Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greenkid_2008

Salvia Divinorum

greenkid_2008
15 years ago

I have Salvia Divinorum plants and cuttings to trade...

NOVELTY ONLY!

I'm looking for rare Salvia species, Brugmansias, Capsicums and Showy Solanaceaes (i.e Solanum Laciniatum)...

Comments (6)

• CA Kate z9
    15 years ago

I'm tired of seeing this.

• greenkid_2008
    Original Author
    15 years ago

So don't look. It's just a plant I have for trade like any other.
    Maybe you should keep your unwanted opinions confined to your own threads in future.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

This is not the Salvia Forum exchange page but...Per the Special Instructions for the Exchange:
    All exchanges are restricted to users from a particular country, region or state. If it isn't indicated otherwise, the exchange is restricted to residents of the U.S. To find an exchange for your location, check the the exchange index.

• greenkid_2008
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I am pretty new to the site and I posted something in the wrong place. Lock me up right away.

• rich_dufresne
    15 years ago

Can we please all slow down and take things one step at a time, and not make too many assumptions?

Please do not let the fiscal and environmental stresses of the times affect our better judgments. There is already way too much shooting from the hip on the Internet.

• staticx
    15 years ago

i have some black beuty eggplant seeds for trade,whats the color of salvia divonorum and can it survive winter.
    thanks

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH