Return to the Sansevieria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Sansevieria looking for a nice home...

Posted by jderosa z6 NJ (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 7, 04 at 22:46

Does anyone read these listings? I think I have some pretty nice plants available, and not many people have responded. I would have thought that I would be out of plants by now.

I'm just about ready to repot a couple of plants. Contact me ASAP if you want to be considered for any divisions...

Joe 'a generous trader' DeRosa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Sansevieria looking for a nice home...

Hi Joe,
Please let me know what you have!
Mike in Knoxville, TN

o

I have a lot of species. In fact, I've listed some here in other posts. I also have available right now: S. kirkii kirkii, S. parva, S. Wanange Station, S. sp. Bally, S sufruitcosa. I'll have more species available later in the year, also.

I prefer to get responses via email, as each trade is individual. I also need to have a list of what is being offered in trade. I don't necessarily need Sansevieria for Sansevieria, my interests are quite eclectic.

Joe 'tempt me...privately' DeRosa

o

Hi Joe,
Wangala Station and S. t. 'Sophie/Daria' arrived today in great shape. I'm very happy with our trade. I have other sans and Euphorbias I can trade. If you are ever in the mood to trade again, don't hesitate to send me a message. Good to make a new sans friend!
Mike

o

it was a great trade for both of us - that was a beautiful Euphorbia platyclada you sent.

Joe 'sometimes I like to get things, too' DeRosa

o

Hello! I would be interested in some sans. I don't have others to offer but would you be interested in hoyas at all?

Kim

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Sansevieria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here