Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pattygrow5

UPDATE: 4th annual whats left on my want list swap

pattygrow5
15 years ago

Hi all we are getting larger each day and the original post is nearing maximum so I am starting this new post.

Rules are

you check all of the participants want lists and send seeds ONLY on their want lists marked who they are sent for so I know which person asked for them when separating.

There is a maximum seed pack of 200 there is no minimum.

We have a new cut off date to sign up for the swap of December 20th midnight.

All seeds must be mailed at the latest January 20th.

Your seed want list needs to be updated if you are waiting to update please note this on your list also put updated on top so we all know that it's been updated.

You will get as many packs as you send back and 2 extra as a bonus from me.I do not send duplicates unless you request them.

smaller amounts of some seeds can be sent if they are a harder to come by seed.

This swap is open to all members but only send seeds requested by other participants.

Here is the list of the people signed up so far

1-pattygrow5-patty

2-lisam627-lisa

3-rbrady-rhonda

4-sguanzon-sue

5-morguegirl-amy

6-ilovefarac-melinda

7-ncgardengirl-fran

8-poisondartfrog-alana

9-austinhanasmom-deb

10-sybilkrizinski-sybil

11-mickeyrey-michelle

12-yotetrapper-

13-agirlsgirl-angie

14-rosesmoreroses-diana

15-jworth-j

16-duodecad-alyse

17sissifriss-myriah

18-jaynine-janine

19-juliemn-julie

20-sassybutterfly2008-wendy

21-velsgarden-velvet

22-ptp813-pam

23-dancinginthegarden-nancy

24-ollierose-diana

25-pattyb-patty

26-patrob-patricia

27-just1morehosta-carol

28-threeshyacres-jodi

29-playintheyard

30-ggwrn-ginger

31-angelady-angela

32-ishareflowers-lisa

33-patrushka-pat

34-smokeymist-carol

35-sunsetin-karen

36-dorisl-doris

37-kamiljablo-kamil

38-maricybele-marcy

39-anadarkorose-

40-ourhappyhome-

41-kalena67-karen

42-dirtdiggin-

43-riley17-

44-chellflower-

45-ibartoo-Linda

46-sandygardens-

47-vikingkirken-lori

48-esiuol-louise

49-stevenwayne

50-flwrs4ever

51-kilngod-tina

52-pufftrinket

53-nikkineel-nikki

54-alwaysagarden-cindy

55-stagerat

Thanks and I look forward to checking your lists

Patty

Comments (150)

• just1morehosta
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Yes,Angie, i, for one, would like a final clickable list.
    Although i am pretty much done,but i still have a few surprises left.
    Carol

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

I'm working sick and all to get my list finished... trying, trying...

I, too, would love to get a final clickable list in a new thread... sorry I didn't reply sooner on that...

Blessings,
    Angela

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Ok Great! I will post the list after midnight,just in case we have a few last minute players!:) I am sorry I didnt post the list including jalessia,Kathy,just yet. After my last post I ran into a problem with my computer!:O

Tina I love lists too!:) It must be hereditary,I got it from my Mom,the list queen! So if you are a dork,than you are not alone!;)

I am hoping I will have my updates done by midnight,not being able to connect to the internet most of the day really got me behind,but it will be posted by morning! :)

Here is the list as it stands right now,as mentioned,the final list will be posted in it's own thread!:)

1 pattygrow5

2 lisam627_ohio_z6

3 rbrady

4 sguanzon

5 morguegirl

6 ilovefarac

7 ncgardengirl

8 poisondartfrog

9 austinnhanasmom

10 sybilkrizinski

11 micyrey

12 yotetrapper

13 agirlsgirl

14 roses_more_roses

15 jworth

16 duodecad

17 sissifriss

18 jaynine

19 julie_mn

20 sassybutterfly_2008

21 velsgarden

22 ptp813

23 dancinginthegarden

24 ollierose

25 patty_b

26 patrob

27 just1morehosta

28 threeshyacres

29 playintheyard

30 ggwrn

31 angelady

32 ishareflowers

33 patrushka

34 smokymist

35 sunset_in

36 dorisl

37 kamiljablo

38 maricybele-No longer playing

39 anadarko_rose

40 ourhappyhome

41 kalena67

42 dirtdiggin

43 riley17

44 chellflower

45 ibartoo

46 sandysgardens

47 vikingkirken

48 esiuol

49 stevenwayne

50 flwrs4ever

51 kilngod

52 pufftrinket

53 nikkineel

54 alwaysagarden

55 stage_rat

56 intelkid

57 markcase1964

58 cottageflowers

59 proudgm_03

60 gmom2-6boys

61 wishdesign

62 conniesc

63 jaleeisa

15 years ago

Thanks, Angie!

Hey, I also have a tip for those that need a little time-saver like I did!

I included the link below to an online alphabetizer. You just copy and paste everything you want to add to your want list into notepad, line by line. When you're done, move the entire list, copy, then paste it into the online alphabetizer and press the button. The thing has it all beautiful for you in no time flat!

If you want further updates, just take your whole list and add to the bottom of it then run it through the alphabetizer. I seriously am so excited! I am not fast at manually alphabetizing, so this cut down my work quite a bit! LOL

Blessings,
    Angela

Here is a link that might be useful: Online Alphabetizer

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

luvgardening2 will make 63 active players. Is that a record for this swap?
    Patty will need some Calgon and a bottle of Tylenol. Thanks in advance Patty!
    Alana

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Angela! You are a saint!!!!! HUGE hugs! You saved my rear and I am sure there will be others in your debt also! Thank you so much!:)

Alana,thanks so much for bringing up that I had completely forgotten to add Nancy! Yes,I think some Calgon and Tylenol may be what Patty will need!

Nancy,I am so sorry,I swear I am really trying to keep this straight for us!:)

Ok here is the corrected list,once again I messed it up,so please note these changes:

Nancy,luvgardening2 is #63 and Kathy(jalessia)is #64:

1 pattygrow5

2 lisam627_ohio_z6

3 rbrady

4 sguanzon

5 morguegirl

6 ilovefarac

7 ncgardengirl

8 poisondartfrog

9 austinnhanasmom

10 sybilkrizinski

11 micyrey

12 yotetrapper

13 agirlsgirl

14 roses_more_roses

15 jworth

16 duodecad

17 sissifriss

18 jaynine

19 julie_mn

20 sassybutterfly_2008

21 velsgarden

22 ptp813

23 dancinginthegarden

24 ollierose

25 patty_b

26 patrob

27 just1morehosta

28 threeshyacres

29 playintheyard

30 ggwrn

31 angelady

32 ishareflowers

33 patrushka

34 smokymist

35 sunset_in

36 dorisl

37 kamiljablo

39 anadarko_rose

40 ourhappyhome

41 kalena67

42 dirtdiggin

43 riley17

44 chellflower

45 ibartoo

46 sandysgardens

47 vikingkirken

48 esiuol

49 stevenwayne

50 flwrs4ever

51 kilngod

52 pufftrinket

53 nikkineel

54 alwaysagarden

55 stage_rat

56 intelkid

57 markcase1964

58 cottageflowers

59 proudgm_03

60 gmom2-6boys

61 wishdesign

62 conniesc

63 luvgardening2

64 jaleeisa

• intelkid
    15 years ago

I see lots have signed up. As in lists, I think mine is updated. Tonight is the deadline I see, but do we get the mailing information to send the seeds? If this has been said before, sorry for missing that info.

Hope everyone has fun!

-David

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Hey David! I sent you a copy of Patty's email she sent out! :)

• pattygrow5
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi all well the swap is closed I did get a request from
    hmacdona so she will be posting
    she will be number65 so we have 64 players I had about 30 last year I will start a new post tomorrow so Angie can put the last list on.
    Anyone who did not get the e-mail with my address e-mail me directly so I can send you one some people I had to send it thru gardenweb so not sure if you got it I will post more tomorrow. I just got some more cookies done I have a day off tomorrow after working 47 hours this was my 6th straght day I need a day off to bake some more.
    1 pattygrow5

2 lisam627_ohio_z6

3 rbrady

4 sguanzon

5 morguegirl

6 ilovefarac

7 ncgardengirl

8 poisondartfrog

9 austinnhanasmom

10 sybilkrizinski

11 micyrey

12 yotetrapper

13 agirlsgirl

14 roses_more_roses

15 jworth

16 duodecad

17 sissifriss

18 jaynine

19 julie_mn

20 sassybutterfly_2008

21 velsgarden

22 ptp813

23 dancinginthegarden

24 ollierose

25 patty_b

26 patrob

27 just1morehosta

28 threeshyacres

29 playintheyard

30 ggwrn

31 angelady

32 ishareflowers

33 patrushka

34 smokymist

35 sunset_in

36 dorisl

37 kamiljablo

39 anadarko_rose

40 ourhappyhome

41 kalena67

42 dirtdiggin

43 riley17

44 chellflower

45 ibartoo

46 sandysgardens

47 vikingkirken

48 esiuol

49 stevenwayne

50 flwrs4ever

51 kilngod

52 pufftrinket

53 nikkineel

54 alwaysagarden

55 stage_rat

56 intelkid

57 markcase1964

58 cottageflowers

59 proudgm_03

60 gmom2-6boys

61 wishdesign

62 conniesc

63 luvgardening2

64 jaleeisa

65 hmacdona
    Patty

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Ok! I am all updated,a little past the deadline,but I figure you are all sleeping anyway...lol..

Patty,I am sorry,I posted the separate link for the list before it sank in that you posted for me to post it on the new thread!:P

I simply cannot wait to get to your lists! :D

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

I have updated my want list now. I may update it a little, but not much.

Thank you for setting this up. I looked at the first few people on the list, and frankly amd a little concerned. I did not have a single thing on their list they they wanted. I will look through everyone's but the first few scared me a bit.

I know I will find something, someone needs.

15 years ago

Check number 31.... Mark, you have some of my wants listed. I also see your favorite forum is figs, which is also a want of mine... :-)... I'm sure there are others...

I, too, updated my list... I think I have the longest want list of everyone!

Blessings,
    Angela

• sissifriss
    15 years ago

HAPPY WINTERSOWING!!!! :) I may try to plant a few containers for traditions sake, but I just got my containers ready yest. Anyway, Hope everyone is having a good Sunday, it is not raining and the sun is out for the first time in literally two weeks. I think my seasonal affective disorder is easing up already. I just wanted to say I think that your idea is great Angie about the seperate link it would make things much easier. Also, I do not have alot, but if you did want something that I had please ask me and I will keep it out for you. Mark, I really am happy with most anything. I love to try all different things and have just recently gotten into seeds after several years of propagating. I also love figs, although not on my list. I would not mind having some for sure. I can't wait to see everyones updated lists.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Good afternoon everyone!

Instead of updating my trade page last night, I packed up seeds for the swap. So, as usual I'm a day late!

I just finished updating a few minutes ago so my list for the swap page has changed a bit.

I have gone thru ALL the lists to date, please let me know if anything changes on your list and I'll happily check it again!

I'm shocked to see that I have so many of others wants, this is going to be a ball!

Thanks,
    Lisa

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

I got myself a large, I mean LARGE cup of tea and tackled the list late last night. Unlike Mark, I started off good but in the middle, I had a very long dry spell. I was beginning to think that I should not have joined. Then near the end, I was able to find quite a few again so I think I am okay. There were some that I had ALOT on their want lists and I made a note to go back when I am more alert.

I will start packaging all of the wants.

Angie, I had signed up and then left for the day. When I returned, I saw that I was skipped over, it did not alarm me. I figured someone would see me waving. :o)

Nancy

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Woohooo, I am ready to get this thing started too. I DO have a few things I can send in for others. HOW EXCITING....
    I will be going over the list again so I HOPE EVERYONE has their list updated now with wants and I can fill some more then what I KNOW of already!!!

Umm, when we get our seeds back from Patty do we actually list what we received? I was just wondering? I like seeing what ppl get especially in a swap like this knowing they REALLY got seeds they wanted and are happy with them....listing is neato!!!!

:) Fran

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

I have my trade list updated for those of you who might find something you didn't know you were looking for! I don't mind you emailing me for requests but please keep in mind that some of these seeds are already marked for people on this swap.

Here it is Solstice and I have yet to prep my jugs. I am so far behind from getting my seeds in order, but at least all of those are organized now. I think I've been participating in too many swaps lately! And then, there's the other thing that takes up too much of my time --- my job! But now I have two weeks off yippee!! I am going to be one winter sowing fool!

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

You have a few of my wants as well,Mark. Herbs are on my wants list and any are welcome :)

By the way, everyone please feel free to contact me directly for any wants on my trade list :) I know I don't always list everything I want on my page, and sometimes don't even know I want it til someone mentions it or I see it on someone's have's list :)

Kathy

• pufftrinket
    15 years ago

Might be a little late, but I updated my trade page today. I have been going through lists. :-) Have surprises for some of you.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Proudgm ~ Hi :) You have several of my 'wants', but I'll be happy with whatever you pick & choose! I am especially interested in your Phlox 'Peppermint Candy' tho! :)

Hugs,
    Wendy

• just1morehosta
    15 years ago

WHOOOOOOOOOOO**HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I was able to full fill 54 wishes,I am so happy!!
    Gonna get them in the mail next week,after Christmas,i will keep checking,there were a few that were not up dated,and i only have so much seed,( a newbie here )
    Oh Happy Day~
    Carol

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

Hello everyone!! Sorry so late, but I updated yesterday and checked it today and only some of it got changed!!! What is up with that!
    I did add a few more at the beginning of my list, but not the update I did yesterday! Too much work and not enough time!
    Merry Christmas to all! First day after Christmas I will be checking all the lists!! Can't wait! Melinda

• pufftrinket
    15 years ago

I have things for 20 people on the list. while going through the lists, I kept thinking "Oh, I should have added that one!"

Carol- does that mean you found things for 54 people on the list??? WOW

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

I see I have things for 37 people on the list. At least, I think I do. Wont be positive until I get everything sorted and seperated....after christmas! And I just started trading about a month ago.

15 years ago

I have copied and pasted everyone's lists to my computer in one long file so I can edit and go through my seeds matching them up, etc... SO, I kindly request that if you're going to update further that you place that new list below your original one with the date so those who are going to go back over these lists again, will be able to look again without searching your whole list. That was a great suggestion that Angie made that I have already seen many members have followed. How thoughtful of you all!

Angie, I'd be happy to send you the text file of the lists I compiled into one long file as of 4:00 am on the 23rd of December, if you think it would be helpful to others as well.... just let me know...

Also, I believe that there were 3 that didn't have their list ready yet, which is fine, but please post here as soon as you do, so we can go through and collect seeds for you if we have some. I sure wouldn't want to leave somebody out that I could have sent to!

Blessings,
    Angela

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Good Morning,

I just checked my list and saw that the updates that I had added did not save to my trade page, can anyone tell me why?

Lisa

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Well, in my first go around on the want lists, I have 56 packs for 36 people. I will go through again to make sure I can fill all I can. I was very pleased on how many I can send.

Hey, all you VERY experienced traders, leave something simple for us new traders to help you out! LOL!

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

My goal is to send at least one package of seeds to everyone. There are a few that I'm having some trouble finding something for, so I'm gonna ask a favor :) I would appreciate it if the following people would have a look at my trade list and see if something interests you, then email me.

pattygrow5
    sguanzon
    ilovefarac
    poisondartfrog
    jworth
    duodecad
    jaynine
    velsgarden
    ptp813
    patty_b
    patrob
    threeshyacres
    ggwrn
    smokymist
    kamiljablo
    anadarko_rose
    ourhappyhome
    stevenwayne
    pufftrinket
    stage_rat
    gmom2-6boys
    luvgardening2

A couple of the above listed didn't have a wants list ready when I was looking. Most had lists, but I was only able to find one or two things that I might send. I like having choices :P Not to mention, I've noticed that several people want the same kinds of things, so this will help give me a few more choices in what to send to whom :)

And the offer to check my list and email me is open to everyone, not just those listed! DH will thank you all for helping to reclaim our computer room!

Kathy

• sandysgardens
    15 years ago

I just finished updating my list. Unfortunately I didn't save the old, I just added and minused. Sorry.

Sandy

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Hi all,
    Carol, (just1morehosta) I too am a newbie and was feeling a bit out of my league with gardeners want lists! I felt the same way you did, but somehow I was able to come up with more seeds than I thought I had. Now need to work on getting started for Winter Sowing!

Cindy : )

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

Oh oh, I have a problem. I've counted the wants I can fulfill, and have a total of 316. (55 People) Would it be alright to send them anyway, marked for each person, and still only receive 200 back? That may mess up postage for some though. Any ideas?? I'd really love to send what I can! :)

Karen

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

I have seeds for 239 seed packets for 52 people. Now I just need to figure out how to cut the number down to 200. I can't even imagine getting 200 of my wants back.

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

WOW! You all really have a lot of seeds! I am up to about 30 but still have more to go. As for the maximum 200, that may be for Patty to help with sorting. I'm putting mine in baggies if I have more than one for a person but I won't be near the maximum, I'm sure.I'd be more than willing to add extra postage if Patty says its ok for yall to go over max. We have so many signed up for this swap, I can see how some of you with big seed stashes could go over.
    So exciting! Nikki

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

I have a problem too and I am not sure how to handle it. I only have 22 people I can send to but on some of the list, I can fulfill MOST of their wishes. I will hit my limits w/ just 3 participants. Do I beg Patty to let me go over if I bag and label clearly to who it goes to? Or do I just cut the list short and hope that someone else has that seed for that participant? I need advice rather soon since I am working on it right now since it is raining cats and dogs here in California.

Nancy

• kilngod
    15 years ago

On my second round through peoples' lists, I'll end up going over too.

So my plan was to remove some of the things I marked down that are really general (like "Snapdragon, any color") for those who have big Have lists, because likely other people, especially those with less in their seed stash, can send in those kinds of things. I'll keep the things that are either more specific, or harder to find, and keep general ones for those who have smaller have lists (in addition to any hard ones I have), and for some fill-in up to the 200 packs.

I figure I can always check in with someone afterwards if I had a lot of general things from their list, and offer a bunch of packs for postage.

We can't kill Patty with 10,000 packs or there will be no swap next year!

Yes, putting one person's seed packs together in a baggie (as well as having their name and our name on the packs) has to help Patty with the sorting.

We'll see what Patty has to say. Either way, I'll be very strategic about what I send in. (Patty, if you think it'll make it hard for your to fill the Oldbies Wants numbers with the approach I listed above, please let me know.)

Here's a funny -- last year I got back a pack of seeds that I had sent out early in my trading days (not that long ago really). I hadn't put my name on it, and no date of collection. I busted up laughing, it was so sweet to see!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

I had trouble updating my list too and it took nearly a week just to put all my separate lists together to update my 'want' list..It should be fully updated now tho. And now I'm working on the 'haves' list. Not a prerequisite for this swap I know.. but DEFINITELY needs doing!!! But I'm off the computer for a few days to try to get ready for Christmas, bake some goodies, do the Santa thing, and then plop on the couch for some much delayed relaxation! :)

Hugs,
    Wendy

• just1morehosta
    15 years ago

Puffinket,
    I have found so far,37 people i can fill wishes for,54 seed packs.
    I am so surprised i can fill that many,not what some of you are doing,but, i am new to this,you just wait til next year,now that i know how it workes,lol

Cindy,
    Yep,time to get started on the WSing,i did a few solstice sowing yesterday,i finished by nine thirty,i was beat! ha ha
    Carol

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

I almost have mine ready to mail but I probably won't send it out until next weekend.
    I will stick to 200 even though I could send many times that. This swap is structured a bit differently than some others, and that is great! Varying the format keeps it interesting and I think you also get a more diverse sample of seeds that way too.
    Have a great week!
    Alana

• stage_rat
    15 years ago

Angela, I'd love a copy of the list you compiled. Are you the same person who was doing an Excel spreadsheet? I think that was someone named "Angie" instead. I will have to look back through and figure out who that is, and request that too.

Regarding updates to Gardenweb Want and Have lists: I always save it to my computer first--I work on it in Word or Notepad. I don't know why some changes, but not all, would be accepted by GW, but it will save you so much time if you have the document saved. If I work on it when I'm not at home, I just email the document to myself.

I do like kilngod does--I try not to send in too many "easy" seeds, for fear that everyone is sending those in and we'll all have to get them back, too! (That has happened). However, I do have quite a few packs of stuff I'd like to get rid of. I usually tell the swap hostess that I don't expect to get the same number of packs back. I think maybe the newbies should send in a lot of extra postage! And make sure your bubble envy is pretty big!

By the way, does anyone know of a plant with the name Brian in it? I googled and I found only a shrub that grows in z7. :(

• morguegirl
    15 years ago

Hi All,

I am about halfway done going through the list and have found that I am able to send several on the wish list, even though I am a relative newbie.

Please feel free to email me if there is anything you want from my list. I realize it is not very extensive, but I do have several others as well.(doubles from trades, commercial seeds, etc.)

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays!

Amy

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Wow! Some of you are ready to mail already? I am not even close yet!:)

To those of you that are having issues with your updates not taking,jaynine,Janine,posted that if you completely close GW after updating and sign back in it takes. I am going to be sure all of mine took also,just in case!;)

Angela,it is so nice of you to offer,Thank you! For now, I sort of have my own plan,I haven't started yet,but if I think mine may be a no go,I may just take you up on it!:) I have everyones name,and link to their trade page in a file,as I find seeds I have on their wants I am going to copy and paste those I have into the file under their name,print it out and sit down with my seeds and pack them up...that is the plan,hopefully it goes as smoothly as I have imagined!;)

Please, if you update, post so we know! Many people may not be checking lists twice considering the update deadline has past,but there are those of us that will be checking them up to the mailing deadline. So if you make changes,let us know!:)

Karen & Nancy,I would email Patty and ask her opinion,just in case she misses your post!I am curious of what she has to say,because I already know I am well past the 200 limit myself...lol...:)

I have mentioned this before,in case any of you missed it. Last year someone suggested that we all send Patty an extra stamp or two with our postage to help with any overages she may have at the PO on the big mailing day. This was not something Patty suggested,just something I thought was a nice thing we could possibly carry over to this year!:)

Tina,I was thinking of doing the same thing,like you,am going to get my final total and take out the general ones,unless of course, I have some awesome plant I want share that fits into a general category!;)

stage rat,it was dirtdiggin that said she has an excel spreadsheet made up of the players for the swap.I totally agree,having the original on a notepad of some kind is always best!:)

Well,I will be off the computer,until after Christmas! Lots to do here and the kids were off school today because of some really cold weather,wind chills at -10 to -20,so not much got done,tomorrow I will catch up on the house...again... and than we are going to bake and start preparing for Christmas dinner before going to MIL's for Christmas Eve dinner!:)
    I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!:)

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

One more thing,those of you that will be online or checking the list I posted over the next few days,could you please keep it bumped so it doesn't get lost? I would so appreciate it! :)

15 years ago

Well, I, too, am going offline for the holidays. I want to be sure the list I compiled is available for everyone who wants it. I have provided a link to it below. Keep in mind, 3 of the lists aren't on there yet and they are notated. One is going to be revised after another swap, and that was notated at the top of her list. Two others didn't have any wants posted yet at all, and that was notated as well.

Here's the entire list of "want" lists in the GardenWeb Round Robin that Patty is hosting. Just download it, and open it with notepad. I would recommend editting the lists to leave just what you have in your seed stash for each person, since this is a really long list with all the players in one long file. From there, it should be very workable in helping you get the seeds you have to those that want them! I hope this helps you guys/gals!

Blessings,
    Angela

Here is a link that might be useful: RR Compiled List of Wants for

15 years ago

I didn't realize we had a new thread started before I posted last. Below is the link to the new thread to continue discussions.

Blessings,
    Angela

Here is a link that might be useful: UPDATE: #2-4th annual whats left on my want list swap

• jaynine
    15 years ago

i've never seen a deadline date for updating want lists. where is it?

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

I was able to update my wanted AND my available seed and plant list.

Several people wanted my fig cuttings. I somehow lost everything I saved in the folder. If you were one of those that wanted the Civil War era fig cuttings, please let me know. I lost your GW id. Sorry.

• pattygrow5
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi all I guess I will take the 200 limit off just don,t go too crazy on me I might actually have time to start checking lists after today. I will post back after Christmas have a very merry one all of you.
    Patty

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

How sweet, Patty! I was getting concerned about that limit as well. I plant to make sure that I package for each person I'm sending for, that way all you'll need to do, Patty, is drop that baggie into their envelope. I'll make sure they're well marked for you too.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone!!!!

Kathy

• just1morehosta
    15 years ago

BUMP

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Super. I will go back over all of the lists again. I notice a couple still have no list. Is everyone on the list still playing or have we lost some?