update: wlomwl 2011 swap - master list updated 12/16

Posted by kilngod z6 KY (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 16, 10 at 21:51

Master list is updated!

Here is a link that might be useful: WLOMWL Master List 2011 - 12/16 updated

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: update: wlomwl 2011 swap - master list updated 12/16

....and I've just fixed Countrycarolyn's listing. She had withdrawn and I missed removing her. Both her and Chemocurl are shown there (to make the numbering make sense), with a line through the name, text in grey font, and marked "Withdrawn".

Also, when I posted the update, I put all added/top/new sections of people's want list in bold text to make it easy for visual skimming. You can find the new parts faster that way.

o

Thank you SO much for that list! You did an awesome job on it, and it's saving most all of us a ton of time!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Angela, you are so very welcome. It means an extra ton coming from you with all of the same that you've done on these things.

Pack away folks!

o

Oh, I am soooo out of time for updating one last time.

****If you want to see peoples' last little updates, click on the screenname on the list and that will take you right to their want list. *****

It also seems that many folks are sending in already, so maybe they've been doing this already.... I may check when I'm packing up the seeds -- as part of the "get things into the baggies" process for Alana. Webpage loads while I stuff each person's bag, and then double check any last bits they've posted.

o

The list has been updated this last time. The new bits are posted for each list (not many) and also at the very top of the whole page.

Have at it, folks!

(All the links to it are the same, no need to check around.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Last WLOMWL 2011 Update

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here