Return to the Sansevieria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
S. parva yellow variegated!!!

Posted by woodnative 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 2, 13 at 17:03

Yippee!!! I kindly got this a couple years back from a wonderful fellow forum memeber (thanks again!). I posted this plant before. I have been afraid of losing it. It sits there. the first summer it produced one (maybe two?) pale yellow offset. Last summer another pale yellow offset. I want to keep this plant going! Late last summer I chopped it in half....hoping the better variegated top half would have a better chance of producing a like variegated pup. Well both halves are doing well. The bottom half produced two pups that just recently appeared and look like at least one (maybe both) will have good variegation. Finally!! I love this plant.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: S. parva yellow variegated!!!

Oh my! very pretty. It must be a challenge to grow it.

o

So very pretty. I like the color variation.
K

o

Chris,
Which one is the top section. The one on the left looks like a puping maniac. Should have a pot full next year.
Looks like your idea payed off. Happy for you!
Stush

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sansevieria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here