Return to the Salvia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
salvia web in argentina

Posted by matias_busch (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 23, 07 at 13:13

Hello everybody!

with some effort we have done the first salvia web in Argentina, and Im proud of present it to you.

A web that is possible to me only with the help of this marevellous salvia community

I would like to name some of these kind people like Rolando, Richard, Robin, Annette, Joseph, Marc, Sue and many others.

We are increasing variety of salvias avaiable in Argentina thanks to many of them.

For those one who have webs, a link to www.jardindesalvias.com.ar is always welcome!

Also welcome comments and name corrections :)

bye.

Here is a link that might be useful: jardin de salvias

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: salvia web in argentina

• Posted by dicot Los Angeles (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 23, 07 at 20:52

I wish you all the best with this project Matias. I look forward to seeing the salvia web, but I cannot get the link to work. Any suggestions?

o

Dicot:

Do you have Java script and the Adobe Flash 9 player installed on your browser? I looked at the Page Source and found references to these programs and plug-ins.

o

• Posted by dicot Los Angeles (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 24, 07 at 0:02

Thanks for the suggestions Rich. I just clicked on the link and now it opens with no problems at all, so I don't know what I was doing wrong before.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Salvia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here