Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
modjadje

No Separate FORUM for S.A. bulbs, please!

Modjadje
19 years ago

On the Suggestions and Comments forum (link below) there is a request for a SEPARATE FORUM for South African bulbs ... but that is such a large part of what we discuss here!

Currently, an old thread has been revived which requested "a separate thread" but now within the same thread it has become "a separate FORUM" . When reading it I was at first lulled by the thought that, oh well, there is already the opportunity through this forum to post threads relating to S.A. bulb-related subject, so I let it ride, but after reading the Suggestion referred to, it dawned on me that what is really being suggested is to split S.A. bulbs off from the S.A. Native Plants ... which will rob this forum because bulbs/bulbous plants make up such a large portion of South African flora ... and we talk about them so very often!

My opinion is that discussions on South African bulbs/bulbous plants belong here. There is no need at all for a separate forum.

PLEASE GO POST YOUR INPUT on the thread in the Suggestions and Comments forum, here is the link to it. Our forum will wither otherwise.

Here is a link that might be useful: thread re. Separate Forum for S.A. Bulbs

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!