Return to the Sansevieria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The Hahni in the photo on the forum page..

Posted by Philofriend z5 Central MO (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 1, 03 at 16:18

Is that a normal Hahni? Looks darker than mine. Very pretty.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The Hahni in the photo on the forum page..

As far as I know it is :)

o

Just curious. Probably camera lighting or something that makes it look darker.

o

I saw that picture on someone's website when I was searching through sans pics on Google...can't remember who the heck it was...Cena, maybe?

Kathy

o

Very healthy-looking. I've put mine in a wider-topped pot so it can spread the pups out more. I didn't realize how fast these grow. It was tiny when I bought it at a church garage sale for 25-cents (just a little pup, fit in a 2-inch pot). That was over a year ago, now it's in a 6-inch pot.

Leslie

o

It's Kniphofia's plant, hence the little smile in her post on this thread. The photo is clickable (unlike most on GW) and links to her journal/Hortiplex.

o
RE: The Hahni in the photo on the forum page2..

I forgot to say: Really pretty plant!

o

Oh, lol! I missed the meaning of the smile :) Didn't notice it was clickable, either!

Kniphofia, don't you have a bigger picture...with this plant and others in it?

o

What a coincidence- Today, before I opened this thread, I accidentally clicked on the picture & found the link to Kniphofia's journal. Nice plant, nice work!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sansevieria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here