Return to the Sansevieria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Eve

Posted by Stush2049 Pitts., Pa. 6 (My Page) on
Thu, May 9, 13 at 15:14

Was at my local Lowes and found a few items;
Eve and a hardy Semp. that looked more like a Jade 'Gollum'. How ever I don't beleive it's truly hardy to our winters up north. Now if I could only find a Whitney!
Stush

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Eve

Gasp! Beautiful!

o

Enterotoxigenic, I'll take you up on a Whitney if you still have one. I emailed you.
Stush

o

• Posted by cghpnd 7 / Virginia (My Page) on
    Fri, May 10, 13 at 11:45

The Sans is Beautiful! I have one too! was the very last one, laying on its side at a small out of town garden center..

o

I have looked everywhere for futura snake plant

o

I have four big plants of 'Whitney' aka 'Silver Flame' and will be happy to exchange one for 'Eve'. Let me know................
romango@libero.it

o

Roberto2,
Outside of the U.S. I don't think we can send you anything? Need a Phyto-Cert and cost is too great. I wish we could. I would sent just for postage.

teengardener1888,
Do you want a Futura Black Gold. If so, email me. I have some for postage.

cghpnd,
Isn't nice to find such plants and at a deal at that.
Stush

o

Here is a Whitney in the USA , and at a bargain price, too!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/sansevieria-whitney-large-with-pup-/321123201588?lgeo=1&clk_rvr_id=478332144839&vectorid=229515

o

Sorry all I got was "This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available."
I think Hirts had the best deal but shipping and I know by the time I was done ordering it would be over $50. I was going to wait till spring when I have more room but now they are sold out. But more will come by sooner or later. And I might get one here for shipping.
Stush

o

Sorry,then, try this one :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sansevieria-Trifasciata-Snake-Plant-in-4-pot-/151043060503?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232ade3317&x=38&y=7

o

If you go to the actual Hirt's site the shipping is much less costly.
I'm really cheap. Um, I mean economically minded.
K

o

Those are both beautiful, and you're right, neither will be winter hardy where you are. I have a big collection of succulents that come inside when it gets down close to freezing here.

o

Good find!! Stush if this offspring takes off I will send you a 'Whitney' later on. Now I left the plant outside (sheltered) last night but hope the cold doesn't hurt it!!! -Chris

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sansevieria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here