Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sansevieria45

Sansevieria to sell in Europe ?

sansevieria45
13 years ago

Hi Everybody !

Does anybody sell now cuttings from Sansevierias in Europe like Siam-Silver, Salaf, Pfisteri, Eilensis, Humiflora, Pedicillata, Chimanimani, Silver Blue, Xaskul ? Thanks, Sansevieria 45

Comments (10)

• norma_2006
    13 years ago

Alan Butler , perhaps those in Holland, France, Italy, GB, Spain. Gooogle and find. They do not sell in the U.S. They do not sell to the U.S. as far as I know. Norma

• norma_2006
    13 years ago

Contact anyone in Europe. I think they have all of those, and anything else you may want. If you live in Europe you will not no problem buying anything you may want, they may not have the right names however, it you live in the U.S. those are plants that are not available to me. You may be able to get them. I know several people in Europe that sell, they have nurseries. If you live in the U.S. you may not be able to receive them, are you selling or trying buy. Norma

• Michaela
    13 years ago

sansevieria45,
    Google "Brookside Nursery Italy" for a possible place to see what you are looking for.

• sansevieria45
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Many thanks to all,

I live in France and I'm going to look at the site of Brookside Nursery...Best Regards, Emmanuel

• tf.-drone
    13 years ago

Hi,

Alan surely is the first address. There ist Specks Exotica as well, though they sell mostly "only" under their field numbers, not names, and only betwwen march and september.

Specks had pfisteri and eilensis on auction this year; prices went up to about 600,- euros (pfisteri) resp. 1200,- (eilensis) for a single plant.

humiflora is difficult. pedicellata=chimanimani, Alan has it for a rather small money.

Helli

• sansevieria45
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Helli,

Many thanks for your explains. Prices on E-Bay are crazy !!! Sansevierias are not gold. They 're easier to grow than Ariocarpus for exemple... In France, few people collect Sansevierias. Best Regards, Emmanuel

• sansevieria45
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi,

I've got Sansevieria PF.1056, 1084, 16 and LAV. 23251 SOMALIA. Please, do you know their names ? Many thanks, Emmanuel

• tf.-drone
    13 years ago

Hi Emmanuel,

PF 0016 S. parva
    PF 1056 S. gracilis
    PF 1084 the big "true" gracilis according to Pfennig
    Lav 23251 no species "assigned", aff S. arborescens

Helli

• sansevieria45
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Helli,

Thank you very much for your explains ! Your faithfully, Emmanuel

• norma_2006
    13 years ago

I don't live in Europe, but I'm sure that they do, they are much easier to obtain then in the US. Only a hand full of people can obtain them here. Not even the Botanical Gardens, it depends how much you want to pay and who do you know. See if you can be a part of the officers of the Sansevieria Journal. This only my observation, you may be able to get them in Thailand, but you will really need to be able to identify them the names they put on plants are not very dependable.
    Again this only from my experience. Just don't give up, check out the nurseries in Holland and Italy, Norma

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!