Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dufflebag2002

Huntington Winter Sale OCT 13-14

dufflebag2002
16 years ago

HEADS UP: We are dividing up the San. Collection many will be on sale Oct-13-14 Supplies are limited on each species. Check the Huntington.org for information. Where and Time.kk no cost to park and buy.

Comments (8)

• laprie
    16 years ago

Wish I could go! It's too far away. I've had some Sans on order since June and still have not received them! I have been told that California has changed some agricultural laws and that they can't ship until a certain insect species is under control. Still waiting.

• melissa_thefarm
    16 years ago

I'm too far away as well, otherwise when the day came I'd be on the Huntingdon's doorstep for sure. Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with the sale.

Melissa

• vhinkes
    16 years ago

I can't wait, doing happy hamster dance!!! I'll be there with a big grin. Any other sans fans planning on attending?

-- Vicky

• dufflebag2002
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Vicky, I potted up today, yesterday and again tomorrow, S. Masonia will be availabe, and S. hahnii 'Streaker' several more.
    we are going at a rate of ten a day. The prices will average about $10.00 no mailing available, so no costs.
    Norma

• dufflebag2002
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Been working on all of the seedlings from Koko Hawaii.
    They are so easy to grow and the flowers are yummy. The leaves are also very different from species to species.
    I worked 5 hrs today and also will tomorrow. All plants will be on sale including Roses and Herbs, Hostas, Euphoria, Ivy, Begonia and Sedum, everything. I met Cindy from AZ-TX ? this past week, what fun, I gave her a mini tour of the growing compound. My Hoya, the propagation house and our Cactus greenhouse. I wish I could have spent more time with her. Norma

• dufflebag2002
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Potted up the following San: sulcata, roxburghiana, rorida, pearsonii (desertii) patens, cylindrica, parva, conspicua, kirkii, rorida, raffilii, stucki, elliptica,(Horwoodii) erythraeae, (Schweinfurthii) aethiopica, forskaoliana,(abyssinica) masoniana, (huge leaves)hahn ii 'Streaker' all plants will be rooted and named, quanties on some species are limited but many species are involved. So we will have hundreds for sale. We are located in San Marino. (Pasadena) Email Vicky if you want plants, send her a list of what you are looking for. We have a few old hybrids, we will mail them out together.
    'Bantels Sensation' green and white/ non of the new ones yet will be offered.

• dufflebag2002
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Contact Vicky on this list if you want to order plants, we are both going to do the shipping. She will tell you the details. We are offering most species. We are not offering most of the hybrids, sports, we are offering S. hahnii several varieties. If you have questions contacg me between 6-11 my time. I hope to see your there. Norma

• melissa_thefarm
    16 years ago

It sounds wonderful and I wish I could come (and carry plants back home with me). Hope you have a great sale, make lots of money and have lots of fun.

Melissa

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths