o
salvia discolour

Posted by sarahbn z6Pa. (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 19, 05 at 22:23

This is the first time it has ever bloomed for me I love it

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: salvia discolour

Awesome picture, Sarah! Wish I could post a few of mine-if I ever learn how.

o

Thanks Helena If I can help you in anyway please let me know. Sarah

o

Thanks, I have to join photobucket or one of the others first. Love your pictures.

o

Helena I think it's for free at first then you have to pay.Here's a link, Sarah

Here is a link that might be useful: joining photobucket

o

Thanks Sarah, I joined. But I'll have to have my husband help me with the rest.

o

If I can help I'll be glad to but to be honest thereare alot of things I don't understand yet! Sarah

o

Yea I know, I'm a little nervous about it. Thanks.

o

This is a fabulous Salvia. The correct spelling is discolor. Great in a hanging basket with a pink trailing verbena...though I think I have mentioned this previously.

Robin.

o

I love it I had it a couple of years ago and it never bloomed but this year I was very lucky plus it's been very hot. Sarah

o
RE: salvia discolour anothrer picture

I didn't take this one but it's amazing

Here is a link that might be useful: salvia discolor

o

I love this one too. It is one of my favorites, even when it isn't blooming - although that isn't often here in So. Cal.

o

Well today I had my little thrill I saw the male hummingbird use the discolor I was so excited He could have gone to the greggii's microphylias guaraniticas uricas coccinea's and splendens miniatas or the eyelash one or chiapensis or cacafolia But He chose s discolor and really spent quite a bit of time at it what a thrill Now if he would only pose for a picture life would be great! I know I'm a humnut! Sarah

o

I love the leaves, such nice fuzzy undersides to them.

I have it growing next to some s. guaranitica and S. leucantha...can't wait to see the flower show soon.

Joseph

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Salvia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here