Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
norma_2006

Leaving Forum

norma_2006
14 years ago

It is impossible for me to leave pictures here, I have paid now $300.00 to fix this problem, the program just won't work for me. So there is not reason for me to be here. I can be reached at Crasulady2@dslextreme.com

Comments (8)

• brodyjames_gw
    14 years ago

Norma, I'm sorry to see you go! Being a newbie to this forum and these plants, I've learned a lot from all your previous postings. I found your photos and your S. rorida is beautiful!

• norma_2006
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Your the only one that told me that they arrived. I had a professional do it. He said it would be to difficult for me, he had a very rough time doing it and I paid him for every minute while he tried, he said he would not use the program if he had a choice. I am hoping to get instructions from anyone that offers. I have about 250 pictures of San. Norma

• tf.-drone
    14 years ago

Hi Norma,

what was so difficult in getting the photos up? The flickr homepage? Can you email the photos?

Helli

• malleeaustralia
    14 years ago

Am new to this forum - and Sans so hope you dont leave - wld love to see pics of peoples collections.

Here is a link to a post in the Bromeliad Forum about how to post pics. http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/bromeliad/msg0909024226991.html
    I use Photobucket. Takes a go or to to get the hang of it but once there it'd be great to see your pics!

Kristan

Here is a link that might be useful: How To Post Photoes - from Bromeliad Forum

• hadrian
    14 years ago

hi Norma,

i live pretty close to you. if you want, i can swing by and see if i can get it to post pictures. i've been able to do it succuessfully through photobucket. would hate to see you leave due to technical reasons. how old is your computer? just let me know.

Bri.

• stephania
    14 years ago

Ohh dear Norma, it's sound like my mom situation when I brought her a new cleaner machine!
    She don't even try to use it, but I understand and keep her doing what she want.

When I became a newbie in GW forum years ago, I had no idea how to post my pic, too.
    It take 5-6 month, until I accidentally picked the right tag from the web host
    "Photobucket" to place on the post copy ...Bingo!

Though, in case, you can't do that because your PC don't work, I really want you to be here.
    I'm really appreciated your conversation.

With love,

Chanin in Thailand

• norma_2006
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I can't post the pictures because the program is not friendly. I belong to other forums, and we just post them by email. The whole list gets these pictures. Easy and no problems, this has so far cost me easily $1,000, and a lot of lost sleep, I have the plants I have the pictures so this is not for me, nor do I need a platform. This is just because I was asked to share it would be nice if I could , other wise it is just a lost of frustration that is not needed. Norma

• elsier
    14 years ago

Norma,
    Sorry to hear you are thinking about leaving the forum. Your advice and knowledge are so helpful. I hope you will reconsider and stay.

Elsie

Sponsored
Kohlmark Flach Architects
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Kohlmark Flach Architects: Enriching Lives Through Purposeful Design