Return to the Sansevieria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally found a 'Golden Hahnii'

Posted by plantomaniac08 8 (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 20, 12 at 15:03

I was browsing the clearance rack today (as usual) and I found a "combo" pot with three succulents and a 'Golden Hahnii' for $7. Two of the succulents were in pretty bad shape (falling apart and slightly mushy) so I tossed them. I'm going to give the third succulent (a jade) to my Mother. So, $7 isn't bad for two plants IMO.

Here's a photo. I've been wanting one of these since I saw one ages ago but this is only the second one I've found in town in the almost 5 years that I've been purchasing plants.

Stush, I know you said I could have one of your pups whenever yours had babies, but I also remember you told me not to hold my breath waiting for a pup (just wait, you'll have a pup on it next week now that I found one).

Thanks for looking.

Planto

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally found a 'Golden Hahnii'

Planto,
Great find. I also saw some planters made up like you said with a gold hahnii in it but for $20, was too steep. I only wanted the gold hahnii. I went back two weeks and they were gone. I think they hit the clearance rack. All the sans there were soaking in water. The hanging plants were bone dry.
Yours looks great. Did you happen to see any starts of pups coming?
Stush

o
RE: Finally found a 'Golden Hahnii'

Stush,
These planters were originally $20 too and that would have been too much for me as well (Like you, I only really wanted the gold hahnii). I think I saved this one, when I dug it out, it was soaking wet (that combined with 40 degree night temperatures, I don't think it would have survived much longer). Unfortunately, I don't see any signs of pups coming.

Planto

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sansevieria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here