Return to the Sansevieria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Responding to questions

Posted by norma_2006 10 (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 20, 14 at 18:58

I have been trying to cotact this site for weeks it would recognize my name or passwood, Norma Lewis

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Responding to questions

Hi Norma,

Karen here, sorry to hear you've had trouble logging on. It's good to 'see' ya, I hope you're doing well.

o

Norma,
Very glad you kept up with it. It some times happens to me. I don't know if I messed up or if it was while they were working on the site. Please don't give up. We want you with us.
Stush

o

Norma, 'm with you on that it seems like 2- -3 or 4 months it would not allow me to post or comment from my cell phone, it would'nt recognize my user name 0r password. at first I thought I was banned from the sight or something and then today all of a sudden BOOM it was showing the tap to post a picture onto to site.

Whatever it was it just fixed itself.

Greg

o

Greg,
I wondered what happened to you. I wonder how many others are also blocked and now they may have given up? But it does go slow here this time of year. Gad you guys are back.

o

Thanks Stush, Yeah I was thinking OMG they BLOCKED me off this site I guess, what else could it be. Anyway good to be able to post so get ready I have some making up on posting some pics up in here.

By the way I have not forgot about your Agave plant at all my friend and it should be ready for the trip to Pa. real soon.

Be on the look out for some Exotic plants.

Greg

o

Remember Greg, we got some of the coldest weather right now. Should be better next month. Hope you guys in L.A. didn't get that crazy weather. I see you are finally getting some much needed rain now.
Stush

o

I changed my server to roadrunner.com or rr.com password it is the same but won't recognize it. I just did this today, I think it will take a a few days before it kicks in. Norma Lewis

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sansevieria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here