Return to the Sansevieria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Sansevieria

Posted by PlanterMunn 7/ok (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 11, 05 at 10:53

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I picked this one up at the cactus and sucelent show. It had no tag. Any one know what it is. It is a small one I don't think it will gett a lot bigger.

As usual I only bought one and wish I had bought more.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Sansevieria

It looks like my fisheri but I am not sure. I hope someone else will chime in here.

Kim

o

Thanks Kim

I think I will need to let it grow out some.

o

Plantermum, it could be S. fisheri, But first few leaves should be flat with a channel,(it changes three times at it matures.) and not cylindrical. It also could be a young S. cylindrica, or S. fruitcossa or several others. Wait and see, lets see if it gets growth runners. They will give us another clue. I'm not good at Iding the them from pictures, I need to feel them and see the real color. I have several plant that I could match that plant with. Norma

o

It looks to be a Sans. Bally 12681.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sansevieria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here