Return to the Sansevieria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where Can I Buy a Stuckyii?

Posted by frank676 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 7, 12 at 17:57

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Stuckyii online? Does anyone have any experience with Smoley's Gardenworld? It's the only place that I've found that sells it and tried to buy one on their website via paypal. I need to wait for them to send me a bill in order to pay but so far haven't heard from them in over a week. And they don't answer my emails. They seem to have a very good selection but I guess they don't care about their online customers.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where Can I Buy a Stuckyii?

Doesn't sound like Bob. I have dealt with him many times and he always sends more of what I ordered. Very nice. He may be very busy, or maybe a family problem?
Stush

o

they float though ebay regularly, as well as many other really nice/rare sans.

o

I meant to add before that Arid Lands has this species. They ship promptly and you can pay through their own secured system. I was quite pleased with the stuckyi I got from them, six nice adult growth leaves about 12-18" long.

o

Got this Stuckyii. Doesn't look any different from Fischeri at this point. Any major differences?

What will it do next? Send up single spike, each one bigger and bigger?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sansevieria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here