Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sweetannie4u

Singing Springs Nursery - best place to order Salvias

Annie
18 years ago

Hi All!

I don't know if this has been posted on here before, as I am new to the Salvia Forum, but Singing Springs Nursery in NC has the most wonderful selection of Salvias I have ever seen! Gorgeous foliage as well as extra-special flowers. I got one of their catalogs in the mail and am just amazed at their seletions of not only salvias, but coleus & agastache too, which I also fancy a great deal. Many, many other spectacular plants to look at as well. Thought I would pass this on to all of you.

The Salvia, Mexicana 'Elise' was discovered by Karen Welty-Wolf, who is a regular on the Carolina GW Forum. Brovo Karen! It is a beautiful Salvia indeed.

I just have been having a wonderful time going through their catalog and their on-line catalog, drooling over all the beautiful plants. It is like the Wish Book for Salvias!

My property is ideal for salvias, sage, agastache, penstemon and other plants that love arid conditions and good drainage. I also love the pungent smell of Plectranthus and keep pots in the house all winter. You will find these there too.

Anyway, Check it out!

Enjoy!

~SweetAnnie4u

Here is a link that might be useful: Singing Springs Nursery

Sponsored