Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stush49

Today at the store

I was in Wal-Marts today and was in the greenhouse section now loaded with Christmas stuff. In the back was 100's of small pots of cactus, Succulents, Sans of many types and all types of house plants in small 2 inch pots for almost nothing. Some as low as 50 cents. I cried, due to the fact I have nowhere to pot them and that nobody wants them. The nursery growers would have to be sad over this site. Almost had to buy the black leaved sans marked hahnii. Some all black, some yellow edged. Some regular Trifasciata Laurentii. If someone wanted to start a cactus colleciton, what a place to start. I have posted this measage on Cactus & Succulents forum.

Stush

Comments (2)

• norma_2006
    12 years ago

Stush Good evening do you have 'Lillian True' I Would just like to know. It a shame the put those left overs way in the back they would make good Christmas gifts. We have nothing like that here. Norma

• Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Norma,
    I don't have 'Lillian True'. I heard it is similar to Forescate?? Which is my current favorite. I have revisited Wal-Marts and they had a sales person watering and caring for the plants. Had a nice talk with her and noticed most of the sale items were sold. Only 2 sans left and I almost bought one. I already have 2 of them at home. Don't need another, but!!! Almost.
    Stush