Return to the Salvia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: O.K. you guys! We've got seeds! Let's trade!

Posted by myartichokeheart N California (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 16, 07 at 15:57

In case you hadn't noticed, summer's almost over, and I know you've been collecting salvia seeds, as I have. I've got plenty perennial salvias to share, but want to know someone else is alive out there before posting an offering.

Hello? Hello?

Kip

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: O.K. you guys! We've got seeds! Let's trade!

I'm here. What do you have?

o

Sent you an email. Your list is beautiful!!!

Kip

o

Didn't get your email!

o

I'm interested...what ya got?

o

Are there still any salvia seed traders out there?

Becky
ramazz

o

mr. chokeheart

im guessing your friends call you "mya"..

i am interested in finding some s. divinorum seedstock(or clones, if you are in my area).. might you be able to accomidate me?? i have no salvia seedstock to trade to you, BUT, i do possess seedstock from a "companion" plant that will repel spider mites and aphids, within about a 12 foot radius(small plant), and also have some good quality indica strains(seedstock) for trade..

thanks for your time, kip..
jeff

o

Hello Kip,
It's been a while since you posted but I presume you have Salvias, we love 'em too, butterfly attractor, for one.

We have seeds for JM glories, mostly large blue with white edges and large fuchsia with white edges, both with variagated leaves, other JMG's too, plus Night Blooming Jasmine.
Would love Salvia we don't have , hope to hear from you,
GB

o

Hello,
I am interested in getting some salvia divinorum. If you have any seeds or small plants, I would like to make a trade.

I have no been on the site in a long time, so my information may be out of date, but if you have seeds, please send me an email.

notechy@gmail.com

o

I am interested and I have not yet posted a complete have list on this seed swap site . It is large and intimidating for me to post . Lots going on in the work life. I will send you some mail.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Salvia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here