Return to the Salvia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
seed trade for those who are interested!!!

Posted by riverrelaxn85 zone 9a-b (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 25, 11 at 1:42

Hello all!!! i have some seed that i would like to trade for others that i dont have. few i have small numbers of, others i have plenty. please let me know if you would like to trade. come spring i will trade plants also. I will also have more seed. for now this is the list. all salvias

algeriensis, reflexa, apiana, nemorosa from romania, nemorosa ssp. tesquicola, hispanica, roborowski, discolor, barrelieri, turkestani, broussonetii, davidsonii, leucophylla, rumicifolia, virgata, juriscii, sagittata, lvandulifolia, eremostachya, pachyphylla, 'Nuchi', schlechteri, myriantha, 'stephanie', cinnabarina, interrupta, flava x hians ?, mohavensis, transylvanica, taraxacifolia, pennellii, 'peter vidgeon', macrophylla, lyrata, amarissima, urica, mexicana var minor, 'Curtis blue' unknown species thus far?, and nilotica. i will also have some of my newest color selections of greggii x jamensis in spring.

just let me know... i just want to offer it up for trade before it goes on ebay. All germinate well, thats why they are finding new homes!!! i will tell you if one germinates at a low % before anything happens.

thanks,

Brent

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: seed trade for those who are interested!!!

to add to this i also have seed for salvia.....

forskaohlei, viscosa, yellow pink greggiix jamensis, white greggiix, 'CA sunset' greggiix, cream and pink bicolor greggii of my own lines, praeclara, mellifera, canariensis, austriaca, clevelandii, moorcroftiana, sclarea, subrotunda, tilliifolia, macrophylla, and thats all i have.

first come, first serve.

thanks,

Brent

o
RE: seed trade for those who are interested!!!

I would love any of these, since seeds of any sort are 'near impossible to purchase' here, but are you willing to send them to Costa Rica? Or Canada?
I don't have many Salvias but can trade some nice tropicals.
I grow mostly plants that the local hummingbirds enjoy plus the migrant Ruby throats that are here from mid-Oct-end to the end of March.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Salvia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here