Return to the South African Native Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Plant Swap in Oregon?

Posted by modjadje USDA 8 OR (My Page) on
Mon, May 16, 05 at 12:02

Hi all of you, I have not visited for quite a while. Gardening has my attention again. Now lives in Corvallis, Oregon.
I'd like to find out whether there are enough of us living (fairly) close enough so that we could consider having a plant swap ... perhaps in Salem? seems like Salem would lend itself to folks coming from the coast (George in Bandon), those from Portland, and others from as far south as Medford, Grants Pass, Roseburg?
It would be SUCH fun ... and early summer is a good time, isn't it? we could ostensibly do another meet in the Fall ...
perhaps we can make this happen? even if just two of us participate, it's a start ... Any takers?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Plant Swap in Oregon?

I'm in Falls City, and I would participate.

o

Hi
Modjadje, I sent you Tibetan peony seeds/plant last year for a melanthus. The Honeybush is doing great in a container on the deck right now. I have more Tibetan seeds and seedlings if you want to do a mail trade. Drop an email if interested...

o

Hi there, from the Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon here. This sounds interesting.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the South African Native Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here