Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
just1morehosta

Question about WLOMWLS? Please read

just1morehosta
15 years ago

Hello every one,

I have been away a few days,and will be gone the next 3.

I noticed a few have droped out of this swap,my envies are all ready,and i was going to mail out to Patty this week.

How are the rest of you dealing with the drop outs?Still mailing?What should we do?

And, should we wait til the last min to mail to Pattie?

Seems like it will be more work for her either way.Not fair to her!

Carol

Comments (6)

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Hi Carol,

I'm mailing the ones I have packaged up. Hopefully Patty will have their addy's or something. Unfortunately, I have a big ol' bag full of little packages and I'm not about to sift through to find the ones that have dropped out or are non responsive. Hopefully they are doing well and nothing has happened to them and if there is any problem, maybe the little wish packages will be a little cheering up for them. JMHO

Not sure what anyone else will be doing, but my seeds are going in as they are :)

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Same plan here! :)

~Wendy

• just1morehosta
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi, i'm back.
    Thanks dirt & sassy,i will do the same then,my thought was,if you send in say,56,packs of seed, and a few of them go to people who do not partisipate,you will not receive your 56 packs in returne,and Patty will have a mess on her hands with extra seed, it may not matter to thoses who have been doing this a long time, but for the newbies,it may make a big difference.???
    Can we start to mail this early,cause i am finished. :0)
    Carol

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

What was just explained in the forum is that any extra seed is divided according to close items on wish lists, so I don't think I'd worry...BLESS Patty's heart for this undertaking. Many have already mailed and I'm sending out tomorrow :) So mail away if you are ready :)

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

I'd just like to say that I have participated in every one of Patty's swaps and I can't imagine that anyone will be disappointed. I'm sure everyone will get things on their want list and be treated more than fairly. I'm unhappy that some have dropped out because I had some things specially marked for them but -- so be it.

Patty is a wonderful trader and this is a huge undertaking and I appreciate her taking this on each year. It's my best opportunity to get seeds that I have into the hands of the people who want them most.

Thanks Patty.

Sue G.

• pattygrow5
    15 years ago

Just send the seeds if they drop out I will make sure they get into someones envelope that wants them it's not a big deal mailing early is good I separate them into each persons big baggie as they come in so I don't have to do it all at once. Thanks Patty