Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
andrea81_gw

UPDATE: Vine Swap

andrea81
17 years ago

I just send everyone participating your final instruction email. If you did not receive it, please email me and let me know. I will post all future updates here.

I am excited to get this going!

We'll talk soon,

Andrea :-)

Comments (14)

• andrea81
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Ladies,

Just a friendly reminder that packages need to be mailed by the 14th. If you don't think you are going to be able to mail by then please just email and let me know.

I hope you all had a great weekend.
    :-)

Andrea

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Andrea, my envelope is going out today, let me know when you get it!

Sue G.

• rudybacon
    17 years ago

Mine went out on Monday, confirmation # 0305 0830 0000 4169 4820

• andrea81
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you both for letting me know. I'll be watching for them :-)
    I will also post here when I Get them.

Andrea

• andrea81
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Today I received Rudybacon's (Kathy) seeds. Lots of nice things!!!

Thanks!
    Andrea

• fabraholic216
    17 years ago

I mailed mine today! I'm new so I could only send 6 trades but you should get them soon.
    Hugs,
    Stephanie

• andrea81
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Sue,

I received your seeds today. Thank you!!! :-)

Stephanie- I will be watching for yours and will post when I receive them...

Andrea

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Good! Glad they got there ok!

• andrea81
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I received Stacy and Stephanie's seeds today. That means I have ALL the seeds!!!

I will sort them this week and mail them on Saturday 12/23. I as hoping to have them there by Christmas, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. I apologize!

Anyway, I will be in touch. Make sure your wish lists are updated if you haven't already because I will be looking them over and matching seeds starting tomorrow.

Thanks for playing :-)
    Andrea

• stacy_tn_z7
    17 years ago

Hi Andrea, great! Thanks for hosting this thing! Stacy

• andrea81
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Good news, I got all the seed sorted this evening. Now I need to go through your wishlists and find something extra for each of you from my stash ;-)

So, I think I will be able to mail them on Tuesday. That means you should have them before Christmas!!!!

There is one seed that you may have a duplicate of because more than one person sent the same seed. But, you all have a nice variety and I think you will all be pleased. :-)

It has been fun hosting this swap and I hope you all have enjoyed playing.

I will let you know your delivery confirmation numbers when I ship them in a private email. I will also post here when they are shipped.

Thank you again for playing!

Have a nice week, I hope it's not too busy. I know mine is. I haven't started Christmas shopping yet. LOL

Andrea

• andrea81
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Girls, I got called into work today and don't have these mailed. I promise you if I have to stay up all night, they will be mailed tomorrow...

Thank you for understanding in advance ;-)

Andrea

• rudybacon
    17 years ago

I received my seeds, boy do I like them. I got some I've never had and can hardly wait to plant them. I think I got a better selection with only a small robin than I ever got with a large one. Thank you for hosting this robin.

Kathy

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Received my seeds today Andrea, thanks for the nice packs and variety !