomato pink caspian (T) - 1
Tomato black krim - 6 seeds (T) - 1
Tomato black cherry (T) - 1
Tomato yellow pear - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Tomato cowlick' brandy wine (T) - 1
Tomato chocolate cherry - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Tomato persimmon - 12 seeds (T) - 1
tomato japanese trifele - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Tomato arkansas travelar (T) - 1
Eggplant casper - 10 seeds (T) - 1

Okra red burgandy - 8 seeds (T) - 1
Kale Dwarf blue curled scotch (T) - 3
Beets (T) - 1
Swiss chard white rib - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Orach like spinach - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Turnip purple top white globe (T) - 2
Alaska pea (T) - 1
Lincoln peas - 12 seeds (T) - 2
Radish french breakfast (T) - 1
Basil genovese (T) - 1
Basil lettuce leaf - few seeds (c) - 1
Basil lime (T) - 2
Lettuce paris island cos - few seeds (T) - 1
Lettuce ceasars favorite (c) - 1 few seeds
lettuce grand raphids (T) - 1 few seeds
Lettuce black seeded sympson (T) - 1
Lettuce Romain - (T) - 2
Lettuce red Romain (T) - 1
Lettuce red ruby (T) - 1
Cucumber armenian yard long - 6 seeds (T) - 1
Pole bean blue lake - 15 seeds (T) - 1
Pole beans mixed (T) - 1 - 15 seeds
Parsley 2010 (T) - 2
-------------------------------

gr8heather have list

will do 15 - 20 seeds unless you need more, or less.

All of the following are organic, open pollinated, collected from my garden for 2013 planting:

- Green Tomatillo Seeds (up to 10 packets)
- Rare Heirloom Early Moonbeam (Yellow Fleshed) Watermelon (I will do 8 seeds per packet of these, up to 5 packets)
- Rare Heirloom Rio Grande Hot Pepper (up to 5 packets)
- Yellow Bell Pepper (up to 5 packets)
- Red Bell Pepper (up to 5 packets)
- Orange Bell (up to 5 packets)
- Red Sweet Cherry Pepper (up to 10 packets)
- Banana Pepper (up to 5 packets)
- Jalapeno Pepper (up to 10 packets)
- Rare Heirloom Oaxacan pink Tomato (up to 10 packets)
- Rare Heirloom Thessaloniki Tomato Seeds (up to 10 packets)
- Sweet 100 Tomato Seeds (these came from a hybrid, they will probably not grow true. Up to 10 packets)
- Liatris (up to 10 packets)
- Giant Sunflower (up to 5 packets)
- Strawberries (up to 5 packets)
- Sparky Marigold (up to 10 packets)
- Sugar Baby Watermelon ( 8 seeds, up to 5 packets)
- 4th of July tomato (1 packet)
- Honeydew Melon (8 seeds, 1 packet)

I may be able to do a few more packets than listed of certain things, if they are very popular.

You can see pictures of a lot of what I have, and grew last year here:

http://s8.beta.photobucket.com/user/gr8heather/library/Garden seeds

This list is seeds that I have few of, or are older.

- Yellow Dewlicious Melon (2013) (1 packet, 8 seeds don't know it it will grow true, from the grocery store)

- Burpee Looseleaf lettuce blend (2009) (1 trade)
- Perry Morse Sugar Dot Sweet Corn Hybrid (2009) (1 trade)
- Prizehead Lettuce (2008) (1 trade)
- Burpee California Wonder Pepper (2009) (2 trades)
- Burpee Sugar enhanced Ruby Hybrid Sweet Corn (2009) (10 Seeds 1 trade
- Burpee Spinach space hybrid (2009) (1 trade)
- Burpee Little finger Carrot (2009) (1 trade)

paulan70
Ok I just updated my have list on my member page but here it is as well

achillea pink
balsam impatiens
black eyed susan shrub
blackberry lily
blanket flower
blue bachelor button
boneset
braveheart malva
canna red
california poppy
cardinal flower
.red
.blue
clematis stans
chinese lanterns
coneflower
.purple
.yellow prairie
.kim's knee hi
.green envy
.double decker
.envy
.summer sky
.paradoxa
.light pink
.ruby giant
cup & saucer plant
daylily buffy's blush
dianthus siberian blues
foxglove pink
foxglove mix
french marigold
golden solidago
gallardria
.golden goblin
.razzle dazzle
hespirus matronailis
hyacinth bean "moon shadow"
hydranga no id
hollyhock pink
hollyhock mix
hummingbird vine
joe pye weed
larkspur beauty mix
maltese cross
malva trimestris
marigold
.queen sophia
.dwarf french
.mix
.sunset giants mix
mexican sunflower
mexican hat
maximillion sunflower
morning glory
old fashioned lilac
pink yarrow
purple bee balm
poppies
red sedum
red rose campion
ruella brittancia
shogun aster
sweet williams mix
sweet williams magenta
snapdragons
.red & white
.tall deluxe mix
.rocket mix
.dwarf magic carpet
.tequila sunrise
.tetra giant
.mix
.princess
.first ladies mix
.burpees tall mix
shoo fly
sunflowers
. no id
. mammoth
yellow senna
yellow sweet pea
yellow verbascum
verbena bonariensis
vinca mix
4 o'clock mix
veggies
brad's black heart tomato
egg plant
brussels sprouts catskill
kohlrabi early white vienna
pepper sweet chocolate
green bell pepper
sweet pepper marconi golden
peppercone corno rosso
peppercone ruben
pepperoncini italian
pepper black hungarian
these are some extras I have to share as well
cherry brandy rudbeckia
petunia
.hurrah blueberry muffin mix
Torenia
.purple
.blue
.mix
Zinnia
.zahara mix
.orange profussion
.cherry profussion
.apricot profussion
.double profussion mix
.coral pink profussion

poisondartfrog have list

I'm posting what I have had time to list. I may add some later. All are from trades, 1 pack of each and are assumed to be 2012 harvest unless noted otherwise.
All of these appear to be clean, healthy seeds-I did not offer any I would not sow if I needed them.
Not all are labeled with sufficient information to list the species. I'm very sorry about that.
Anemone virginiana
Anomatheca laxa 12-14 seeds
Antirrhinum majus Yellow/Bronze bicolor
Aquilegia canadensis
Aquilegia vulgaris Christa Barlow generous packet
Arctotis fastuosa Zulu Prince
Calendula officinalis Neon 2011
Callistephus chinensis Matsumoto Blue
Campanula Teltham Beauty
Carex muskingumensis Oehme
Chasmanthe (bicolor?) 2011
Coreopsis tinctoria Plains Mix
Cosmos Bright Lights Mixed 2011
Cosmos bipinnatus Sensation
Cynanchum louiseae syn Vincetoxicum nigrum check zone for invasiveness
Datura Lilac Le Fleur
Dianthus deltoides Zing Red
Dierama 3 species mix erectum, ambiguum, erctum
Echinacea Raspberry Truffle
Eryngium Blue Sea Holly Miss Willmott's Ghost 2011
Gaillardia
Gaillardia Fanfare
Gaillardia aristata
Gazania Daybreak Bright Orange
Gazania Sunshine Mix
Geranium cantabrigiense Biokovo
Helleborus niger white
Hesperis matronailis
Heuchera micrantha Palace Purple
Hibiscus Hardy Red
Lunaria annua
Malva sylvestris Bibor Felho commercial for 2013
Mandavilla laxa 2011
Penstemon grandiflora
Phacelia campanularia
Scabiosa columbaria alba
Silene armeria
Tagetes erecta Crackerjack
Tagetes patula Safari Orange

imbirdnut have list

***All seeds may contain chaff & collected from my garden unless noted otherwise***
Summer Carnival Rosy Red Double Hollyhocks (Alcea rosea)
White Mistflower (Ageratina havanensis)
'Sweet Autumn' Clematis(Clematis terniflora)
Larkspur mixed colors(Consolida ambigua)
Forking Larkspur(Consolida regalis) few
'White Swan' Coneflowers (Echinacea purpura 'White Swan') 2011
Fancy Gaillardia (Gaillardia pulchella 'Sundance Red')
Deep Blue Japanese Morning Glory(Ipomoea nil ?'Chiaki'?sp)
Red Cypress Vine (Ipomoea quamoclit)
White Gayfeather--Blazing Star(Liatris spicata 'Alba') 2011
White 4 O'clocks(Mirabilis ?sp?)(not sure if they are true to color)2011
Pink 4 O'clocks(Mirabilis ?sp?) (not sure if they are true to color) 2011
Lemon Beebalm(Monarda citriodora)
Rose Campion(Lychnis coronaria)2011
mixed Poppies(Papaver rhoeas)
Blue Hungarian Poppies (Papaver somniferum)
Coral-Red Lettuceleaf Poppies (Papaver somniferum)
Rudbeckia nitida 'Herdstonne'
Dwarf Blue Katie Ruella--Mexican Petunia(Ruellia brittoniana)
'Lady in Red' Salvia (Salvia coccinea)(Hummingbird & sulphur nectar favorite)
Mealy Blue Sage 'Victoria Blue' (Salvia farinace)
Candelstick Tree(Senna alata)
Flowering Senna(Senna corymbosa)Host for Sulphurs
Coffee Senna (Senna occidentalis)Host for Sulphurs
Sicklepod Senna or Coffeeweed (Senna obtusifolia)
Blue Porterweed (Stachytarpheta urticifolia)
White Marigold 'Snowdrift'(Tagetes erecta)few
Texas Tarragon (Tagetes lucida)
French Marigold 'Tiger Eyes'(Tagetes patula)2011
Mexican sunflower (Tithonia roundiflora)
Red Scarlet Flame Zinnia (Zinnia elegans)
Rose-red Scarlet Flame Zinnia (Zinnia elegans)
Profusion White Zinnias--Heat tolerant
WILDFLOWER & NATIVE SEEDS
Asclepias--Antelope Horns(A. asperula)
Side Cluster Milkweed(A. oenotheroides)
Green Milkweed(A. viridis)
Tropical Milkweed(A. curassavica)both Red & Yellow
Flame Acanthus(Anisacanthus quadrifidus var. wrightii)
Perennial Winecup (Callirhoe involucrata)
Perennial Red Dome Blanketflower (Gaillardia pinnatifida)
Blanket Flower (Gaillardia pulchella)
Coneflowers(Echinacea purpurea)---'White Swan', & a bright fuschia pink sp???
Englemann's Daisy (Engelmannia peristenia)few
Red Standing Cypress (Ipomopsis rubra)
Goldenball Leadtree(Leucaena retusa)**from friend's tree
Horsemint (Monarda citriodora)
Clammyweed (Polanisia dodecandra)(host for Whites)
Mexican Hat(Ratibida columnifera)
Prairie Parsley(Polytaenia nuttallii)BST Host Plant
Brazos or Gulf Coast Penstemon (Penstemon tenuis)
Golden Crownbeard (Verbesina encelioides)
Frostweed (Verbesina virginica)
Ironweed (Vernonia baldwinii)
Zexmenia (Wedelia texana)
GOURDS, VEGGIES, & HERBS-
Large Birdhouse Gourd Seeds(2009)
Garlic Chives(Allium tuberosum)2011
'Red Beauty' Pepper--Sweet Red Bell shaped pepper
Chili Pequin--HOT-few
SEEDS FROM RECENT TRADES
Alcea rosea-Queeny Yellow--1 pack
Alcea rosea (No Name)--1 Pack
Achillea millefolium-Colorado--1 pack
Achillea-Pink Yarrow--1 pack
Agastache aurantiaca-Apricot Sprite--1 pack
Agastache foeniculum-Anise Hyssop--1pack
Antirrhinum majus--Mixed colors--2 packs
Asclepias incarnata- Cinderella--1 pack
Asclepias incarnate-Carmine Rose--1 pack
Asclepias syriaca-Common Milkweed--1 pack
Canna x generalis-Vanilla Ice--1 pack
Canna indica-Red Stripe--1 pack
Cardiospermum halicacabum-Love in a Puff Vine--1 pack
Centaurea cyanus-Polka Dot Mix--1 pack
Centaurea cyanus-Black Ball--1 pack
Cleome-Purple--1 pack
Coreopsis-Caliopsis NOID--1 pack
Coriandrum satiuum Cilantro--2 packs
Cosmos bipinnatus-Gloria--1 pack
Cosmos bipinnatus-Day Dream--1 pack
Cota tinctoria-Golden Marguerite Chamomile--1 pack
Datura wrightii-White--1 pack
Dianthus barbatus-Black Magic--1 pack
Dianthus barbatus-Holborn Glory--1 pack
Dianthus barbatus-Sweet William--1 pack
Dainthus caryophyllus-Orange Ripple(Commercial'13)--1 pack
Dianthus-Red Red Lace--1 pack
Helianthus annuus-Autumn Beauty--1 pack
Helianthus annuus NOID--2 packs
Helianthus annuus-Mammoth Gray-Striped--1 pack
Ipomoea-Grandpa Otts--1 pack
Ipomoea-Heavenly Blue--1 pack
Ipomoea-Split Personality--1 pack
Ipomoea-Venice Pink--1 pack
Iris ensata NOID--1 pack
Leucanthemum x superbum-Alaska--1 pack
Lynchnis coronaria-Angel's Blush--1 pack
Lynchnis coronaria Rose Campion--2 packs
Lynchnis coronaria Rose Campion-Bloody Mary--2 packs
Malva sylvestris-Braveheart--1 pack
Mirabilis jalapa Mixed Four O'clocks--1 pack
Monarda NOID Bee Balm--1 pack
Nipponanthemum nipponicum-Montauk Daisy--1 pack
Papaver commutatum -Lady Bird--1 pack
Papaver paeoniflorum-Pink Shades NOID--1 pack
Papaver somniferum-Breadseed Poppy NOID--1 pack
Papaver NOID Dark Purple--1 pack
Papaver NOID Mix--1 pack
Ratibida columnifera--1 pack
Rudbeckia NOID-Red Center--1 pack
Rudbeckia hirta-Cappuccino--1 pack
Ruellia ?sp? Mexican Petunia Pink--1 pack
Salvia coccinea-Coral Nymph--2 packs
Salvia coccinea-Lady in Red--2 packs
Scabiosa columbaria--1 pack
Scabiosa columbaria-Lavender--1 pack
Scabiosa NOID-Lavender Pink--1 pack
Silphium perfoliatum Cup Plant--1 pack
Tagates patula-Dwarf Orange Marigold--1 pack
Tanacetum parthenium-Feverfew--1 pack
Tithonia roundiflora Mexican Sunflower--1 pack
Zinnia elegans-Benary's Giant Orange--1 pack
Zinnia elegans-California Giants--1 pack
Zinnia elegans-Giant Lime--1 pack
Zinnia elegans-Purple Prince--1 pack
Dipper Gourds--1 pack
Yugoslavian Finger Gourd--1 pack

This post was edited by micyrey on Thu, Jan 31, 13 at 10:39

o

I'm sorry but I think I'm gonna have to back out of this swap...still haven't had time to update my haves list and still trading out quite a bit so the list is changing constantly it seems...also not sure I'll be able to get it all organized as I'm usually busy and not sure I'll be able to mail out by the time schedule of the swap...I just don't think I'll have enough to contribute really...thanks for hosting this Michelle...it's a really great idea :)...ya'll have fun and maybe if ya do it again next year I can join in then :)

o

I'm sorry but I think I'm gonna have to back out of this swap...still haven't had time to update my haves list and still trading out quite a bit so the list is changing constantly it seems...also not sure I'll be able to get it all organized as I'm usually busy and not sure I'll be able to mail out by the time schedule of the swap...I just don't think I'll have enough to contribute really...thanks for hosting this Michelle...it's a really great idea :)...ya'll have fun and maybe if ya do it again next year I can join in then :)

o

o

o

oh wow...sorry for all the spam...it kept telling me it couldn't go thru so i kept hitting it til it did...guess it went thru the 1st time

o

My have and wants are listed on my member page.

o

My have and wants are listed on my member page.

o

Hi Michelle, still waiting to receive seeds from large swap..
long wait.

o

Hi Michelle, still waiting to receive seeds from large swap..
long wait.

o

Just completed my updated "have & want" lists here on GW!
Michele...are you going to post a complete list here or do we need to go to each of the players' GW lists & look to see if they have anything we want? Just checking!!!???
Thanks for hosting this!
Lila

o

Ok I just updated my have list on my member page but here it is as well

achillea pink
balsam impatiens
black eyed susan shrub
blackberry lily
blanket flower
blue bachelor button
boneset
braveheart malva
canna red
california poppy
cardinal flower
.red
.blue
clematis stans
chinese lanterns
coneflower
.purple
.yellow prairie
.kim's knee hi
.green envy
.double decker
.envy
.summer sky
.paradoxa
.light pink
.ruby giant
cup & saucer plant
daylily buffy's blush
dianthus siberian blues
foxglove pink
foxglove mix
french marigold
golden solidago
gallardria
.golden goblin
.razzle dazzle
hespirus matronailis
hyacinth bean "moon shadow"
hydranga no id
hollyhock pink
hollyhock mix
hummingbird vine
joe pye weed
larkspur beauty mix
maltese cross
malva trimestris
marigold
.queen sophia
.dwarf french
.mix
.sunset giants mix
mexican sunflower
mexican hat
maximillion sunflower
morning glory
old fashioned lilac
pink yarrow
purple bee balm
poppies
red sedum
red rose campion
ruella brittancia
shogun aster
sweet williams mix
sweet williams magenta
snapdragons
.red & white
.tall deluxe mix
.rocket mix
.dwarf magic carpet
.tequila sunrise
.tetra giant
.mix
.princess
.first ladies mix
.burpees tall mix
shoo fly
sunflowers
. no id
. mammoth
yellow senna
yellow sweet pea
yellow verbascum
verbena bonariensis
vinca mix
4 o'clock mix
veggies
brad's black heart tomato
egg plant
brussels sprouts catskill
kohlrabi early white vienna
pepper sweet chocolate
green bell pepper
peppercone corno rosso
peppercone ruben
pepperoncini italian
pepper black hungarian
these are some extras I have to share as well
cherry brandy rudbeckia
petunia
.hurrah blueberry muffin mix
Torenia
.purple
.blue
.mix
Zinnia
.zahara mix
.orange profussion
.cherry profussion
.apricot profussion
.double profussion mix
.coral pink profussion

o

micrey

I am interested in your
Anjelonia. Serenity white. T
petunia
can-can cherry rose T
Verbena trailing T

paula

o

HAVES:

Here is what I have, I may get more very soon from another swap, and if I do, I will update this post.

I will do 15 - 20 seeds unless you need more, or less.

All of the following are organic, open pollinated, collected from my garden for 2013 planting:

- Green Tomatillo Seeds (up to 10 packets)
- Rare Heirloom Early Moonbeam (Yellow Fleshed) Watermelon (I will do 8 seeds per packet of these, up to 5 packets)
- Rare Heirloom Rio Grande Hot Pepper (up to 5 packets)
- Yellow Bell Pepper (up to 5 packets)
- Red Bell Pepper (up to 5 packets)
- Orange Bell (up to 5 packets)
- Red Sweet Cherry Pepper (up to 10 packets)
- Banana Pepper (up to 5 packets)
- Jalapeno Pepper (up to 10 packets)
- Rare Heirloom Oaxacan pink Tomato (up to 10 packets)
- Rare Heirloom Thessaloniki Tomato Seeds (up to 10 packets)
- Sweet 100 Tomato Seeds (these came from a hybrid, they will probably not grow true. Up to 10 packets)
- Liatris (up to 10 packets)
- Giant Sunflower (up to 5 packets)
- Strawberries (up to 5 packets)
- Sparky Marigold (up to 10 packets)
- Sugar Baby Watermelon ( 8 seeds, up to 5 packets)
- 4th of July tomato (1 packet)
- Honeydew Melon (8 seeds, 1 packet)

I may be able to do a few more packets than listed of certain things, if they are very popular.

You can see pictures of a lot of what I have, and grew last year here:

http://s8.beta.photobucket.com/user/gr8heather/library/Garden seeds

This list is seeds that I have few of, or are older.

- Yellow Dewlicious Melon (2013) (1 packet, 8 seeds don't know it it will grow true, from the grocery store)

- Burpee Looseleaf lettuce blend (2009) (1 trade)
- Perry Morse Sugar Dot Sweet Corn Hybrid (2009) (1 trade)
- Prizehead Lettuce (2008) (1 trade)
- Burpee California Wonder Pepper (2009) (2 trades)
- Burpee Sugar enhanced Ruby Hybrid Sweet Corn (2009) (10 Seeds 1 trade
- Burpee Spinach space hybrid (2009) (1 trade)
- Burpee Little finger Carrot (2009) (1 trade)

This post was edited by gr8heather on Wed, Jan 30, 13 at 21:19

o

my favorites ** (really want)

This is my WANT list from different players list
from micyrey
--------------
**Anjelonia Serenity white
**Petunia can-can cherry rose
Petunia Lime green
**petunia pink wave
petunia purple wave
Kale red russian

hibiscusfan
------------
**Alsyssum Pastel Carpet and Easter Bonnet Blue
Aquilegia crimson star
Campanula Blue Chips
**Campanula Persicifolia White
**Campanula Persicifolia Blue
Gypsophila repens white
**Gypsophila repens rosa
Cucumber White Wonder
Sangria Hot Pepper

gr8heather
-------------
Red Sweet Cherry Pepper
Strawberry (not tomato)

Paulan
---
**Petunia hurrah and blueberry muffin mix
Tornia mix
Zinnia zahara mix
--------

imabirdnut's
----
Dianthus Red Lace
Dainthus caryophyllus-Orange Ripple

--daisyb--
Red Plumed Celosia
perennial petunia lavender

--Ruby dog--
**Broccoli, di Rapa (Raab)
Lettuce, Buttercrunch
**Balloon Flower, dwf.

--ishareflowers--
**campanula-white clips
ageratum-patina purple
**armeria-ballerina red
**dianthus telstar carmine
**dianthus firewitch
Daisy snow lady and gold rush**
celosia-new look red

Thanks

This post was edited by jas_il on Fri, Feb 1, 13 at 13:17

o

WANTS:

I’d be interested in the following seeds so far. The more stars in front = ones I want the most... :)

paulan70:

black eyed susan shrub
cardinal flower Blue & Red
**coneflower green envy
*coneflower double decker
*coneflower summer sky
**gaillardia razzle dazzle
larkspur beauty mix
pepper sweet chocolate

imabirdnut:

*Coral-Red Lettuceleaf Poppies (Papaver somniferum)
*Papaver commutatum -Lady Bird
Papaver paeoniflorum-Pink Shades
*mixed Poppies(Papaver rhoeas)
Blue Hungarian Poppies (Papaver somniferum)
*White Swan' Coneflowers
Red Scarlet Flame Zinnia
*Centaurea cyanus-Polka Dot Mix
*Centaurea cyanus-Black Ball
Rudbeckia nitida 'Herdstonne'
Fancy Gaillardia 'Sundance Red'
Summer Carnival Rosy Red Double Hollyhocks (Alcea rosea)
Larkspur mixed colors
White Gayfeather
'Lady in Red' Salvia
Mealy Blue Sage 'Victoria Blue'
White Marigold 'Snowdrift'

hibiscusfan

Anthemis-Kelwayi
Aquilegia-Blue Srar
Armeria-pink
*Leucanthemum (daisy) Crazy
*Papaver-Pink Peony-Brilliant
*Rudbeckia -Indian Summe & Cherry Brandy
Sweet Basil
Coneflower Bravado
**Hillbilly tomato
*Kelloggs Breakfast Tomato
*Amazon Chocolate Tomato
*Rutgers Tomato
*Novikov Giant tomato
*Jaune Flamme
*Jersey Devil
**Orange Russian 117 Oxheart
**Orange Strawberry Oxheart

micyrey:

Datura, double purple
petunia blueberry muffin mix, can-can cherry rose, *pink wave

poisondartfrog:

**Echinacea Raspberry Truffle (so pretty!)
Gaillardia Fanfare
Helleborus niger white

jas_il:

Baby's breath red
painted Daisy
**Poppy red peony
Poppy lavender fringed
*White eyed susan vine
Mini bell chockolate
tomato costoluto genovese
Tomato cowlick' brandy wine
Tomato chocolate cherry
*Tomato persimmon
**tomato japanese trifele

I will update this as more people post.

This post was edited by gr8heather on Wed, Jan 30, 13 at 20:28

o

I'm posting what I have had time to list. I may add some later. All are from trades, 1 pack of each and are assumed to be 2012 harvest unless noted otherwise.
All of these appear to be clean, healthy seeds-I did not offer any I would not sow if I needed them.
Not all are labeled with sufficient information to list the species. I'm very sorry about that.
Anemone virginiana
Anomatheca laxa 12-14 seeds
Antirrhinum majus Yellow/Bronze bicolor
Aquilegia canadensis
Aquilegia vulgaris Christa Barlow generous packet
Calendula officinalis Neon 2011
Campanula Teltham Beauty
Chasmanthe (bicolor?) 2011
Coreopsis tinctoria Plains Mix
Cosmos Bright Lights Mixed 2011
Cosmos bipinnatus Sensation
Cynanchum louiseae syn Vincetoxicum nigrum check zone for invasiveness
Datura Lilac Le Fleur
Dianthus deltoides Zing Red
Dierama 3 species mix erectum, ambiguum, erctum
Echinacea Raspberry Truffle
Eryngium Blue Sea Holly Miss Willmott's Ghost 2011
Gaillardia
Gaillardia Fanfare
Gaillardia aristata
Gazania Daybreak Bright Orange
Gazania Sunshine Mix
Geranium cantabrigiense Biokovo
Helleborus niger white
Hesperis matronailis
Heuchera micrantha Palace Purple
Hibiscus Hardy Red
Lunaria annua
Malva sylvestris Bibor Felho commercial for 2013
Mandavilla laxa 2011
Penstemon grandiflora
Phacelia campanularia
Scabiosa columbaria alba
Silene armeria
Tagetes erecta Crackerjack
Tagetes patula Safari Orange

o

A few more of my WANTS from other players

imabirdnut
Red Scarlet Flame Zinnia (Zinnia elegans)
Rose-red Scarlet Flame Zinnia (Zinnia elegans)
Profusion White Zinnias--Heat tolerant
Cosmos bipinnatus-Day Dream
Zinnia elegans-Giant Lime
Zinnia elegans-Purple Prince

alwaysgarden's
Cosmos- Rubenza
Cosmos- Candy Cane

Edited to add that I would like to request from
barefootgardner12
Easter Egg Plant
Zinnia 'Polar Bear', 'Purple Prince', 'Violet Queen'
Jalapeno hot pepper

This post was edited by paulan70 on Sun, Feb 3, 13 at 0:49

o

My have list seeds from 2011- 12 (most of them from 2012)
------------
T - from trade G -garden c- commercial

Alyssum royal carpet (T) - 3
Baby's breath red (T) - 1
Petunia rainmaster white (T) - 1
Petunia mix (T) - 3
Marigold (T) - 1
Marigold yellow dwarf (T) - 1
Marigold moonstruck (T) - 1
Columbine lemon yellow (T) - 1
Columbine pink/white (T) - 1
Mexican sunflwer (T) - 1
Salvia cocinnea ' coral nymph' (T) - 1
Rudbeckia cherry brandy (T) - 1
Snapdragon 'black princes" (T) - 1
painted Daisy (T) - 1
poppy pink shirly (T) - 2
Poppy shades of salmon pink - (T) - 2
Poppy red peony (T) - 1
Poppy lavender fringed (T) - 1
Orental poppy (T) - 1
phlox drummondii fordhooks finest (T) - 1
african daisy purple orange mixed (T) - 1
Dianthus holburn glory (T) - 1
White eyed susan vine - (T) - 1
Gailardia arizona sun (G) - 1

Pepper ---
tobasco 2010 (T) - 1
Long red cayanne - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Heat wave - 12 seeds (T) - 1
pepper mariachi (T) - 1
Nepy (T) - 1
Hot cherry - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Mini bell chockolate (T) - 2
Hungarian hot wax yellow early (T) - 1
California wonder (T) - 2
pepper white mohawk - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Naplaton sweet - 12 seeds (T) - 1
Sweet pepper (T) - 1
Pepper joe parker(T) - 1
Bell pepper emrald giant (T) - 1
Red bell (T) - 1 few seeds
Pepper anaheim - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Pepper takarotsume (T) - 1
yellow bell Pepper (T) - 1
Bhut jobkia (T) - 1 10 seeds
Hot mixed - 15 seeds (T) - 1
Melrose pepper (T) - 1

tomato costoluto genovese (T) - 1
Tomato pink caspian (T) - 1
Tomato black krim - 6 seeds (T) - 1
Tomato black cherry (T) - 1
Tomato yellow pear - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Tomato cowlick' brandy wine (T) - 1
Tomato chocolate cherry - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Tomato persimmon - 12 seeds (T) - 1
tomato japanese trifele - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Tomato arkansas travelar (T) - 1
Eggplant casper - 10 seeds (T) - 1

Okra red burgandy - 8 seeds (T) - 1
Kale Dwarf blue curled scotch (T) - 3
Beets (T) - 1
Swiss chard white rib - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Orach like spinach - 10 seeds (T) - 1
Turnip purple top white globe (T) - 2
Alaska pea (T) - 1
Lincoln peas - 12 seeds (T) - 2
Radish french breakfast (T) - 1
Basil genovese (T) - 1
Basil lettuce leaf - few seeds (c) - 1
Basil lime (T) - 2
Lettuce paris island cos - few seeds (T) - 1
Lettuce ceasars favorite (c) - 1 few seeds
lettuce grand raphids (T) - 1 few seeds
Lettuce black seeded sympson (T) - 1
Lettuce Romain - (T) - 2
Lettuce red Romain (T) - 1
Lettuce red ruby (T) - 1
Cucumber armenian yard long - 6 seeds (T) - 1
Pole bean blue lake - 15 seeds (T) - 1
Pole beans mixed (T) - 1 - 15 seeds
Parsley 2010 (T) - 2

o

My wants from poisondartfrog
-------------
my favorites **
**Dianthus deltoides Zing Red
**Mandavilla laxa 2011
Campanula Teltham Beauty
Gazania Sunshine Mix

I have more seeds which I will post later in a day or two
=================================

This post was edited by jas_il on Wed, Jan 30, 13 at 22:27

o

I will have my list posted by the weekend.I gotta get busy.

o

hello
no problem vel, this is a totaly no stress allowed swap.

I have a few seeds I see that I might like.
from paulan 70
achilla pink
canna red
foxglove mix
joe pye weed
snapdragons tequila sunrise
verbena bonariensis
zinnia apricot

gr8heather
red, yellow, and orange bell pepper

poisondartfrog
aquellia christa barlow

hibiscusfan
aquilla blue star, dragon fly, crimson star
blue hardy geranium
canna

if someone else wants these I will take something simalar.
I dont want to ask for too much yet since I dont know how many of my seeds people want.

so we dont get too many posts we can just edit our posts when we add more.

good night all
michelle

o
RE: NEW Whats Left On My Have List Swap***

hello

I have a few seeds I see that I might like.
from paulan 70
achilla pink
canna red
foxglove mix
joe pye weed
verbena bonariensis
zinnia apricot

gr8heather

poisondartfrog
aquellia christa barlow

hibiscusfan
blue hardy geranium
canna

I dont want to ask for too much yet since I dont know how many of my seeds people want.

good night all
michelle

o
Whats Left On My Have List Swap***

hello
sorry to loose you prim, have a good spring.
I have a few seeds I see that I might like. updated 1/31/13
from paulan 70
achilla pink
canna red
foxglove mix
joe pye weed
verbena bonariensis
zinnia apricot

gr8heather

poisondartfrog
aquellia christa barlow

hibiscusfan
blue hardy geranium
canna

jas_il

patunia mix
columbine pink/white and yellow
poppy lavender and salmon
lettuce red ruby

daisyb

amaranthus tall red
butterfly bush
canna
cotton
magnolia
perennial patunia
texas bluebonnetts

imabirdnut

larkspur mix
blue porterweed
canna vanilla ice and red strip
dianthus black magic and orange ripple
poppy lady bird, pink, breadseed, dark purple, mix

good night all
michelle

This post was edited by micyrey on Thu, Jan 31, 13 at 9:04

o

ooh I know I would love some of the raspberry truffle coneflower.

o

Hi Michelle,

I apologize, but I need to back out of this swap. This looks like a great idea, but I'm running out of time. Good luck to you and everyone,

Karen

o

Hmmm....Just a few wants so far.

poisondart-dianthus zing rose

imabirdnut-dianthus-red red rose
" " -orange ripple

gr8heather-orange bell pepper

I will have my full list up in the next day or so...is that okay Michelle.

ageratum-patina purple
agastache-apricot sprite
astilboides tabularis
aster- mary gregory
armeria-ballerina red
amaranthus-copperhead
amaranthus-hot bisquits
amaranthus-intense purple
bachelors buttons-blackball
basil-spicy
balsam mix
bluebells
blackberry lily

balloon flowers:
astra double white
double blue
hakone white
sentimental blue

campanula-white clips
campanula-americanum
campanula-tokian blue
camapnula persi-alba

celosia-new look red
celosia argentia-orange *small amount
" "- bright pink
" "-yellow
celosia-dark pink candles-white candles-light pink candles

columbine- winky blue-winky red-white angel-spring magic yellow

coreopsis- autumn blush-route 66-

codonopsis lancelota

cosmos-ladybird dwarf yellow

Daisy-snow lady-gold rush

Dianthus-firewitch
-poem
-dbl. gaiety
-gaiety
raspberry parfait
telstar carmine-small amount
black magic
neon stars
sooty
ideal violet picotee-small amount
yellow knappi

Dicentra-white knight
daylily-magic carpet ride
daylily-variegated charm
delphinium-lavender gaurdian

datura-double yellow-stramonium-giant tutula-black metal swirl

eryngium-jade frost-silver ghost-blue hobbit
echever
echinops

geum -cooky-rivale-blazing sunset-mrs bradshaw

geranium-confetti-jesters jacket-splish splash-espresso*-red robin*- dark reiter*>>>>>>>>> *= small amount

gaillardia- yellow queen

hibiscus- lemon slice-luna pink swirl-luna red-hardy pink

heliopsis- summer sun-ballerina*-praire sunset*

hollyhock-double red

heuchera-mocha-blackout*-frosted violet-pistache-

tellima grandiflora heuchera family

jasione-blue light

jacobs ladder

kiss me over the garden gate

lupine-tutti fruitti-morello cherry-chandelier( 10 seeds creamy yellow)

lobelia-great blue-siphilica white

lychnis-angela blush-vesuvius-flo-jovis peggy-salmon

marigold-disco flame

malva fastigata-marienetta-alba

money plant-white

monarda punctata, dotted horsemint

pumpkin tree

pepper-fish

penstemon-cobaea

prunella-freelander blue

poppy- prince of orange

potentilla-monarchs velvet-molten fire

petunia-laura bush-tidal wave purple*-pink wave

scrophularia-red birds in a tree**

rheum-edmondi

rudbeckia-sputnik-Denver daisy-dbl.gold-green wizard

scabiosa-red, this one was sold years ago by T&M, it is red!

sidalcea-party girl

stoksia-honey song blue-peachies pickklaus jelitto

spilanthes

sunflower, perennial lemon queen

spergularia

salvia-artemis-purple volcano-framboise-forest fire-salsa purple-vista red

toad lily-white, pure white

snapdragon-tall pink

verbena-trailing pink and purple mix-white-

vine-pink coral

verbascum-alba-pink and blue pixie mix

xeranthemum

yarrow-apple blossom-salmon beauty,2010-summer wine-sunny seduction,2010

This post was edited by ishareflowers on Sun, Feb 3, 13 at 21:39

o

I have updated my haves on my page, but here it is as well. Hope I have something someone wants!

S = Saved, my garden, C = Commercial, T = Received in Trade + Year
Small seeds most likely will have chaff if saved!! updated 1/13

Vegetables:
Arugula S12
Broccoli, di Rapa (Raab) S12
Cauliflower, Romanesco San Giuseppe C12
Chard, Swiss Bright Lights aka Five color silverbeet/Rainbow S12
Kale, Dwf. Blue Curled S11
Kale, Red Russian S11
Kale, Chinese Yod Fah C10
Komatsuna-Spinach Mustard C10
Lettuce, Buttercrunch S12
Lettuce/Mesclun Italian mix C10
Mizuna, Kyoto S10
Onion, Granex Hy. C12
Okra, Clemson Spineless C10
Okra, Bowling Red S12
Pepper, Sweet Banana C11
Spinach, Giant Noble C11, S12 (saved are sharp/spiny!)
Squash, Winter Waltham Butternut S12
Tomatillo, Verde, T11 (few)
Tomato, Beefsteak C12
Tomato, Rutgers C12
Watermelon, Blacktail Mountain S12

Herbs:
Chives, Garlic/Chinese S12
Cilantro/Coriander, S12
Dill, Bouquet S12
Parsley, Moss Curled C12

Ornamentals, annuals:
Amaranthus, intense purple S12
Amaranthus, red T12
Calendula, S12
Daisy, Shasta S12
Datura, large white single S12
Fennel, Bronze T12
Hyacinth bean, purple S12 (few)
Morning Glory, blue/white S11
Nicotiana, Scentsation mix, red,white,pink,lavender S12
Scabiosa atropurpurea, Summer Berries S12
Snapdragon, Tall mix S12
Sweet William, Tall Double mix C12
Sunflower, red/yellow mix (autumn beauty parents) S12
Tithonia, Mexican sunflower S12
Zinnia, Tall mix S12

Ornamentals, perennials:
Achillea (yarrow) yellow Coronation Gold ?not sure S12
Asclepias "Butterfly milkweed" probably tuberosa T12
Aster, New England C09
Balloon Flower, dwf. 12" purple S12
Baptisia australis, blue false indigo S12 (few)
Daisy, Shasta Alaska S12
Eryngium, Sea Holly, 36" tall S12
Gallardia, Blanket Flower, grandiflora mix S12
Geum, Lady Stratheden T11
Helenium, Red & Gold, S12
Hibiscus, hardy, Blue Moon II (pure white) S12
Iris, Siberian, Caesar's Brother S12
Ratibida, Mexican hat S12 ann?
Rudbeckia hirta Blackeyed Susan S12
Sedum, Autumn Joy S12
Stokesia laevis, blue, S12 (few)
Sweet Pea, Lathyrus latifolium lavender S12
Toad Lily, Tricyrtis, Miyazaki hyb. S12
Veronica, Sunny Border Blue S11

Shrubs:
Callicarpa, Purple Beautyberry S12
Caryopteris, Longwood blue, S12
Clethra rosea, Ruby Spice, S12
Crepe myrtle, dwf pink S12

o

please see new post for this swap.
I will move everything later, you dont have to worry about it.
michelle
ps we have several drop outs so check the list.

o

I'd like to join. Here's what I have left so far:

Lots of mixed marigolds.
Lots of mixed zinnias.
Lots of giant sunflowers.
Patty pan squash.
Lots of ground cherries.
Lots of spaghetti squash.
Mixed gourds.
Pennsylvania butter flavored popcorn.
Ornamental corn.
Apple gourds.
Spoon gourds.
Mixed pumpkins.
Jarrahdale pumpkins.
Fox tail grass.
Mixed sweet peppers.

The way I understand this is that I send these in with a wish list from what has been posted and you sort it out and send me back what you can from my wish list, do I have that right? This is a lot of work for you I know and I sure appreciate it.

o

My seeds still haven't arrived from large swap, but he said end of month he would be sending out so should be anytime now. Looking over the have lists and seeing things I would really like. :)

o

Michelle,

I have updated my HAVE List

Lisa

o

I have a partial have list on my member page if anyone wants to be looking.I will get it posted here later.

o

grdngramma sorry we are all done with sign ups.
maybe next time
michelle

o

Is there a way to start another thread with a list of wants. I kinda lost my train of thought plus which people I checked their list. Sorry cold meds are still being taken. I hate this darn flu.

Thanks

Paula

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here