Return to the Salvia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Salvia divinorum have rare plantss

Posted by Jcreef 10 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 10, 05 at 13:13

Hey guys, I've been wanting the novelty Salvia divinorum for a while now but havent been able to find one.
I am offering some seeds of the rare Ursulaea macvaughii. There are only two plants in this genus... and they are truely AMAZING! really breathtaking.. the inflorecense actually looks like if it has snow on it.. Well its actually scurf wich looks like velvety snow.

I am looking for a few cuttings to get started.
I may have other neat rare plants just let me know.

Thank you,

-Jc

Here are two pictures from 'FCBS'

ALSO take in note that the inflorecense is large about 2' long you can imagine the beauty!

-Jc

PLEASE e-mail me at Jcreef@bellsouth.net

THANK YOU

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Salvia divinorum have rare plantss

Still looking guys!! I have other plants aswell including carnivorous, other bromeliads, an encyclia tampensis orchid,
Variegated vanillas orchid, and probably a few others.

I cant belive its so hard to find a divinorum plant!! its not that slow of a grower ;)

E-mail me at jcreef@bellsouth.net

Thank you guys,

Juan-Carlos

o

ebay has been the only source for this plant that I have seen, JC, good luck finding it! BTW that plant you are offering is AWESOME looking!

Joseph

o

jc

have you come across any s. divinorum?? i am also interested in finding some "novelty" s. divinorum.. if you have i have access to quite a few quality strains of indica seeds, night blooming cirrius(live plants), and/or also have seedstock of a companion plant(that shall remain unnamed at this juncture) that will repel spider mites, and aphids, that id be more than willing to swap with you for a packet of seeds for seeds..

jeff

o

i have some plants coming to me... i may be able to send you a cutting in a month or two... contact me... i will give to you for free if you help me out in growing them

o

I have some salvia divinorum plants if still interested?

o

Could trade,
what plants do you have?

o

Hello,
We have many salvia divinorum.
Would be willing to trade. Please email me.
Thanks,
LeeAnn@sacredorigin.com

o

I have love kratom trees, Salvie, where ok to have, still!
They have gotten many a cloner started!
Love to trade interesting plants

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Salvia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here