Return to the Salvia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Info Salvia Summit 2013

Posted by hybridsage zone8 Austin Texas (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 16, 12 at 19:58

Looking for information on the Summit next year.
I missed the first one.
Art

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Info Salvia Summit 2013

The following info was posted on the hummingbird forum. I spoke with Kathy Navarez at Cabrillo about the Summit. I am hoping to attend.

Announcement for the 2013 Salvia Summit follows. I attended the first Salvia Summit a few years ago and it was a very worthwhile event:

Salvia Summit 2013 will be held on March 8-10th, 2013, at the Huntington Botanical Gardens (www.huntington.org) in Southern California.

Speakers from around the Salvia world include Rolando Uria (Argentina), Jesus Gonzales (Mexico), Sue Templeton (Australia) plus several others.

To receive more information about the 2013 Salvia Summit when it's available, please send an email to Jessie Schilling, grew@pacbell.net. Please include the words "Salvia Summit 2013" in the subject line.

Please share this announcement with other Salvia enthusiasts and encourage them to send their information if they are interested in attending the Summit.

o

Voodoobrew
Hope to meet everyone there next year! Thanks for
the info, I too found the same post
Being I missed the first one I did not know what to
expect.It would be nice to see some of the California
Salvias in habitat. We will see
Art

o

Have received the info about this and would love to go but feel I can hardly justify the cost (in cash and environmental damage!) of flying to California for two or three days...hope it's interesting, and lots of feedback on the Forum, please!

o

• Posted by jenn SoCal 9/19 (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 4, 12 at 20:39

Cool! Just a short drive from home! Sent the email for info and really looking forward to it.

o

I think that I will be attending, this should be great
to put faces to names:)

Annette

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Salvia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here