Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
johnb_dallas

Sansevieria Manolin (Manolyn)

johnb_dallas
14 years ago

Does anyone know where I can acquire an S. Manolin (alt. spelling: Manolyn). I've seen it advertised at Glassworks but I've seen some negative postings on them and the one plant I've ordered has been slow to receive. The description: "Beautifully pinkish-cream striations over the arched sword leaves (appearing 2 to 3 per node, suggesting affinity to S. guineensis)." (from Glassworks) I've seen one on eBay but the end of the auction is nearly 6 days off and I've already been outbid twice and the price is still climbing. I thought I'd post here to see if anyone had any info before ordering from Glassworks.

BTW, I noticed some people questioned ordering plants on eBay but I've been getting plants from Karole at the eBay store 'krimsonkreek'. You can 'buy now' instead of bid, she gives a shipping discount for multiple orders (even refunding $20+ to me when I made three orders in close succession, she proactively provided the shipping discount sent all the plants together and refunded the money to my PayPal account!). Plants are sent bare root but well packaged and sent by UPS - arrival as stated was 2-3 days (Shipped Friday, received Monday). Plants selected were beautiful, appear healthy, and were packaged well for shipping so she's become one of my primary suppliers. Shes'a also has a FL state nursery license.

Comments (3)