Return to the Sansevieria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Latest pictures

Posted by Cena S CA 10A (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 27, 04 at 2:07

There are many different types of Sans. If you have a particular one you have questions about, just say, picture 5, what is it? I am a slovenly album keeper, and my photosite had NOT be co-operating as far as accessability.

These are the latest pictures:
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAOGjdk0ZtWjNpg

And some more:
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAOGjdk0ZtWjNwA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Latest pictures

• Posted by Jover Tenerife (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 27, 04 at 3:08

Hi Cena, nice pictures I love to see other peoples collection fotos.
Maybe you could try to put some names with the fotos or do I understand that you can't modificate the names?
I use fotki and for small number of fotos it works oke without costs.

o

Awesome Cena, that big pot of hahnii 'Streaker' is amazing! And I love your patens.

o

I really enjoy looking at your Sans. You've been an inspiration to me.
Right now I'm inspired to go re-pot my poor abused Black Coral and Streaker. (I've decided to fill the sunroom despite its not being finished. It has windows; it has heat. The rest of the details can wait until spring, but my plants can't hold out much longer in the garage.)
Anyway, your plants, with all their varied forms are wonderful!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sansevieria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here