Return to the Sansevieria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Found a nice Silver Queen

Posted by LauraRobichaud 5b Mass. (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 11, 13 at 14:58

A few of the leaves are damaged where it looks like it was tied up for transport, maybe. I was very happy to fine a nice large one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Found a nice Silver Queen

Oh man I am so jealous! Nice sans...and other plants.
I have been on the look out for a silver queen.
Karen

o

Thanks Karen. I was happy to find it. Now I have to think of where I'm going to put all these summer acquisitions when they go in the house for winter!

o

Pretty as usual

o

Very excited to see that I'm getting a flower on this Sans! It spent the winter in front of a west-facing window. I'll take some pics when the stalk gets bigger. First flowering Sans for me.

All the rest of my Sans made it through the winter with the exception of a Golden Hahnii. Can't wait to get all outside again!

o

Congrats to you! What happy & exciting news, can't wait to see the pix -- good growing Laura!

o

Me too!! Way cool!

o

I forgot to post a pic. The flower wasn't much to write home about. Happy to have one nonetheless.

o

Beautiful.
Doesn't it feel good?
Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sansevieria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here