Return to the Salvia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is this salvia napifolia?

Posted by ramazz 7b (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 28, 07 at 17:46

This is seed grown this winter and I just want to confirm that I labeled it correctly. I planted way too many seeds and some plants ended up without labels. Is it s. napifolia? Ignore all the weeds in the background - I am trying to get plants in the ground and will get back to the weeds later!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Becky

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is this salvia napifolia?

Looks like it!

SG

o

• Posted by gerris2 Zone 7a Delaware (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 28, 07 at 19:52

Nice plant, looks like it to me too.

Joseph

o

• Posted by youreit z9b CA Sunset z8-9 (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 29, 07 at 14:40

Nice plant, and I like the clover in the background! :)

Brenda

o
salvia napifolia?

Thanks, guys. Joseph, glad you like it, since I think I got the seeds from you. Does that make you a grandpa, LOL?

Becky

o

• Posted by gerris2 Zone 7a Delaware (My Page) on
    Tue, May 1, 07 at 7:14

I originally obtained S. napifolia from Salvia Guy, thanks for all the years of spectacular springtime displays of color, SG! Too funny, Becky, here is the Grandpa in an image not quite as groovy as yours:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Salvia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here