Return to the Sansevieria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sans. fernwood

Posted by laura1 9aTpa,FL (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 15, 13 at 13:20

I found this little guy a few weeks ago. Anyone grow it? Does it stay small like this?
TFL
Sansevieria fernwood photo 6213007.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sans. fernwood

Hi Laura, That's a good looking plant. I don't have it, but I have a similar hybrid called Druid Hill.

You might try a Google search to research it a little more.

o

I grow this hybrid as well. I know
Rogers Weld ownes Ferwood nursery.

o

The can also turn solid yellow, I testing the computer right now. Norma

o

It would be nice to know the parents of hybird. Some times I have trouble looking things up. Very interesting. And nice.
Stush

o

We all have problems looking this up I spent 5 hrs. last night looking something up for others. I just found my Los Angeles Library has everything ever writen on Botantical insormation down in their basement, if you don't start you will never be able. When I first started the terminology was too difficult for me I needed to look up every other word. Norma

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sansevieria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here