Return to the Salvia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: salvia africana-lutea seeds

Posted by ramazz 7b (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 27, 07 at 16:58

I bought some of these from Silver Hill and have more than I need. I don't know if anyone even looks at this list, but thought I would post anyway. I am only interested in other salvia seeds, preferably something unusual!

Becky

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: salvia africana-lutea seeds

I would love to get some of these seeds but I don't have anything to trade with. I'm new to this and it's my first time at this. But I could mail out a sase or sasbe.
Thanks
Maryann

o

• Posted by dicot Los Angeles (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 4, 07 at 2:36

New to this seed exchange. All I have right now is:
Gaura linderheimeri
Leonitis leonorus
Onoethera speciosa
Tagetes lemmonii

eventually I'll get seeds out of the Salvia semiatrata and S. mellifera, if the ones above aren't good enough.

Thanks

o

Dicot:

You do not have an e-mail address listed so I can't respond to you directly. Please e-mail me at ramazz@cox.net so that I can contact you. I am willing to trade but the germination for the ones I planted has been very low.

Becky

o

Hi, I have salvia coral nymph seeds to trade?? Coral Nymph might be considered common though...but the seeds have a very successfull germination rate and the hummers love it :)
~d.wind
zone 6b Mt. Laurel, NJ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Salvia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here