Return to the Salvia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Robin's website

Posted by RobinMi UK (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 2, 05 at 7:49

Two new pages have been added to www.Robinssalvias.com and more will follow soon.

Robin.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Robin's website

• Posted by Cait1 VIC Aust (My Page) on
    Sun, Oct 2, 05 at 10:17

THANKS, ROBIN!!

o

Great stuff. I'd been wondering about Freda Dixon for awhile. There are a lot of pineapple sage fans out there that are tired of its late bloom - this may be the answer. It may have to go into my hummingbird garden at a local nature center, replacing the standard pineapple.
I've got a strange pineapple seedling which sprouted between the standard pineapple and a guarantica Black & Blue. Unlike the pineapples I've grown this one lacks any fuzz on its stems or leaves, less even than the guarantica. Since it is only 6 inches tall, it'll be next year before I know whether it's worth keeping.

o

I can't seem to use this website. Everytime I try it grabs my Mac and does strange things until I emergancy-restart my whole machine. What gives?

o

• Posted by Skrip z9/sun19/SoCal. (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 4, 05 at 13:40

Great site Robin, I love the info on each species. Simple and to the point.

o

maybe you need Java script

o

I never stop looking at it...
-The Other Robyn

o

Wardw, save the new plant for ID and send in an image of the flowers. Does the seedling have scented leaves?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Salvia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here